Pozar w burdelu (tzw. Planned Parenthood)
Add Reply
brat_olin
2020-07-21 21:27:26 UTC
Odpowiedz
https://www.lifenews.com/2020/07/21/planned-parenthood-removes-racist-founder-margaret-sangers-name-from-its-headquarters/

Planned Parenthood Removes Racist Founder Margaret Sanger’s Name From Its Headquarters
NATIONAL MICAIAH BILGER JUL 21, 2020 | 3:00PM WASHINGTON, DC

A New York branch of the Planned Parenthood abortion chain publicly distanced itself from its founder, Margaret Sanger, on Tuesday amid accusations of “systemic racism” within the organization.

Sanger, who founded Planned Parenthood in New York in 1916, was a well-known eugenicist who believed certain groups of human beings were “weeds,” “reckless breeders” and “morons” who should not have children.

According to the New York Times, Planned Parenthood of Greater New York plans to rename its Manhattan abortion facility, which has long bore Sanger’s name. It also asked city leaders to remove her name from a street sign nearby.

The abortion group’s leaders pointed to Sanger’s eugenics beliefs “rooted in racism, ableism and classism” as the reason for the change.

“The removal of Margaret Sanger’s name from our building is both a necessary and overdue step to reckon with our legacy and acknowledge Planned Parenthood’s contributions to historical reproductive harm within communities of color,” said Karen Seltzer, who chairs the board of the New York affiliate.

However, it appears to be nothing more than a publicity stunt by the New York branch after hundreds of its employees accused it of “systemic racism,” “abusive behavior and financial malfeasance.”

“Planned Parenthood can rename a building, but it can’t whitewash its eugenics roots,” U.S. Sen. Ben Sasse of Nebraska responded. “Planned Parenthood can try to forget its founder’s racist screeds, but it cannot escape the undeniable fact that it makes hundreds of millions of dollars each year by telling an ugly lie that certain lives are disposable and then disposing of them. Big abortion has always been, and will always be, in the business of violence and dehumanization.”

Since abortion became legal nation-wide in 1973, an estimated 20 million unborn black babies have been aborted in America, many of them at Planned Parenthood. And in New York City, where Sanger started the abortion chain, city health data indicates that more African American babies are aborted in the city than are born each year.

Keep up with the latest pro-life news and information on Twitter.
Today, Planned Parenthood continues to fight against legislation that protects unborn babies from discrimination based on their sex, race or a disability.

Susan B. Anthony List President Marjorie Dannenfelser urged Planned Parenthood to not only disavow its founder but also its current racist and eugenics practices.

“The next step for Planned Parenthood is recognizing that Margaret Sanger’s racist legacy continues today, as abortion continues to disproportionately impact minority communities, especially the black community,” Dannenfelser said.

She also urged House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and former First Lady Hillary Clinton to disavow and return their Planned Parenthood Margaret Sanger awards immediately.

The national Planned Parenthood said it agreed with the affiliate’s decision to remove Sanger’s name, but it did not mention if it will rename its award or anything else bearing her name.

One expert told the New York Times that Sanger’s views have been “misinterpreted,” and she was following the popular beliefs of the day. But Sanger was not just a follower. She helped to lead the eugenics movement, frequently promoting discrimination through her writing and speaking, including in a speech to the KKK in 1926.

In her book “Pivot of Civilization,” Sanger described certain groups of human beings as “human weeds,” “reckless breeders” and “spawning … human beings who never should have been born.”

She also wrote about getting rid of people with diseases and disabilities through sterilization and segregation, describing these “morons” as “a dead weight of human waste.” And in a 1939 letter to a friend, she wrote, “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population.”

Even the national Planned Parenthood has quietly condemned some of Sanger’s statements.

According to the newspaper:

The national organization said in [a 2016] fact sheet that it disagreed with Ms. Sanger’s decision to speak to members of the Ku Klux Klan in 1926 as she tried to spread her message about birth control.

It also condemned her support for policies to sterilize people who had disabilities that could not be treated; for banning immigrants with disabilities; and for “placing so-called illiterates, paupers, unemployables, criminals, prostitutes, and dope fiends on farms and in open spaces as long as necessary for the strengthening and development of moral conduct.”

For years, pro-life leaders have been urging the Smithsonian to remove a statue of Sanger from a place of honor in the National Portrait Gallery.

Sanger’s discriminatory, anti-life views led to the killing of more than 62 million unborn babies in abortions in America. Today, Planned Parenthood leaders have no hesitation to say publicly that “EVERY reason to have an abortion is a valid reason,” including for sex-selection, race and disabilities like Down syndrome.

Planned Parenthood is a billion-dollar abortion chain that kills more unborn babies in abortions than any other group in the U.S. Last year, it reported more than 345,000 abortions, a record number, while providing fewer actual health care services and seeing fewer patients.
u2
2020-07-21 21:39:16 UTC
Odpowiedz
a ile babies się rodzi rocznie w usiech ?
brat_olin
2020-07-21 21:46:21 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by u2
Post by brat_olin
Planned Parenthood is a billion-dollar abortion chain that
kills more unborn babies in abortions than any other group in
the U.S. Last year, it reported more than 345,000 abortions,
a record number, while providing fewer actual health care
services and seeing fewer patients.
a ile babies się rodzi rocznie w usiech ?
Pewnie ze 3 mln, dokladnie nie wiem. Z tym ze np. w NYC wiecej
zabija murzynskich babies niz sie rodza. Adolf z Jozefem byliby
dumni.

Smart questions to stupid answers
brat_olin
2020-08-01 13:47:15 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by brat_olin
Post by u2
Post by brat_olin
Planned Parenthood is a billion-dollar abortion chain that
kills more unborn babies in abortions than any other group in
the U.S. Last year, it reported more than 345,000 abortions,
a record number, while providing fewer actual health care
services and seeing fewer patients.
a ile babies się rodzi rocznie w usiech ?
Pewnie ze 3 mln, dokladnie nie wiem. Z tym ze np. w NYC
wiecej zabijaja murzynskich babies niz sie rodza.
Adolf z Jozefem byliby dumni.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-pro-life-activists-arrested-after-chalking-black-pre-born-lives-matter-on-sidewalk-by-planned-parenthood/

BREAKING: Pro-Life Activists Arrested After Chalking ‘Black Pre-Born Lives Matter’ On Sidewalk By Planned Parenthood
By Ryan Saavedra
Aug 1, 2020

Law enforcement officials in Washington, D.C., arrested two pro-life activists on Saturday after the activists wrote “black pre-born lives matter” in chalk outside a Planned Parenthood building.

The two activists, who were flanked by numerous supporters, were approached by law enforcement as they started to write on the sidewalk.

“Hey folks, I need to tell you that if you continue chalking, you’re going to be placed under arrest for defacing property,” the officer said. “I’ve given you you’re warning. You understand that, right?”

“If you continue chalking, you’re going to be placed under arrest,” the officer continued.

At that point the two activists continued to write on the sidewalk in chalk.

The officer then motioned to other officers to place the two activists under arrest.

Other activists who were there told the police officers that pro-life activists do this every Saturday. The activists say that the area of the sidewalk that they were writing on was public property.

The Metropolitan Police Department has not yet issued a statement about the arrests.

“So we are peacefully gathered here in front of Planned Parenthood in Washington, D.C., and we have students and African American protesters that simply have gathered and we began to write on the sidewalk with chalk, as many of these young people do all the time ‘black pre-born lives matter,’ and all of the sudden they’ve committed a crime,” the activist said in reference to the arrests. “They do this every week. I come down here routinely to pray. I see people and they’ve never arrested anybody before, but today they’re arresting people just because we have decided peaceably assemble and to stand for black pre-born lives.”

“And so, what we’re saying today in the spirit of Frederick Douglas, who was a great abolitionist, there’s a new movement of abolitionists,” the activist continued. “This isn’t the abolition of slavery but this is the abolition of what we know is the greatest civil rights in our culture today and that is for pre-born lives.”

The move by law enforcement to arrest the peaceful protesters comes after prosecutors in D.C. dropped felony rioting charges against numerous people who allegedly participated in riots in late May.

“Dozen[s] of people arrested over the weekend when mass protests in the District erupted in mayhem were released from custody Monday after appearing in court on an array of charges, including burglary, destruction of property and violating a municipal curfew,” The Washington Post reported at the start of June. “Although many of those arrested were charged by police with felony rioting, that charge was dropped by prosecutors in most cases.”