Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron (Re: Enter Andrzej's POLISH MISSUS... LOL oh LOL!)
Add Reply
NoSpamAtAll
2021-04-26 13:31:04 UTC
Odpowiedz
"It's the name of a river in Poland. My missus comes from over
there" -- sick old SPAMMING nazoid Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron, when
Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron is the same guy who used to try and peddle satellite
and TV equipment to Polish immigrants living in London.

"A satellite/aerial dealer will be happy to sell you one for 50 quid or
so. But you can get a perfectly good one at most car boot sales for a
tenner or so, often with a universal LNB. If you are in London or
nearby, please e-mail me (***@callnetuk.com) - I may have one
available."

He also used to post as "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe", ***@ukgateway.net,
and ***@ukgateway.net.
u2
2021-04-26 20:11:28 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by NoSpamAtAll
"It's the name of a river in Poland. My missus comes from over
there" -- sick old SPAMMING nazoid Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron, when
Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron is the same guy who used to try and peddle satellite
and TV equipment to Polish immigrants living in London.
"A satellite/aerial dealer will be happy to sell you one for 50 quid or
so. But you can get a perfectly good one at most car boot sales for a
tenner or so, often with a universal LNB. If you are in London or
available."
Baron is a Jewish name, Baron is no Polish, Baron is an ordinary Jew.