Samochodem z Gdańska do Berlina w dobie pandemii. Czy jest się czego bać?
Add Reply
boukun
2020-07-28 05:00:44 UTC
Odpowiedz
https://autokult.pl/38224,samochodem-do-berlina-w-dobie-pandemii-czy-jest-sie-czego-bac?ticket=966cba1be83ef87a8f1a1d355c542ef6

boukun
tester
2020-08-02 10:26:07 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by boukun
https://autokult.pl/38224,samochodem-do-berlina-w-dobie-pandemii-czy-jest-sie-czego-bac?ticket=966cba1be83ef87a8f1a1d355c542ef6
boukun
"Berlin żyje zupełnie normalnie, tyle że pod znakiem masek i większego
dystansu społecznego. W przeciwieństwie do Warszawy czy Gdańska widać,
że ludzie wciąż są świadomi zagrożenia. Zdają się lepiej rozumieć niż
niektórzy Polacy, że poluzowanie obostrzeń wcale nie oznacza pożegnania
wirusa."

Dziennikarz nie napisał nic, czy samochód wymaga dezynfekcji na granicy
i jak to jest na stacjach benzynowych (czysta benzyna?). Może odważę się
pojechać za tydzień do Goerlitz lub Frankfurtu
--
Wasz Montezuma Ole

te.
brat_olin
2020-08-02 10:58:30 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by boukun
https://autokult.pl/38224,samochodem-do-berlina-w-dobie-pandemii-czy-jest-sie-czego-bac?ticket=966cba1be83ef87a8f1a1d355c542ef6
Nie macie sie czego bac, p. boukun. Jeno uwazajcie na demonstrantow,
bo tam podobno setlki tysiecy na ulicach:
https://apnews.com/ef70c1af702b89c23e71fcd843e63293

BERLIN (AP) — Thousands protested Germany’s coronavirus restrictions Saturday in a Berlin demonstration marking what organizers called “the end of the pandemic” — a declaration that comes just as authorities are voicing increasing concerns about an uptick in new infections.

With few masks in sight, a dense crowd marched through downtown Berlin from the Brandenburg Gate.

Protesters who came from across the country held up homemade signs with slogans like “Corona, false alarm,” “We are being forced to wear a muzzle,” “Natural defense instead of vaccination” and “We are the second wave.”

They chanted, “We’re here and we’re loud, because we are being robbed of our freedom!”

Police used bullhorns to chide participants to adhere to social distancing rules and to wear masks, apparently with little success. They tweeted that they drew up a criminal complaint against the rally’s organizer for failing to enforce hygiene rules, then said shortly afterward that the organizer had ended the march.

Police estimated about 17,000 people turned out. The demonstrators were kept apart from counterprotesters, some of whom chanted “Nazis out!”

Protesters continued to a subsequent rally on a boulevard running through the city’s Tiergarten park, which police estimated drew 20,000 people. Police declared that event over as organizers again failed to get demonstrators to wear masks or keep their distance.

Protests against anti-virus restrictions in Germany have drawn a variety of attendees, including conspiracy theorists and right-wing populists.

Unlike the U.S., Brazil and Britain, Germany’s government has been praised worldwide for its management of the pandemic. The country’s death toll — just over 9,150 people out of more than 210,670 confirmed virus cases as of Saturday — is five times less than Britain’s, which has a smaller population.

The German government has been easing lockdown measures since late April but social distancing rules remain, as does a requirement to wear masks on public transit and in shops.

Officials have been warning against complacency as the number of new COVID-19 cases has crept up recently. Amid concerns about residents bringing home infections from summer trips abroad, officials introduced free tests for people entering the country.

Germany’s national disease control center registered 955 new cases Friday, a high figure by recent standards.

“Thousands of #covidiots are celebrating themselves in Berlin as ‘the second wave,’ without distancing, without masks,” tweeted Saskia Esken, a co-leader of the Social Democrats, the junior party in Germany’s governing coalition.

“They are not just endangering our health, they are endangering our success against the pandemic and for the revival of the economy, education and society. Irresponsible!”
brat_olin
2020-08-02 11:03:02 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by brat_olin
Post by boukun
https://autokult.pl/38224,samochodem-do-berlina-w-dobie-pandemii-czy-jest-sie-czego-bac?ticket=966cba1be83ef87a8f1a1d355c542ef6
Nie macie sie czego bac, p. boukun. Jeno uwazajcie na demonstrantow,
https://apnews.com/ef70c1af702b89c23e71fcd843e63293
Macie tutaj na filmie. To pewnie nie Niemcy w Berlinie,
bo cos malo tam maseczek. Swoja droga, gdy slysze jezyk
niemiecki krzyczany, to od razu szukam kryjowki.
Geny?:
https://twitter.com/search?q=demonstration%20berlin&src=typed_query&f=live

Smart questions to stupid answers
Russet Bulba
2020-08-02 12:13:12 UTC
Odpowiedz
Malymi literkami na boku w Deutsche Welle wzmienione. Ze 20 tys demonstrowalo, 18 policjantow rannych w tym 3 w szpitalu. Jakis spirytualizm w zakonach wazniejszy a zwlaszcza migranci na plazy w poludniowych Wloszech.
brat_olin
2020-08-02 12:23:53 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by Russet Bulba
Post by brat_olin
Post by brat_olin
Post by boukun
https://autokult.pl/38224,samochodem-do-berlina-w-dobie-pandemii-czy-jest-sie-czego-bac?ticket=966cba1be83ef87a8f1a1d355c542ef6
Nie macie sie czego bac, p. boukun. Jeno uwazajcie na demonstrantow,
https://apnews.com/ef70c1af702b89c23e71fcd843e63293
Macie tutaj na filmie. To pewnie nie Niemcy w Berlinie,
bo cos malo tam maseczek. Swoja droga, gdy slysze jezyk
niemiecki krzyczany, to od razu szukam kryjowki.
https://twitter.com/search?q=demonstration%20berlin&src=typed_query&f=live
Malymi literkami na boku w Deutsche Welle wzmienione.
Ze 20 tys demonstrowalo, 18 policjantow rannych w tym
3 w szpitalu. Jakis spirytualizm w zakonach wazniejszy
a zwlaszcza migranci na plazy w poludniowych Wloszech.
Ale dziwie sie, ze nic nasz p. boukun nie relacjonuje
o tych demonstracjach, ze p. Silvio aka testera nie wspomne.
Pan boukun to juz Niemiec pelna geba, sie obawiam.

--
Smart questions to stupid answers