Find Polish Girls | Women for Sex Looking Singles to Dating
Add Reply
d***@gmail.com
2018-02-19 11:44:34 UTC
Odpowiedz
This is my first time of being on here looking to dating a guy, I am a polish very down to earth, fun like other European girls, Poland or American single male leaving near me in search of a real, supportive and genuine single women. I am pretty active and try to incorporate fun into my life ...At least as much as I can. :) Character and "who" you are is very important to me. I do my best not to look for things that I don't feel that i have myself (if that makes sense).
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
Tonia
2018-02-19 11:50:44 UTC
Odpowiedz
I am Tonia , I am a single mom searching and I am a kind and fun-loving person who wishes to meet someone with those same qualities.,I would like someone who is passionate about life Reach me at.,(Two One Six Five Zero Five One Eight Two Four
).. and I would like someone who is passionate about life and wants to take it to it's fullest, someone who cares about other people, someone who enjoys spending time with and showing affection to their partner, someone who likes to pamper and be pampered, and someone who likes to laugh.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
Z***@hotmail.com
2018-02-19 11:55:48 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by Tonia
I am Tonia , I am a single mom searching and I am a kind and fun-loving person who wishes to meet someone with those same qualities.,I would like someone who is passionate about life Reach me at.,(Two One Six Five Zero Five One Eight Two Four
).. and I would like someone who is passionate about life and wants to take it to it's fullest, someone who cares about other people, someone who enjoys spending time with and showing affection to their partner, someone who likes to pamper and be pampered, and someone who likes to laugh.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
Tonia,

Thank you for your post. This is the best group for looking for a
kind and fun-loving person. Good luck!

Zalek herbu Bloom
Coroner
:-)))
u2
2018-02-19 13:56:35 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by Z***@hotmail.com
Thank you for your post. This is the best group for looking for a
kind and fun-loving person. Good luck!
ubek napalony, już zapomniał o najlepszej żydoskiej niusgrupie:))))))))))
--
General Skalski o zydach w UB :

"Rozanski, Zyd, kanalia najgorszego gatunku, razem z Brystigerowa,
Fejginami, to wszystko (...) nie byli ludzie."

prof. PAN Krzysztof Jasiewicz o zydach :

"Zydow gubi brak umiaru we wszystkim i przekonanie, ze sa narodem
wybranym. Czuja sie oni upowaznieni do interpretowania wszystkiego,
takze doktryny katolickiej. Cokolwiek bysmy zrobili, i tak bedzie
poddane ich krytyce - za malo, ze zle, ze zbyt malo ofiarnie. W moim
najglebszym przekonaniu szkoda czasu na dialog z Zydami, bo on do
niczego nie prowadzi... Ludzi, ktorzy uzywają slow 'antysemita',
'antysemicki', nalezy traktowac jak ludzi niegodnych debaty, ktorzy
usiluja niszczyc innych, gdy brakuje argumentow merytorycznych. To oni
tworza mowe nienawisci".
brat_olin
2018-02-19 12:00:25 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by Tonia
I am Tonia , I am a single mom searching and I am a kind and fun-loving person who wishes to meet someone with those same qualities.,I would like someone who is passionate about life Reach me at.,(Two One Six Five Zero Five One Eight Two Four
).. and I would like someone who is passionate about life and wants to take it to it's fullest, someone who cares about other people, someone who enjoys spending time with and showing affection to their partner, someone who likes to pamper and be pampered, and someone who likes to laugh.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
This is group about polish culture, Tonia, and not
about hookers. Get lost, OKey?

Smart questions to stupid answers
Z***@hotmail.com
2018-02-19 12:18:00 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by Tonia
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
This is group about polish culture, Tonia, and not
about hookers. Get lost, OKey?
Tonia,

This group is the Best Polish Group about Jews, many people
passionate about life who want to take it to it's fullest participate
here. Welcome to our forum!

Zalek herbu Bloom
http://sciepa.org/pictures/mojeGodlo.png
h***@gmail.com
2018-02-19 11:51:39 UTC
Odpowiedz
The basic qualities are Honesty, Love, and Trust...HE MUST BE CARING,TRUSTWORTHY,HE MUST LOOK GOOD,HE MUST BE INTIMATE Holding Hands,telling feelings and giveing a kiss and telling in public how much we love each other) AND ALWAYS HAPPY..What I am seeking is a man as laid out in Proverbs 31. A man who is strong (but not overbearing), loyal, respectful, kind and sweet. I know I should not say that, but I am keeping it real. A pretty face will get me all the time, not saying I will leave one for the other No. I just want to have my own awesome man. Oh ya, I would like for him to know that he is always safe with me. He must always keep him self looking good. I don't like a man that let himself go down, just because he has his woman. I like my man to dress nice, and I like to help my man dress nice. I really like my man to be nice to everyone, I am nice to whom ever I meet, but that's just me. I would like my man to love GOD first then me. If we have kids then,My husband and I will put God first and then the Kids. Now we are not two we are ONE! Now I can wish for these qualities in a man, but they all do not have to be. I just like the quality that he Loves me..
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-19 11:52:23 UTC
Odpowiedz
I'm a 42 year old professional woman, who is sincere, sweet, smart, humorous, curious, and more. I like travel, music, reading, movies, exercise etc. Im 5'6", regular build, blonde hair and brown eyes. I'm seeking for a single guy, who has similar qualities, 50-83 year old. If interested, please kindly respond. I will exchange my pic with yours. Thanks.text u r number pls..
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-19 11:53:15 UTC
Odpowiedz
I am kind-hearted, sincere, and easy going woman. I can be calm, and quite, but also can have my own opinion on things around. I live my life with humor and smile of my face.On this stage of my life, I noticed, that I want to start my own family, and find a nice man, with whom I can share my life, and bring each other happiness and a lot of love.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
Nancy
2018-02-19 11:54:27 UTC
Odpowiedz
I'm Nancy 27 single never marry with no kids... i'd like to give a try to this as am new to all this online stuff, i will make this brief and see what's up here just as am seeking a new relationship in form of friendship first so we can see what's up for us
I'm a free out going person as i can't just put all bout me into a day writing just as will admit am not good in writing more bout myself but i will really like to know that Mr Right for me as i treat people the way i want to be treated cause i believe what goes around comes around...
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
Davis
2018-02-19 11:55:20 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hello,i am Davis Jenny by name,i am 29years old single looking for a serious long term relationship,i am honest,reliable,genuine,caring,romantic,good looking,God fearing,passionate,affectionate,tender,open minded,down to earth and shy at first.I am new to the online dating thing and i will like to know if you are looking for a good woman to date,if so get back to me in my personal phone number (seven-five-seven-two-seven-six-one-five-zero-two
You can get me if really you are serious (seven-five-seven-two-seven-six-one-five-zero-two....NOTE:Please only a very serious and responsible man who ready for something serious should text me and ask for nude pics,i need only a responsible man and that's all...
DAVIS JENNY
I can't wait to read from you soon.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-19 11:56:20 UTC
Odpowiedz
I am looking for a serious mature man to settle down with. If things go well then we can be married.Because I am tired of all the immature young men that make promises they can’t keep, the ones that mainly don’t seem to care about hurting or
breaking some ones heart.Pardon me for writing but I just could not help myself. I have been so lonely and empty....I am aching for a real relationship . I am a kind, honest, very caring, and faithful woman..
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-19 11:57:07 UTC
Odpowiedz
Am single never married with no kids,but I have been in a bad relationship before and I don't want that to happen to me anymore.
I am looking for that special person that I can spend the rest of my life with. Someone to travel with, enjoy life and not be tied down to a career. well am jersey am 5'7ft tall, blonde long hair and blue eyes, i am Mixed race, my dad is an ethnicity of USA while my mom is from Jamaican. Am not here for game, if you are here for game pls don't text me..
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-19 11:57:58 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hello, I find myself with not much to do between Christmas and New Years, just bored and hanging out at home.
A little more about me is that I am 29, single, gainfully employed, a fairly happy go lucky person. Maybe a movie, a walk?

if you are looking for only sex then please move along, no vulgar messages either please.

feel free to email me
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-19 11:58:49 UTC
Odpowiedz
Seeking a well-established/affluent clean cut professional male between late 30's-early 50's for something that is casual, no pressure and see where things lead us, meet a few times a month for dinners, movies, theater/shows...etc. and just enjoy each other's company. I'd like to meet someone who is wise, generous and willing to share his insight. Someone who's company I can enjoy, who simply has the means and desire to support me, dote on, and guide me. I have found myself falling behind in my finances and seek someone open minded and generous for an arrangement, a helpful friend. Treat me respectfully and I will do the same for you.

This might work best for someone who might be too busy with his career and doesn't have the time to invest in a traditional relationship/GF, yet misses the companionship of one without the pressure to commit.

If you're too discreet to send a picture don't bother emailing me. Put your city in the subject line so I know you actually read my ad.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-20 08:26:37 UTC
Odpowiedz
I am just hoping to meet that special man on here cos i am really tired of games and lies all i want is something so very real and long term...I am a God fearing lady so as i want my man to be and if you are here please hit me up only men in the USA
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-20 08:27:29 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hello new friends out there greetings on to you people , i am call claudine and i am seeking a good , loving ,caring, honest ,and very serious man for a long term relationship which can intern in to marriage . interested applicant should contact thanks
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
r***@gmail.com
2018-02-20 08:33:41 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hello gentlemen. Its always awkward talking about oneself...but i am happy with my life. I am looking to find a friend first...and see what develops. If I find my one...i am a very loyal woman. I enjoy taking care of my man. I am very hands on...i like to touch and be touched. I like a gentle caress across my cheek as my man walks by...just to show me he cares. I love holding hands and sweet kisses and cuddling up on the couch to read a book or watch a good movie together...or a football game if the seasons right. I am looking for someone i can trust my heart with. Someone who values honesty as one of their top three personality traits. And pleasuue have a sense of humor. Lastly i think that physical compatibility is essential to a healthy relationship. Its something that is important to me. Its not the first thing or the only thing...but its up there. Well...I hope that you've enjoyed learning a little about me,thanks for taking your time to read,respond to this reply only if you are 29yrs and above.....ATTACH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THE SUBJECT LINE LET TALK BETTER AND SEE IF WE HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-20 08:34:34 UTC
Odpowiedz
i'm am here for hook up the right man who will really spend the rest of his life with me and take care of me i'm Looking for a Honest Trusted and loving Caring and Trust worthy Down earth to every one in life and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lively that will not be having a date that will not cheat on me
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>