Justin Trudeau's Love of Dictators-Trela's special
andal
2020-03-23 19:17:08 UTC
FERNANDO: Justin Trudeau's Love of Dictators

Published

Apr.11.2019

Share

Justin Trudeau Is Becoming More & More Like The Communist Dictators He
Loves So Much

Spencer Fernando, Exclusive to the National Citizens Coalition

Lawsuit threats against Andrew Scheer, fear-mongering, shutting down
committees, punishing whistleblowers, demonizing opponents, and use of
government power to control social media all shows Trudeau moving in a
more authoritarian direction.

feature_babyjt.png

We all know Justin Trudeau admires Communist Dictatorships.

He’s said it himself.

At a fundraiser, he said he admired China’s "Basic Dictatorship" because
it "gets stuff done." It’s similar to how people praised fascism for
"making the trains run on time."

And who could forget what he said when Cuban Communist Dictator Fidel
Castro died:

“It is with deep sorrow that I learned today of the death of Cuba’s
longest serving President. “Fidel Castro was a larger than life leader
who served his people for almost half a century. A legendary
revolutionary and orator, Mr. Castro made significant improvements to the
education and healthcare of his island nation. “While a controversial
figure, both Mr. Castro’s supporters and detractors recognized his
tremendous dedication and love for the Cuban people who had a deep and
lasting affection for “el Comandante”. “I know my father was very proud
to call him a friend and I had the opportunity to meet Fidel when my
father passed away. It was also a real honour to meet his three sons and
his brother President Raúl Castro during my recent visit to Cuba. “On
behalf of all Canadians, Sophie and I offer our deepest condolences to
the family, friends and many, many supporters of Mr. Castro. We join the
people of Cuba today in mourning the loss of this remarkable leader.”

“Dedication and love for the Cuban people?”

Quite a unique way to describe a dictator who butchered his political
opponents and denied freedom to Cuban citizens.

This is what Trudeau really believes.

When Trudeau praised China’s "basic" Communist Dictatorship, and when he
praised Fidel Castro, many people wrote it off as a "funny" mistake, or
as Trudeau being naïve.

But now, Canadians are waking up to a different truth:

This is what Justin Trudeau really believes. It’s what he admires. And
it’s who he is.

The more beleaguered and desperate Trudeau becomes, the more he starts
emulating his beloved Communist Dictators.

He’s punishing, expelling, and demonizing whistleblowers like Jody Wilson-
Raybould & Jane Philpott.

He’s using government authority to threaten social media companies into
doing his ideological bidding.

He’s shutting down committees that could investigate his corruption
scandals.

He’s threatening to sue people who dare to hold him accountable.

He’s using climate change as his justification to raise our taxes, take
away more and more of our economic freedom, and centralize power.

And he’s engaged in an increasingly brutal effort to demonize and even
dehumanize Conservative Canadians, as he spreads the disgusting falsehood
of trying to equate opposition to him with support for "racism," "white
nationalism," "Islamophobia," and "bigotry."

His campaign to "other" his political opponents is a common tactic of
dictators or wannabe dictators as they seek to make dissent impossible.

We saw a glimpse of that dangerous attitude in the words of Liberal MP
Alexandra Mendes, who called Jody Wilson-Raybould “treasonous, really.”

All of this adds up to one inescapable conclusion: As the pressure
mounts, Justin Trudeau is becoming more and more like a dictator.

And that’s why the efforts of the Trudeau Liberals to crack down on
social media cannot be trusted, especially as it comes so close to the
election.

With their $600 million taxpayer-funded media bailout, the Trudeau
Liberals are seeking to fully co-opt the establishment media. But to make
that "investment" (AKA bribe) worthwhile, they can’t have Canadians
sharing our views freely online.

So, they’ve pushed Google into a position where they decided to get rid
of election ads entirely during the writ period, they’ve threatened
Facebook and Twitter with ever-increasing amounts of regulation (which is
always left purposely vague) in order to pressure them to do what the
government wants, and they’re fear-mongering about "foreign
interference," as if Canadians aren’t deciding on our own to turn against
the government.

The trend is all moving in one direction: Opposition to the government is
silenced, media is controlled, critics are demonized and threatened, and
power is centralized.

Not far off from a "basic dictatorship."

“When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.”

That quote from Maya Angelou is essential for Canadians today.

Justin Trudeau showed us who he is when he praised brutal Communist
Dictators and said he admired them. And from the evidence of our own
eyes, we can believe it.

That’s why, unless Justin Trudeau is defeated, things will get far worse.
Canadians deserve a real democracy, not a "basic dictatorship."

Spencer Fernando is one of the most popular and prolific political
writers and independent journalists in Canada. He is an Election Fellow
for the National Citizens Coalition. For more from Spencer, visit his
website, and follow him on Facebook and Twitter.

Click to join the mailing list so you can receive his exclusive weekly
column for NCC supporters right to your inbox.

Share this page
Donate

With your help the National Citizens Coalition is able to continue its
non-profit work in print, online, and on the airwaves. Here's to More
Freedom Through Less Government! Donations of $1000 or more come with an
invitation to our President's Council.
Who We Are

Founded in 1967 with the express goal to stand up for Canadian taxpayers
and to champion small-C conservative values, The National Citizens
Coalition is made up of a dedicated group of individuals working together
to ensure the continued success of Canada's largest non-partisan
organization.
Spread The Word

Share our message!

Nation Citizens Coalition
andal
2020-03-23 19:18:02 UTC
http://www.nationalcitizens.ca/justin_trudeaus_love_of_dictators
u2
2020-03-23 19:22:54 UTC
Post by andal
http://www.nationalcitizens.ca/justin_trudeaus_love_of_dictators
Justin Trudeau opierniczył wielkie Chiny za łamanie praw człowieka i
zasad demokracji, wielki gostek w dyktatorskim świecie bezprawia
Piotr
2020-03-23 22:28:21 UTC
Post by andal
FERNANDO: Justin Trudeau's Love of Dictators
Mamy juz Koziolka Matolka i Piaskowego Dziadka - wiec musi byc i Byczek Fernando. Faworyt Neonazi Andy:

"Jak najlepiej wytruc zydow?
- Miliard w srode, miliard w sobote."
Andrew da Lancia

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!msg/soc.culture.polish/
WfU2St1qPKE/TLpjfwrn-aAJ
u2
2020-03-23 22:29:52 UTC
Post by Piotr
"Jak najlepiej wytruc zydow?
- Miliard w srode, miliard w sobote."
Andrew da Lancia

Nie zazdroszczę łodzi żagla, kiedy wiatr
gna po morzach ją dalekich, gna przez świat,
nie zazdroszczę ptakom skrzydeł, rybom płetw,
bo najbardziej ponad wszystko pragnę mieć,
pragnę mieć, pragnę mieć
sny kolorowe, pomaluj moje sny

chcę zamieszkać w kolorowym mieście snu,
w kolorowym rwać ogrodzie bukiet bzu
dla dziewczyny kolorowej, która w pieśń
wszystkie barwy i odcienie umie wpleść,
ja chcę śnić, ja chcę śnić
sny kolorowe, pomaluj moje sny

tak jak gdybym tego mało miał za dnia,
tyle czerni w moich snach jest, tyle zła,
daj mi proszę chociaż w nocy barwny sen
niech mi we śnie będzie jaśniej, niż jest w dzień
daj mi dziś, daj mi dziś
andal
thank you Mr.Goebbels !
Piotr
2020-03-24 00:17:13 UTC
Post by andal
Post by Piotr
Post by andal
FERNANDO: Justin Trudeau's Love of Dictators
Mamy juz Koziolka Matolka i Piaskowego Dziadka - wiec musi byc i
"Jak najlepiej wytruc zydow?
- Miliard w srode, miliard w sobote."
Andrew da Lancia
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!msg/soc.culture.polish/
WfU2St1qPKE/TLpjfwrn-aAJ
thank you Mr.Goebbels !
since the above neoNazi joke about "the best way to exterminate the "jews""
is yours , Mr. da Lancia, you may gotten the punctuation in your current response ... somewhat off.

thank you!
Mr.Goebbels ^*

sounds much more you, don't you think? ;-)

Piotr

^* How close are your views to that of "Mr.Goebbels" see a few examples at:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!msg/soc.culture.polish/nN4rsrWSFJg/8IrqoUc_GgAJ
u2
koniec jest bliski i zawsze bardzo znaczący
andal
2020-03-24 16:10:32 UTC
Post by Piotr
Post by andal
Post by Piotr
Post by andal
FERNANDO: Justin Trudeau's Love of Dictators
Mamy juz Koziolka Matolka i Piaskowego Dziadka - wiec musi byc i
"Jak najlepiej wytruc zydow?
- Miliard w srode, miliard w sobote."
Andrew da Lancia
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!msg/soc.culture.polish/
WfU2St1qPKE/TLpjfwrn-aAJ
thank you Mr.Goebbels !
since the above neoNazi joke about "the best way to exterminate the "jews""
is yours , Mr. da Lancia, you may gotten the punctuation in your
current response ... somewhat off.
thank you!
Mr.Goebbels ^*
sounds much more you, don't you think? ;-)
Piotr
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!msg/soc.culture.polish/
nN4rsrWSFJg/8IrqoUc_GgAJ

*Thank you Mr.Goebbels !*