Who is telling the truth?
TurnagainArm
2005-11-06 12:24:18 UTC
I despise anyone who would spam the internet with hate propaganda
(zionazi or other propaganda) and I also despise those who response to
posts not to their liking with vile and disgusting personal attacks.
Unfortunately, it is a difficult task to determine who initiates these
vile and disgusting personal attacks. Some personal attacks go beyond
just being vile and disgusting. I have seen letters accusing McVay of
child molestation and child pornography. If any of that is true, McVay
is scum and should be behind bars. If these accusations are false,
McVay's accusers are scum and they should be behind bars. How does one
find out who is lying and who is telling the truth?
Andrzej Adam Filip
2005-11-06 12:30:28 UTC
Post by TurnagainArm
I despise anyone who would spam the internet with hate propaganda
(zionazi or other propaganda) and I also despise those who response to
posts not to their liking with vile and disgusting personal
attacks. Unfortunately, it is a difficult task to determine who
initiates these vile and disgusting personal attacks. Some personal
attacks go beyond just being vile and disgusting. I have seen letters
accusing McVay of child molestation and child pornography. If any of
that is true, McVay is scum and should be behind bars. If these
accusations are false, McVay's accusers are scum and they should be
behind bars. How does one find out who is lying and who is telling
the truth?
How much time and money are you ready to spend to find it out? :-)
--
[en: Andrew] Andrzej Adam Filip : ***@priv.onet.pl : ***@xl.wp.pl
http://anfi.homeunix.net/ Netcraft Site Rank: 481941
-- Edmund Burke (1729-1797)
TurnagainArm
2005-11-06 12:50:50 UTC
Post by Andrzej Adam Filip
Post by TurnagainArm
I despise anyone who would spam the internet with hate propaganda
(zionazi or other propaganda) and I also despise those who response to
posts not to their liking with vile and disgusting personal
attacks. Unfortunately, it is a difficult task to determine who
initiates these vile and disgusting personal attacks. Some personal
attacks go beyond just being vile and disgusting. I have seen letters
accusing McVay of child molestation and child pornography. If any of
that is true, McVay is scum and should be behind bars. If these
accusations are false, McVay's accusers are scum and they should be
behind bars. How does one find out who is lying and who is telling
the truth?
How much time and money are you ready to spend to find it out? :-)
I am willing to spend some time but no money. Either side could prove
its "truth" by providing websites where documents of child molestation
or child pornography charges against McVay or where documents of libel
suits against those falsely accusing McVay of successful child
molestation or child pornography.

I see too much of this garbage from both sides without any proof. It
tells a lot about McVay and his accusers.
-- Edmund Burke (1729-1797)
Roger
2005-11-06 15:40:06 UTC
In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be TurnagainArm wrote
in message
Post by TurnagainArm
I am willing to spend some time but no money. Either side could prove
its "truth" by providing websites where documents of child molestation
or child pornography charges against McVay or where documents of libel
suits against those falsely accusing McVay of successful child
molestation or child pornography.
I see too much of this garbage from both sides without any proof. It
tells a lot about McVay and his accusers.
Really? Perhaps you could point out *a single* accusation of child
molestation or child pornography falsely against a denier who posts
here?
Doc Tavish
2005-11-07 04:47:50 UTC
Post by TurnagainArm
I am willing to spend some time but no money. Either side could prove
its "truth" by providing websites where documents of child molestation
or child pornography charges against McVay or where documents of libel
suits against those falsely accusing McVay of successful child
molestation or child pornography.
I see too much of this garbage from both sides without any proof. It
tells a lot about McVay and his accusers.
Really? Perhaps you could point out *a single* accusation of child
molestation or child pornography falsely against a denier who posts
here?
How about all of those forged child porn ad posts which gave out my address and
telephone number which got me visited twice by federal agents!? Care to deny
Jewish vermin were innocent of posting those and putting up phoney web sites
which did the same?

Yet here is McVay freely and openly telling one and all that he viewed naked
children on the net!

--Nizkor.Org Director, Ken McVay, Condoning Child Porn--
"I am weary of seeing the issue of "child porn" blown out of
proportion (I've been on and around the Net since 1988, and have
yet to come across anything I'd consider "child porn." I've
seen photos of naked children, but then I've got some of those in
my family photo album, and fail to see the harm, or any great
moral danger to our society)." - Nizkor Director Ken McVay
http://www.spectacle.org/695/mcvay.html
(Archived locally as: pedo_McVay)
Verified by John Morris with Message ID:
***@4ax.com
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.revisionism/msg/defcb95af24e5fe6
(Archived locally as: John_Confirms)
(For the record this child porn apologist is funded by B'nai Brith
as shown here: http://www.nizkor.org/league-donation.html
B'nai Brith must condone pictures of "naked children" too!)

Here is a photo of Ken McVay, director of WWW.NIZKOR.ORG-- does he
not have the uncouth look as to fit the profile of a person who
would say in general regarding child porn: "I am weary of seeing the
issue of "child porn" blown out of proportion (I've been on and
around the Net since 1988, and have yet to come across anything I'd
consider "child porn." I've seen photos of naked children, ... and
fail to see the harm, or any great moral danger to our society)."?
http://www.protocol.gov.bc.ca/protocol/prgs/obc/1995/1995_KMcVay.jpg
(Archived locally as: ChickenHawk_McVay)
Would any of you want to leave this person, Ken McVay,
alone with your children?

The Nizkor Project aka Ken McVay
P.O. Box 244, Station A
Nanaimo, B.C. V9R 5K9 Canada

Does anything else need to be said other than the only way for Ken McVay to view
those pictures of naked children on the NET is for him to have downloaded them!
THAT IS FACT!!
Slavs' duty to kill antisemites
2005-11-07 05:13:40 UTC
Can't you Westerners take your morality and mentality crap out
of soc.culture.polish? Go spam your own civilization's cultural groups
next time! Willya? All Fritzes thanks in advance!

Piotr Glownia, szlachcic polski koronny
Wolnosc, Samowystarczalnosc, Ksenofobia i Szlachta = Polska Niepodlegla zyje!
Obywatele Polski 2005: 25% Slowianie/Szlachta/,50% Germanie/Panszczyzniani/.
Antisemites how's washing hands after murdering tens of milions of us Slavs?
Roger
2005-11-07 13:01:48 UTC
Post by Doc Tavish
Post by Roger
Post by TurnagainArm
I am willing to spend some time but no money. Either side could prove
its "truth" by providing websites where documents of child molestation
or child pornography charges against McVay or where documents of libel
suits against those falsely accusing McVay of successful child
molestation or child pornography.
I see too much of this garbage from both sides without any proof. It
tells a lot about McVay and his accusers.
Really? Perhaps you could point out *a single* accusation of child
molestation or child pornography falsely against a denier who posts
here?
How about all of those forged child porn ad posts which gave out my address and
telephone number which got me visited twice by federal agents!? Care to deny
Jewish vermin were innocent of posting those and putting up phoney web sites
which did the same?
Yes, I do.

Care to deny that your $10k offer was fraudulent, given that you never
had the money to begin with?
Roger
2005-11-11 05:13:46 UTC
Post by TurnagainArm
I am willing to spend some time but no money. Either side could prove
its "truth" by providing websites where documents of child molestation
or child pornography charges against McVay or where documents of libel
suits against those falsely accusing McVay of successful child
molestation or child pornography.
I see too much of this garbage from both sides without any proof. It
tells a lot about McVay and his accusers.
Really? Perhaps you could point out *a single* accusation of child
molestation or child pornography falsely against a denier who posts
here?
How about all of those forged child porn ad posts which gave out my address and
telephone number which got me visited twice by federal agents!? Care to deny
Jewish vermin were innocent of posting those and putting up phoney web sites
which did the same?
Yep. We only have your word for it that anything of the sort ever
happened -- and you claimed you were, dead, too.

Now your turn: can you point out *a single* accusation of child
molestation or child pornography falsely against a denier who posts
here?
Steve Wolk
2005-11-06 19:07:27 UTC
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Andrzej Adam Filip
Post by TurnagainArm
[...]
It tells a lot about you too, sunshine. It tells me that youre a lying
piece of anonymous Nazi scum.
TurnagainArm
2005-11-06 20:51:24 UTC
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Andrzej Adam Filip
Post by TurnagainArm
[...]
The zionazi is immune to refutation from either facts or logic. The
zionazi has chosen to live in hatred, without regard to either facts or
logic.
Jason James
2005-11-06 21:10:28 UTC
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Andrzej Adam Filip
Post by TurnagainArm
[...]
There you have it, folks. It never takes long for their true stripes to
show.

Jason
TurnagainArm
2005-11-07 02:34:40 UTC
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Andrzej Adam Filip
Post by TurnagainArm
[...]
Your inability to address what you disagree with without personal
attacks supports my conclusion. It is a very undesirable Jewish trait
and may explain why Jews are despised by so many people. You can scream
anti-Semite but it would be wrong. I think the Semite is an ok race but
most Jews, such as those spreading filth everywhere, have very little
Semite in them -- mostly German.
Jason
Kenneth McVay OBC
2005-11-07 03:31:24 UTC
In article <***@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
TurnagainArm <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by TurnagainArm
Your inability to address what you disagree with without personal
attacks supports my conclusion. It is a very undesirable Jewish trait
and may explain why Jews are despised by so many people. You can scream
anti-Semite but it would be wrong. I think the Semite is an ok race but
most Jews, such as those spreading filth everywhere, have very little
Semite in them -- mostly German.
Which is, of course not relevant, since "anti-Semite" does not refer Semitic language
groups or any "Semitic" race.

The phrase was coined by the German racist Wilhelm Mair, sometime around 1879,
"in connection with movements intent on reducing Jewish influence in economic and social
life." (Dr. David Kirk, "David Irving's Hitler, A Faulty History Dissected," "A Note on
Spelling.")

http://nizkor.org/hweb/people/i/irving-david/jackel/postscript-kirk-6.html

Ergo, referring to someone with an obvious hatred for Jews as an antisemite would be
correct and appropriate useage.
--
"In the final analysis, one does not refute a closed system, a total
lie that is not refutable to the extent that its conclusions has
New York: Columbia University Press. p.81)
Ben Cramer
Jason James
2005-11-07 11:36:41 UTC
Post by Ben Cramer
Fuck off, you patronising poofter cunt.
Nice little example of a denier "well referenced" response, Michael once
crowed about.

Way to go,..Bobo.

Jason
Joe Bruno
2005-11-07 18:23:30 UTC
Post by Jason James
Post by Ben Cramer
Fuck off, you patronising poofter cunt.
Nice little example of a denier "well referenced" response, Michael once
crowed about.
Way to go,..Bobo.
Jason
Despite the fact that nobody here takes Mental Ben seriously, he still
is under the delusion that his insults will hurt someone's feelings.
He's a slow learner.
Jason James
2005-11-07 20:18:44 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Jason James
Post by Ben Cramer
Fuck off, you patronising poofter cunt.
Nice little example of a denier "well referenced" response, Michael once
crowed about.
Way to go,..Bobo.
Jason
Despite the fact that nobody here takes Mental Ben seriously, he still
is under the delusion that his insults will hurt someone's feelings.
He's a slow learner.
Yeah,..it's good comedy relief from the usual garbage they spew.

Jason
Ben Cramer
2005-11-08 07:45:53 UTC
Post by Jason James
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Jason James
Post by Ben Cramer
Fuck off, you patronising poofter cunt.
Nice little example of a denier "well referenced" response, Michael once
crowed about.
Way to go,..Bobo.
Jason
Despite the fact that nobody here takes Mental Ben seriously, he still
is under the delusion that his insults will hurt someone's feelings.
He's a slow learner.
Yeah,..it's good comedy relief from the usual garbage they spew.
Fucking "A". You can't imagine to believe how good.
Jason
Jason James
2005-11-08 16:32:16 UTC
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by Jason James
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Jason James
Post by Ben Cramer
Fuck off, you patronising poofter cunt.
Nice little example of a denier "well referenced" response, Michael once
crowed about.
Way to go,..Bobo.
Jason
Despite the fact that nobody here takes Mental Ben seriously, he still
is under the delusion that his insults will hurt someone's feelings.
He's a slow learner.
Yeah,..it's good comedy relief from the usual garbage they spew.
Fucking "A". You can't imagine to believe how good.
Hmmm,..strange gang-like vernacular. Do you also end your sentences with
"ehh" as you communicate with like -minded individuals?

Jason
Ben Cramer
When appropriate.
Ben Cramer
2005-11-08 07:45:16 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Jason James
Post by Ben Cramer
Fuck off, you patronising poofter cunt.
Nice little example of a denier "well referenced" response, Michael once
crowed about.
Way to go,..Bobo.
Jason
Despite the fact that nobody here takes Mental Ben seriously, he still
is under the delusion that his insults will hurt someone's feelings.
He's a slow learner.
I manage to get you all purple in the kisser on a regular basis, you worn
out old has-been.
Ben Cramer
2005-11-08 07:44:45 UTC
Post by Jason James
Post by Ben Cramer
Fuck off, you patronising poofter cunt.
Nice little example of a denier "well referenced" response, Michael once
crowed about.
Way to go,..Bobo.
Effective though, wasn't it?
Jason
Jason James
2005-11-08 16:34:06 UTC
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by Jason James
Post by Ben Cramer
Fuck off, you patronising poofter cunt.
Nice little example of a denier "well referenced" response, Michael once
crowed about.
Way to go,..Bobo.
Effective though, wasn't it?
Yes, effective at demonstrating your educational level.

Jason
f***@verizon.net
2005-11-09 07:03:45 UTC
Post by Jason James
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by Jason James
Post by Ben Cramer
Fuck off, you patronising poofter cunt.
Nice little example of a denier "well referenced" response, Michael once
crowed about.
Way to go,..Bobo.
Effective though, wasn't it?
Yes, effective at demonstrating your educational level.
And even more so at revealing his intellectual & emotional maturity level.
In fact, the more he is backed into corners, the more gets revealed by this
method.

Susan
Jason James
2005-11-07 06:39:22 UTC
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Andrzej Adam Filip
Post by TurnagainArm
[...]
You're just a bigot, feigning "a search for truth". The reality is, if you
possessed even average analytical power, you'd be able to concisely see the
crude, intellectually retarded process that antisemitica employs. They (like
you) will never triumph, as the great silent majority has the goods on them.
That is your doom, to be relegated to obscurity by the masses that supported
the drive to oust figureheads which attract support in your ranks.

BTW, I'm not Jewish.

Jason
Ben Cramer
Won't have you, eh?
Jason James
2005-11-07 18:10:19 UTC
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Andrzej Adam Filip
Post by TurnagainArm
accusing McVay of child molestation and child pornography.
If
any
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
of
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Andrzej Adam Filip
Post by TurnagainArm
accusations are false, McVay's accusers are scum and they
should
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
be
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
[...]
Never asked,..how'd you go over at Vange's sites?

Jason
Ben Cramer
2005-11-08 07:48:44 UTC
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Andrzej Adam Filip
Post by TurnagainArm
accusing McVay of child molestation and child pornography.
If
any
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
of
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Andrzej Adam Filip
Post by TurnagainArm
accusations are false, McVay's accusers are scum and they
should
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
be
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Andrzej Adam Filip
Post by TurnagainArm
the truth?
How much time and money are you ready to spend to find it
out?
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
:-)
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
I am willing to spend some time but no money. Either side
could
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
prove
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
or child pornography charges against McVay or where documents
of
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
libel
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
suits against those falsely accusing McVay of successful child
molestation or child pornography.
I see too much of this garbage from both sides without any
proof.
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
It
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
piece of anonymous Nazi scum.
The zionazi is immune to refutation from either facts or logic. The
zionazi has chosen to live in hatred, without regard to either
facts
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
or
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
[...]
Wouldn't have you anyway.

Who the fuck is Vange?
Jason
Jason James
2005-11-08 21:14:25 UTC
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Andrzej Adam Filip
Post by TurnagainArm
accusing McVay of child molestation and child pornography.
If
any
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
of
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Andrzej Adam Filip
Post by TurnagainArm
that is true, McVay is scum and should be behind bars.
If
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
these
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Andrzej Adam Filip
Post by TurnagainArm
accusations are false, McVay's accusers are scum and they
should
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
be
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Andrzej Adam Filip
Post by TurnagainArm
the truth?
How much time and money are you ready to spend to find it
out?
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
:-)
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
I am willing to spend some time but no money. Either side
could
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
prove
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
or child pornography charges against McVay or where documents
of
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
libel
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
suits against those falsely accusing McVay of successful child
molestation or child pornography.
I see too much of this garbage from both sides without any
proof.
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
It
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
tells a lot about McVay and his accusers.
It tells a lot about you too, sunshine. It tells me that
youre
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
lying
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
piece of anonymous Nazi scum.
The zionazi is immune to refutation from either facts or logic. The
zionazi has chosen to live in hatred, without regard to either
facts
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
or
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
them.
That is your doom, to be relegated to obscurity by the masses that supported
the drive to oust figureheads which attract support in your ranks.
BTW, I'm not Jewish.
Won't have you, eh?
Never asked,..how'd you go over at Vange's sites?
Wouldn't have you anyway.
It's just not relevant to the task of stopping the purpose of this NG i.e.
to attempt to whitewash the Nazi pogrom against many innocents, the bulk of
which were Jews,.. during the 12 year, 'thousand year' Reich.

The issue is not pivotal on your religion. It is pivotal on your humanity.
Post by Ben Cramer
Who the fuck is Vange?
Goes by the nym 'Topaz'. He's a robotoid type figure who cut/pastes vast
swathes of pro-nazi ideology (mainly from Mein Kamph) and antisemitica. He
is a member of 3 Jew-hater groups, whose URLs he appends,. at the foot of
his propaganda-posts.

Jason
f***@verizon.net
2005-11-09 07:07:30 UTC
Post by Jason James
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by Jason James
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by Jason James
BTW, I'm not Jewish.
Won't have you, eh?
Never asked,..how'd you go over at Vange's sites?
Wouldn't have you anyway.
It's just not relevant to the task of stopping the purpose of this NG
Which is why you guys are the heroes of Usenet.

i.e.
Post by Jason James
to attempt to whitewash the Nazi pogrom against many innocents, the bulk
of which were Jews,.. during the 12 year, 'thousand year' Reich.
The issue is not pivotal on your religion. It is pivotal on your humanity.
& the fact that you would refuse to consider yourselves in any way
exceptional is another reason why you are.

In case we don't say it enough, thanks.

Susan
f***@verizon.net
2005-11-11 14:50:32 UTC
[snip previous lies]
Post by Jason James
Post by TurnagainArm
Your inability to address what you disagree with without personal
attacks supports my conclusion. It is a very undesirable Jewish trait
[snip post lies]
Post by Jason James
You're just a bigot, feigning "a search for truth".
Yes, & he's stupider than most, given his confession above.

Susan
T***@hotmail.com
2005-11-11 23:16:05 UTC
Post by f***@verizon.net
[snip previous lies]
Post by Jason James
You're just a bigot, feigning "a search for truth".
Yes, & he's stupider than most, given his confession above.
Susan
The zionazi is immune to refutation from either facts or logic. The
zionazi has chosen to live in hatred, without regard to either facts or
logic. Anyone who reads the vile venom coming fom zionazis understands
why most people despise them.

Ben Cramer
2005-11-07 08:58:45 UTC
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Andrzej Adam Filip
Post by TurnagainArm
[...]
You betcha.

You can scream
Post by TurnagainArm
anti-Semite but it would be wrong.
Of course they won't believe that.

Post by TurnagainArm
most Jews, such as those spreading filth everywhere, have very little
Semite in them -- mostly German.
Mostly Russian, actually.
Post by TurnagainArm
Jason
Ben Cramer
2005-11-07 08:57:53 UTC
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Andrzej Adam Filip
Post by TurnagainArm
[...]
Particularly following being labelled nazis and cunts by the likes of you
and that idiot wokkie. Help like yours, the yids don't need already.
Jason James
2005-11-07 18:13:23 UTC
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Andrzej Adam Filip
Post by TurnagainArm
[...]
Do you really think 'they' need help? Zionism guarantees they do not.

Jason
Ben Cramer
2005-11-08 07:49:18 UTC
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Andrzej Adam Filip
Post by TurnagainArm
accusations are false, McVay's accusers are scum and they
should
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
be
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
piece of anonymous Nazi scum.
The zionazi is immune to refutation from either facts or logic. The
zionazi has chosen to live in hatred, without regard to either facts or
logic.
There you have it, folks. It never takes long for their true stripes to
show.
Particularly following being labelled nazis and cunts by the likes of you
and that idiot wokkie. Help like yours, the yids don't need already.
Do you really think 'they' need help? Zionism guarantees they do not.
Wokkie and his idiot shabbos goy crowd seem to think they're helping. Dull
cunts.
Jason
Jason James
2005-11-08 12:10:57 UTC
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Andrzej Adam Filip
Post by TurnagainArm
accusing McVay of child molestation and child pornography.
If
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Andrzej Adam Filip
Post by TurnagainArm
any
of
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Andrzej Adam Filip
Post by TurnagainArm
accusations are false, McVay's accusers are scum and they
should
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
be
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
piece of anonymous Nazi scum.
The zionazi is immune to refutation from either facts or logic. The
zionazi has chosen to live in hatred, without regard to either facts or
logic.
There you have it, folks. It never takes long for their true stripes to
show.
Particularly following being labelled nazis and cunts by the likes of you
and that idiot wokkie. Help like yours, the yids don't need already.
Do you really think 'they' need help? Zionism guarantees they do not.
Wokkie and his idiot shabbos goy crowd seem to think they're helping. Dull
cunts.
You missed the point,..but never mind.

Jason
Ben Cramer
I don't miss much at all actually.
Jason James
2005-11-08 16:35:17 UTC
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Andrzej Adam Filip
Post by TurnagainArm
posts not to their liking with vile and disgusting personal
attacks. Unfortunately, it is a difficult task to determine
who
initiates these vile and disgusting personal attacks.
Some
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
personal
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Andrzej Adam Filip
Post by TurnagainArm
attacks go beyond just being vile and disgusting. I have
seen
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
letters
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Andrzej Adam Filip
Post by TurnagainArm
accusing McVay of child molestation and child
pornography.
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
If
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Andrzej Adam Filip
Post by TurnagainArm
any
of
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Andrzej Adam Filip
Post by TurnagainArm
that is true, McVay is scum and should be behind bars.
If
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
these
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Andrzej Adam Filip
Post by TurnagainArm
accusations are false, McVay's accusers are scum and they
should
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
be
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
I am willing to spend some time but no money. Either side
could
prove
its "truth" by providing websites where documents of child
molestation
or child pornography charges against McVay or where documents
of
libel
suits against those falsely accusing McVay of successful child
molestation or child pornography.
I see too much of this garbage from both sides without any
proof.
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
It
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Ben Cramer
and that idiot wokkie. Help like yours, the yids don't need already.
Do you really think 'they' need help? Zionism guarantees they do not.
Wokkie and his idiot shabbos goy crowd seem to think they're helping. Dull
cunts.
You missed the point,..but never mind.
I don't miss much at all actually.
ROTFLMAO!!

Jason
f***@verizon.net
2005-11-09 07:06:03 UTC
[snips]
Post by Jason James
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by Jason James
You missed the point,..but never mind.
I don't miss much at all actually.
ROTFLMAO!!
Let's be fair: you can't miss what you can't even comprehend...

Susan
f***@verizon.net
2005-11-07 10:35:33 UTC
Warning, no snips for context
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
[...]
How you all managed to miss the use of the word "zionazi" in the
bigot's very first post surprises me.

Susan
Ben Cramer
2005-11-07 11:24:45 UTC
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by TurnagainArm
[...]
How you cunts have missed AshkeNAZI, has got me stuffed.
Susan
Doc Tavish
2005-11-07 04:48:43 UTC
On 6 Nov 2005 12:51:24 -0800,
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Andrzej Adam Filip
Post by TurnagainArm
[...]
TRUE!!

Tavish

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.nationalism.white/msg/ce01c5e7f6ef3a84?fwc=1
Subject: Sara Salzman- A Communist Subversive and Operative and What About
NIZKOR and B'nai Brith? You All Judge for Yourselves! V2.0 T_1001
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 11:36:13 -0500
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Andrzej Adam Filip
Post by TurnagainArm
[...]
True. True. And in wokkie's case, he tends to push people toward
anti-semitism.
Ben Cramer
2005-11-07 08:56:20 UTC
Post by Steve Wolk
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Andrzej Adam Filip
Post by TurnagainArm
[...]
Well! If he wasn't before, he's sure to consider becoming a "non-supporter"
of the yid after your little rant, isn't he. You're awfully adept at pushing
people in that direction.
serwad
2005-11-06 13:05:28 UTC
Post by TurnagainArm
I despise anyone who would spam the internet with hate propaganda
(zionazi or other propaganda) and I also despise those who response to
posts not to their liking with vile and disgusting personal attacks.
Unfortunately, it is a difficult task to determine who initiates these
vile and disgusting personal attacks. Some personal attacks go beyond
just being vile and disgusting. I have seen letters accusing McVay of
child molestation and child pornography. If any of that is true, McVay
is scum and should be behind bars. If these accusations are false,
McVay's accusers are scum and they should be behind bars. How does one
find out who is lying and who is telling the truth?
Unfortunately you are right. I do not like McVay or his ideology, but
personal attacks have no place in serious discussions of the terrible
holocaust this world is facing at the moment!
Doc Tavish
2005-11-06 13:50:20 UTC
On 6 Nov 2005 04:24:18 -0800,
Post by TurnagainArm
I despise anyone who would spam the internet with hate propaganda
(zionazi or other propaganda) and I also despise those who response to
posts not to their liking with vile and disgusting personal attacks.
Which is ALL my opposition can do as a reply to my posts. They have only name
call, hurling one barrage of insults right after another, and quoting me out of
context or showing only one side of a two way exchange. (They always leave out
what my opposition stated which warranted my remarks in the first place!)

I.E.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.nationalism.white/msg/77db11609ca201a4?fwc=1
Subject: Sara Salzman on Record as Implying Calling People Names and Hurling
Insults is Putting People in Their Place. What Does This Tell You All? Re:
Boycott the Blubbery Blimp of Bellville V3.0 T_1019
Date: 20 Oct 2005 00:32:59 GMT
Post by TurnagainArm
Unfortunately, it is a difficult task to determine who initiates these
vile and disgusting personal attacks. Some personal attacks go beyond
just being vile and disgusting. I have seen letters accusing McVay of
child molestation and child pornography. If any of that is true, McVay
is scum and should be behind bars. If these accusations are false,
McVay's accusers are scum and they should be behind bars.
How does one find out who is lying and who is telling the truth?
I found this method to be very reliable:

"If I hear something being debated pertaining to a subject that I am not
cognizant of, therefore impartial, I examine the manner of the debate and
conduct. I know who is telling the truth and who is lying by the tactics
employed- the liar always attacks the opposing person and the truth teller
always attacks the opposing premise!"
-Subject: Tavish Maxim Concerning Debate.
-Date: 1997/12/09

That is my own invention and if you do a GOOGLE web search on it you will find
other people and other web sites even citing it!

Originally posted Date: 2000-12-30 14:53:55 PST
Subject: The Thorpedo (Doc Tavish is Quoted as saying "Truth is never defended
with ridicule. Facts speak for themselves. ")

http://wws.editthispage.com/2000/09/17
(Link active July 17, 2003. Archived locally as: thorpedo)

The Thorpedo
Sunday, September 17, 2000

I watched Ian Thorpe, the "Thorpedo" win one of the swimming contests. His size
17 feet really do work like flippers according to this NBC article.

From kaba:
http://www.keepandbeararms.com/

I am tired of seeing people get attacked for speaking the truth and the hecklers
not being able to prove their point other than scorn or ridicule. Liberals can't
refute the truth so all liberals instead attempt to make the truth bearer into a
buffoon hoping to draw the public's attention away from the message! I will tell
you a secret and I hope that you learn from it! If I hear something being
debated pertaining to a subject that I am not cognizant of, therefore impartial,
I examine the manner of the debate and conduct. I know who is telling the truth
and who is lying by the tactics employed - the liar always attacks the opposing
person and the truth teller always attacks the opposing premise! What great
person or debater has ever proven their point by ridiculing people? Did Jesus
use this method? Who has ever used ridicule other than those who can't refute
the truth, such as what the Pharisees did to Jesus? Truth is never defended with
ridicule. Facts speak for themselves. -- "Doc" Tavish

--END--

The above text has also been mirrored at these GOOGLE Search web sites:
http://www.google.com/search?q=Tavish+%22such+as+what+the+Pharisees+did+to+Jesus%22&num=50&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&as_qdr=all&filter=0
Searched the web for Tavish "such as what the Pharisees did to Jesus". Results
1 - 36 of 36 (Search done September 28, 2003. 10:57 pm CSDST. Archived locally
as: GOOGLE_maxim)

New February 13, 2004 GOOGLE Search:
http://www.google.com/search?q=Tavish+%22such+as+what+the+Pharisees+did+to+Jesus%22&num=100&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&c2coff=1&as_qdr=all&filter=0
Searched the web for Tavish "such as what the Pharisees did to Jesus". Results
1 - 72 of 72 (Search done February 13, 2004. 7:41pm CST. Archived locally as:
GOOGLE_maxim2)
---------------------------------------

http://billstclair.com/blog/000917.html
(Link active September 28, 2003. Archived locally as: 000917)

http://216.239.41.104/search?q=cache:y8oxdIb4ghcJ:www.progunwomen.com/modern.htm+%22&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
(Archived locally as: y8oxdIb4ghcJ) Expired
http://web.archive.org/web/20030724231218re_/www.progunwomen.com/modern.htm
(Link active February 13, 2004. Archived locally as: Tavish20thCenturyAuthor)
[Page actually lists me as a 20th Century Author!!]

Quotes from 20th Century Authors

Alphabetical by Author

Because they have so many quotes,
Winston Churchill, H.L. Mencken, Will Rogers, and Thomas Sowell
now have their own pages.

[...]

[...]

The Government have no money on their own. There is only taxpayers' money. ~~
Margaret Thatcher

<END>

How many of you all have noticed that the prime tactic my opposition uses is
name call and ridicule? If my ideas are wrong then why does my opposition delete
my facts and then lay on personal attack?

I have called my opposition names too BUT generally in reply to their previous
assault to which I make reply BUT name call and ridicule is not the cornerstone
of my posts! How many of my opposition make original and informative posts
versus just making name call replies? I stand by my record and will let my
posting history be compared to my opposition's any day!

Doc Tavish
--
"For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which none of your adversaries
will be able to withstand or contradict." Son of Man {Luke 21:15 RSV}

"The reason men are silenced is not because they speak falsely, but because they
speak the truth. This is because if men speak falsehoods, their own words can be
used against them; while if they speak truly, there is nothing which can be used
against them -- except force." -- John Bryant

"To attempt to silence a man is to pay him homage, for it is an acknowledgement
that his arguments are both impossible to answer and impossible to ignore."
--John Bryant

Abridged version:

My "Maxim Concerning Debate"- Originally written in a letter to Liberal
Radio Talk Show Host Jim Hightower:
"I am tired of seeing people get attacked for speaking
the truth and the hecklers not being able to prove their point
other than scorn or ridicule.
Liberals can't refute the truth so all liberals instead
attempt to make the truth bearer into a buffoon hoping to draw the
public's attention away from the message!
I will tell you a secret and I hope that you learn from it!
This is my original- "If I hear something being debated pertaining
to a subject that I am not cognizant of, therefore impartial, I
examine the manner of the debate and conduct. I know who is telling
the truth and who is lying by the tactics employed- the liar always
attacks the opposing person and the truth teller always attacks the
opposing premise!"
-Date: 1997/12/09

Here is a sample of what I have posted and how I was replied to. You determine
who dealt in fact and who could only hurl insults:

~~Ken McVay Lying About His Financing Via S.A.A.F. Nizkor Fund~~
http://groups.google.com/group/can.general/msg/8db801fb548cdb26
(Archived locally McVay-12-30-2002DENIAL)
Subject: Re: What did Kenny McVay do with money he claims he never got?
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 17:57:49 GMT
Post by TurnagainArm
Question for Ken McVay; What Happened to the SAAF Funds You Denied Receiving?
In the following two archives you claim as late as January 4, 2001...
...The Nizkor Project has no operations of any sort whatsoever within the
United States. Neither The Nizkor Project nor Ken McVay has ever received any
money from the "San Antonio Area Foundation - Nizkor Fund" ...The San Antonio
Area Foundation has never paid me - or anyone else, to my knowledge... I have no
connection in San Antonio, and neither does Nizkor. Get used to it... (This is
kind of fun. You keep making an ass of yourself, and I'll keep laughing at you.)
<end/quote>

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.revisionism/msg/19272a44fd2c3cec?fwc=1
From: ***@veritas.nizkor.org (Kenneth McVay, OBC)
Subject: STILL Waiting for Donnie..... (Or "Bradbury: Wrong Again")
Date: 5 Jan 2001 00:32:08 GMT
(Archived locally as: McVayEXHIBIT1)
Mr. Bradbury, wishing to demonstrate how ill-equipped he is to deal with
evidence of any sort... What Mr. Bradbury has failed to demonstrate is that The
Nizkor Project, which I direct, has any association whatsoever with the "San
Antonio Area Foundation - Nizkor Fund." That is because Mr. Bradbury is not very
bright... Neither The Nizkor Project nor Ken McVay has ever received any money
from the "San Antonio Area Foundation - Nizkor Fund"
<end/quote>

As for Ken McVay's bold faced lie: "What Mr. Bradbury has failed to demonstrate
is that The Nizkor Project, which I direct, has any association whatsoever with
the San Antonio Area Foundation - Nizkor Fund." BUT I have "demonstrated" the
association between the Nizkor Project and the San Antonio Area Foundation -
Nizkor Fund and all with Ken McVay's very own words below!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.revisionism/msg/7ed1cee6db046212
(Archived locally as: SAAF_3)
From: ***@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca (Ken McVay OBC)
Subject: American funding for the Nizkor Project
Date: 1996/06/15
organization: The Nizkor Project

In the United States, checks in support of the work of The
Nizkor Project should be made payable to:
SAN ANTONIO AREA FOUNDATION - Nizkor Fund
and should be mailed to:
San Antonio Area Foundation
Nizkor Fund
P.O. Box 120366
San Antonio, TX 78212-9566
<end/quote>

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.revisionism/msg/e6e8f845002483a1
(Archived locally as: SAAF_1)
From: ***@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca (Ken McVay OBC)
Subject: The Nizkor Project appreciates your support
Date: 1996/09/05
x-network: http://www.nizkor.org/
organization: The Nizkor Project

..In the United States, checks should be made payable to:
"SAN ANTONIO AREA FOUNDATION - Nizkor Fund"
and should be mailed to:
San Antonio Area Foundation
Nizkor Fund
P.O. Box 120366
San Antonio, TX 78212-9566
We thank all of you who have sent your donations in support of the Nizkor
Project. The funds you have provided have been used to provide substantial
improvements in service.
<end/quote>

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.revisionism/msg/72d376fef3c983cf?fwc=1
From: ***@nizkor.almanac.bc.ca (Ken McVay OBC)
Subject: Nizkor Project financing and Kleinsorg's slandering Germans
Date: 1996/06/15
Post by TurnagainArm
First tell us who is financing your Nizkor, then we perahps can
talk.
Thank you for bringing that up, Mr. Kleinsorg. I am financed
by thousands of "just plain folks" who wish to support my
work... In the United States, they make their cheques payable to:
SAN ANTONIO AREA FOUNDATION - Nizkor Fund
and mail them to:
San Antonio Area Foundation
Nizkor Fund
P.O. Box 120366
San Antonio, TX 78212-9566
...By the way, Mr. Kleinsorg... now that I have responded openly
and honestly to your question, perhaps you can tell us what
difference it makes who finances my work... I fail to see
how my financing changes that.
<end/quote>

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.revisionism/msg/1319c49b6e1ed5fe
(Archived locally as: McVayAdmitsSAAF_3 and McVayAdmitsSAAF_4)
From: ***@veritas.nizkor.org (Ken McVay)
Subject: Re: Nizkor under B'nai B'rith auspices?!
Date: 1997/05/22
Post by TurnagainArm
As you could tell from the Nizkor web page, Nizkor's funding in Canada
is now coordinated through the Zikaron Tolerance and Remembrance Society,
an independent organization. In the United States, it is channeled
through the Nizkor Fund of the San Antonio Area Foundation, which is a San
Antonio umbrella organization something like the United Way.
<<Tavish comment: Notice that Ken McVay did not disagree with Mike Stein
stating: "In the United States, it is channeled through the Nizkor Fund of the
San Antonio Area Foundation...?">>

...Canadian _national_ funding is now managed by the B'nai Brith Foundation...
In short, the B'nai Brith Foundation operates exactly as does the San Antonio
Area Foundation - as an umbrella organization dealing with human rights
organizations like Nizkor... Frankly, I am gratified when Nizkor's data is
attacked on the basis of our funding partners...

<<Tavish comment: Notice Ken McVay includes the "Nizkor Fund of the San
Antonio Area Foundation" as a "funding partner?">>
<end/quote>

The San Antonio Area Foundation itself in its annual reports for years 2000,
2002, 2003, and 2004 show the Nizkor Fund as being a recipient of funds which
may be verified with these links:
[PDF] Financials 2000 3-01 http://www.saafdn.org/pdf/Fin2000.pdf
... 3 Fund Types The San Antonio Area Foundation is dedicated to improving the
quality of ... Katz Memorial Trust and Melvin Leazar Memorial Fund, Nizkor Fund
[PDF] 2002 Annual Report http://www.saafdn.org/pdf/AnnRpt2002.pdf
[PDF] 2003 Annual Report file Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
http://www.saafdn.org/docs/annual_report/AnnRpt2003.pdf
http://sitelevel.whatuseek.com/query.go?crid=56a9e3b448c11dd2&query=Nizkor&slice_title=&page=1&fo=1
(Archived locally as: SAAF_NizkorFund_2004)
http://www.saafdn.org/docs/annual_report/annualReport_current.pdf - 2004-09-10
I have the above PDF reports on file for years 2000, 2002, 2003, and 2004
proving San Antonio Area Foundation doled out money to the Nizkor Fund which Ken
McVay was the recipient!! Anyone wanting the PDF files need only download them
or if they get pulled I can post them to alt.binaries upon request.
From Kenneth McVay's very own Nizkor Project web site:

http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/m/mcvay.ken/press/express-news.960803
(Link November 20, 2003 and no disclaimers are made!! Archived locally as:
11-20-2003SAAF2NIZKOR)

Shofar FTP Archive File: people/m/mcvay.ken/press/express-news.960803

San Antonio Express-News
August 3, 1996
Page 10B

"Internet project won't let Holocaust be forgotten"
By Thomas Edwards
Express-News Staff Writer

"Nizkor" in Hebrew means "we will remember," but it is also a
solemn promise Holocaust researcher Kenneth McVay has taken to
the Internet so that people will never forget the atrocities of
Nazi Germany.

Now his task has gotten a little easier with a $50,000 grant from
the philanthropic San Antonio Area Foundation to the Nizkor
Project, an international computer web site directed by the 55-
year-old McVay from his home in Vancouver Island, Canada...

Some of the new material is being donated by San Antonio resident
Harry Mazal, who is the director of the Nizkor Project in the
United States... <end>
----------------------
Proof Harry Mazal is the "San Antonio Area Foundation - Nizkor Fund"
connection Kenneth McVay lied about having:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.revisionism/msg/cfa0944d81241a6d?fwc=1
From: ***@webtv.net (Michael Ragland)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Some Holes, Some Holocaust (Danny Keren)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 23:19:26 -0400 (EDT)
(Archived locally as: WhoIsSAAFmazal)
Veri Sign Whois
http://www.netsol.com/cgi-bin/whois/whois

Enter mazal.org and read results

You are Here:WHOIS -> Search Results
Search Results

Registrant:
San Antonio Area Foundation - Nizkor Fund c/o BASIC (MAZAL2-DOM)
600 Sandau Suite 400
San Antonio, TX 78216 US
Domain Name: MAZAL.ORG
Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Mazal, Harry (HM1296) ***@TXDIRECT.NET
The Mazal Library
600 Sandau, Suite 400 San Antonio, TX 78216 US
210-377-2742
Record expires on 28-Jun-2006.
Record created on 27-Jun-1997.
Database last updated on 27-Jun-2002 22:55:14 EDT.

<end/quote>

As a reminder:

http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/m/mcvay.ken/press/express-news.960803
(Link November 20, 2003 and no disclaimers are made!! Archived locally as:
11-20-2003SAAF2NIZKOR)

<start/quote>
..The Nizkor Project is not only a tool to fight bigotry, it has
also "make an impact in terms of Holocaust education," McVay said.
...Some of the new material is being donated by San Antonio resident
Harry Mazal, who is the director of the Nizkor Project in the
United States...
<end/quote>

More evidence Ken McVay received donations from The San Antonio Area Foundation
via Harry Mazal:

http://www3.telus.net/myssiwyg/mcvay.html
Archived locally as: mcvay-internet_fighter

***@internet.fighter
Note to the reader: This article, written by Michelle Betz, was published in the
March 9, 1995 issue of The Jewish Western Bulletin.

[...]

McVay's Internet work, now known officially as the Nizkor Project, began as a
one-man show...

McVay has also found some outside backing - an American who will provide "some
pretty solid financial backing for the project." A 77-year-old businessman and
Holocaust scholar from Texas will fund legal expenses incurred in setting up the
project. McVay will then further establish the Nizkor Project in Canada.

"We are in the process of establishing a non-profit organization in the U.S.
That should be operational within a month or six weeks and that foundation will
undoubtedly fund the establishment of the Canadian foundation by the same name,"
he explained, referring to the Nizkor Project..."

| Hilary's Home Page http://www3.telus.net/myssiwyg/hropage.html
| The Un-Index http://www3.telus.net/myssiwyg/index.html
| All About Hilary http://www3.telus.net/myssiwyg/hro.html

<END>

"[W]hen you're living a lie, the lie has to get more complicated-they're always
contradicting themselves...so that the lie itself becomes self-evident."
-- Ken McVay, director of the Nizkor Project
http://www.peacemagazine.org/fulltext/all-vol13no2.html
(Link active November 20, 2003. Archived locally as: peacenik13_2)

ATTENTION LURKERS: Contact info to report Ken McVay funding improprieties:
Auditor - CCRA: ***@pwgsc.gc.ca, ***@rc.gc.ca
For office phone numbers and addresses, please visit our "Contact us" page
at http://www.ccra.gc.ca/contact.
New addition February 6, 2004:
(Snail Mail Contact Info)
DIRECTOR,SPECIAL INVESTIGATIONS,
C.C.R.A.
2204 Walkley Road
Ottawa ON K1A 1A8
Canada
New addition for October 2005:
Call Mr.Philippe Robert
Special Investigations - Charities - CCRA
Phone : 1-800-267-2384, or 1-613-946-2423

Also see for more details:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.nationalism.white/msg/22fb984323b82be9?fwc=1
Subject: $50,000 Not Reported to CCRA by The Nizkor Project? Ken McVay is Lying
About Funds He Has Apparently NOT Reported to CCRA!! SAAF Report for 2002 Is
Further Proof! V4.0 T_1018
Date: 19 Oct 2005 00:23:53 GMT

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.skeptic/msg/af974e5ec5085cce?fwc=1
(Archived locally as: McVaySlamDunked_A5 and McVaySlamDunked_A6)
Subject: SAAF San Antonio Area Foundation - Nizkor Fund -- Some New Archives
and The Same Funding Lie by Ken McVay Exposed V3-0 T_0822
Date: 23 Aug 2005 04:32:17 GMT

Kenneth McVay OBC
2005-11-06 15:16:54 UTC
Post by TurnagainArm
I despise anyone who would spam the internet with hate propaganda
(zionazi or other propaganda) and I also despise those who response to
posts not to their liking with vile and disgusting personal attacks.
Unfortunately, it is a difficult task to determine who initiates these
vile and disgusting personal attacks. Some personal attacks go beyond
just being vile and disgusting. I have seen letters accusing McVay of
child molestation and child pornography. If any of that is true, McVay
is scum and should be behind bars. If these accusations are false,
McVay's accusers are scum and they should be behind bars. How does one
find out who is lying and who is telling the truth?
Why not ask yourself why none of these morons ever take these claims to law enforcement?

Grosvomit, for instance, has claimed that I evade my taxes. He's made this claim
repeatedly since 1996 - 9 years.

Why do you suppose the CRA and the IRS ignore him - and Blubberbutt?

Why do you suppose none of these people ever produce proof of their allegations?
No arrest records, no court records, no newspaper reports - not a shred of evidence is
ever tendered.

Why do you suppose these ridiculous allegations are made anonymously?
--
The Nizkor Project - An electronic Holocaust educational resource
David Irving, Holocaust denial, and his connections to Right-Wing
http://www2.ca.nizkor.org/hweb/people/f/funke-hajo/
TurnagainArm
2005-11-06 20:48:21 UTC
Post by Kenneth McVay OBC
Post by TurnagainArm
[...]
I do not care for your constant and boring hate propaganda spam but I
have to admit that it may just be that those who accuse you of child
molesting and child pornography are the scum because they could not
come up with the goods.
Jason James
2005-11-06 20:55:59 UTC
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Kenneth McVay OBC
Post by TurnagainArm
[...]
You must be a youngster to demonstrate such naivety both on antisemitism,
Zionism and its roots in history and finally, Nazi-apologists and their
associated "political" leanings to use kinder words.

Personally I don't buy entirely your apparent 'search for the truth'. The
truth is simply, not that obscure.

Jason
Kenneth McVay OBC
2005-11-06 21:44:21 UTC
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Kenneth McVay OBC
Post by TurnagainArm
[...]
Why not put me in your kill file, then you won't have to see my, er "boring hate
propaganda spam?"

Of course they're scum. All you have to do is read the crap they lay out to figure that
one out.
--
Ken McVay http://www.vex.net/~kmcvay Fax: 1-530-348-9756
God grant me the Senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
tell the difference.
TurnagainArm
2005-11-07 02:23:20 UTC
Post by Kenneth McVay OBC
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Kenneth McVay OBC
Post by TurnagainArm
[...]
I would gladly do it but it appears that Google does not have that
function. I have not read any of your spam for some time but the
headings of your daily spam do appear on my screen.
Post by Kenneth McVay OBC
Of course they're scum. All you have to do is read the crap they lay out to figure that
one out.
I said that those who accuse you of child molesting and child
pornography without providing proof for it are scum. As far as the
"crap they lay out", it goes on both sides and it appears that the
zionazis are more vile and disgusting than most. Just watch them trying
to prove me wrong with vile and disgusting personal attacks:-)
Kenneth McVay OBC
2005-11-07 03:25:22 UTC
In article <***@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,

Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Kenneth McVay OBC
Why not put me in your kill file, then you won't have to see my, er "boring hate
propaganda spam?"
I would gladly do it but it appears that Google does not have that
function. I have not read any of your spam for some time but the
headings of your daily spam do appear on my screen.
Please produce one of these "spam" articles, and show, using existing UseNet convention,
how it is "spam." You'll find current guidelines here:
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/spam-faq/

I'll wait.
Doc Tavish
2005-11-08 08:35:56 UTC
Post by Kenneth McVay OBC
I'll wait.
~~Famous Last Words from Jail Bird Ken McVay~~
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/can.taxes/msg/2ba3f0891b79cf80
(Archived locally as: McVayCarThief_1 AND McVayCarThief_2)
From: "Ken McVay, OBC" <***@nizkor.org>
Newsgroups: edm.general,edm.politics,ab.general,can.taxes
Subject: Re: Bracegirdles Both Deserve Jail,Also Auditors-Crown Appeals
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 10:46:13 -0800
Post by Kenneth McVay OBC
It seems Bill Grosvenor is still afraid to publish under his own name.
That's because he has no evidence that I have ever been arrested, let alone
convicted, of any crime,
Is that so? Did this Jewish web site lie when it reported this?

http://www.ajc.org/InTheMedia/Publications.asp?did=135&pid=21
(Link active February 11, 2004. Archived locally as JailbirdMcVay)
Also: http://www.ajc.org/InTheMedia/PublicationsPrint.asp?did=135
(Link active February 23, 2004. Archived locally as JailbirdMcVay2)

The American Jewish Committee

"Hate and the Internet by Kenneth S. Stern
On-Line Approaches
"My whole agenda is to try and remove their market, as it were. They have an
agenda to sell. If, by demonstrating that they are lying about a specific issue,
I can remove a few hundred people from their potential market place, then I’ve
done them some harm." – Ken McVay, Project Nizkor In 1956 Ken McVay stole his
father’s car and ran away from home. Apprehended, he spent his 16th birthday in
a Bellingham, Washington, jail.... <END>
Oooops looks like you have been caught lying again McVay! The "American Jewish
Committee" reported: "Ken McVay, Project Nizkor In 1956 Ken McVay stole his
father’s car and ran away from home. Apprehended, he spent his 16th birthday in
a Bellingham, Washington, jail" YET you stated above: "he has no evidence that I
have ever been arrested, let alone convicted, of any crime"!
Isn't being "Apprehended" the same thing as being "arrested"?
WordNet 2.0 Vocabulary Helper: apprehended
The verb apprehend has 3 senses (first 2 from tagged texts)
1. (2) get the picture, comprehend, savvy, dig, grasp, compass, apprehend -- get
the meaning of something; ``Do you comprehend the meaning of this letter?''
2. (1) collar, nail, apprehend, arrest, pick up, nab, cop -- (take into custody;
``the police nabbed the suspected criminals'' )
3. apprehend, quail at -- (anticipate with dread or anxiety)
-----
Which sense of "apprehended" applies to you Ken McVay? ANSWER: "collar, nail,
apprehend, arrest, pick up, nab, cop -- (take into custody; ``the police
nabbed the suspected criminals'' )

YOU NOW HAVE A POLICE RECORD TOO KEN! Care to deny it Jail Bird McVay?
Here's laughing at you!! You did state: "he has no evidence that I have ever
been arrested, let alone convicted, of any crime.." BUT you were apprehended
or arrested for the crime of car theft and you were jailed! Once again you are
exposed as a liar! You weren't convicted because charges evidently weren't
pressed by your father!

The Nizkor Project -- Ken McVay Director
P.O. Box 244, Station A
Nanaimo, B.C. V9R 5K9 Canada
1-250-616-9431
1-416-966-0461
1-417-781-3282
***@kenmcvay.com
***@nizkor.org
***@VERITAS.NIZKOR.ORG

Joe Bruno
2005-11-07 04:30:55 UTC
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Kenneth McVay OBC
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Kenneth McVay OBC
Post by TurnagainArm
[...]
Go to your email program and set up your newsreader. That's where you
can block mail from anyone.
Ben Cramer
2005-11-07 07:59:27 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Kenneth McVay OBC
Post by TurnagainArm
Post by Kenneth McVay OBC
Post by TurnagainArm
[...]
How dare you attempt to lecture someone on how to set up a newsreader. You
can't post a link that works, you can't open links posted by others, and you
can't see photos I posted. How's that for chutzpah?
Doc Tavish
2005-11-07 04:14:50 UTC
On 6 Nov 2005 12:48:21 -0800,
Post by TurnagainArm
I do not care for your constant and boring hate propaganda spam but I
have to admit that it may just be that those who accuse you of child
molesting and child pornography are the scum because they could not
come up with the goods.
Look at the reply I just made to McVay. I do provide some of the goods!

Tavish

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.skeptic/msg/acf248f27b96a6a7
Subject: Nizkor Project Director Ken McVay (As Well as Nizkor Supporters)
Engaging in Christ Denial and Anti-Christism? aka Re: The Jews who did not deny
the Messiah V3-0 T_0803
Date: 4 Aug 2005 02:56:37 GMT

Why is it most of the people who call people "Holocaust Deniers" and "Nazi
Apologists" are Blasphemous Christ Deniers and Communist Apologists? Has anyone
else noticed this important coincidence?
ALSO FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
~~Karl Marx Beanbag Doll~~
http://www.judaism.com/display.asp?nt=aabH&etn=GDFDG
(Link active February 27, 2005. Archived locally as: JewMarxDoll)
America's Jewish Bookstore
Giftware - Dolls
[Picture Image] <<The picture links still work!! Tavish comment>>
View Larger Image
Karl Marx Beanbag Doll
Little Thinkers Beanbag Doll
Ages 5 & up What a revolutionary idea! Karl Marx is such a doll! The German
scholar and originator of the fundamental theory of communism will keep you
company while you study. He comes with a brief biographical information tag.
Filled with soft stuffing and HDPE pellets.
Publisher: The Unemployed Philosophers Guild
Related Categories:
Judaica Giftware:Dolls
JDC # Format Price
63536 $12.95 [Add to Cart Icon]
--------END---------------------------------------------------------------------
Imagine the outrage by Jews if some Christian bookstore were to sell little
Adolf Hitler dolls claiming: "The German originator of the fundamental theory of
Nazism will keep you company while you study."
(Special Note May 29, 2005: The link has been pulled on the Marx Doll and now
the link returns with "No such entry exists." which is the reason why I locally
archive such stuff! Anyone wanting the defunct web page viewable offline
complete with images need only make the request and I will post it to
alt.binaries)
As of 2:22am CSDST August 10, 2005 the GOOGLE Web Search still gives returns on
the "Karl Marx Beanbag Doll"
http://www.google.com/search?q=+%22Karl+Marx+Beanbag+Doll%22&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&as_qdr=all&filter=0
(Use this link if the above link gets fouled: http://tinyurl.com/86qzo )
(Archived locally as: JewMarxDoll_GOOGLE-Search)
Web Results 1 - 8 of 8 for "Karl Marx Beanbag Doll".
Sample results and their cached pages:
http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:Og1jsSQzRvIJ:www.judaism.com/display.asp%3Fetn%3DGDFDG++%22Karl+Marx+Beanbag+Doll%22&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
(Use this link if the above link gets fouled: http://tinyurl.com/7rya5 )
(Archived locally as: JewMarxDoll_GOOGLE-Cache_1)
http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:O91I7oTN5oUJ:www.judaism.com/display.asp%3Ffp%3D635%26sp%3D36++%22Karl+Marx+Beanbag+Doll%22&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
(Use this link if the above link gets fouled: http://tinyurl.com/afzv8 )
(Archived locally as: JewMarxDoll_GOOGLE-Cache_2)
Sara Salzman
2005-11-07 04:44:21 UTC
Post by Doc Tavish
On 6 Nov 2005 12:48:21 -0800,
Post by TurnagainArm
I do not care for your constant and boring hate propaganda spam but I
have to admit that it may just be that those who accuse you of child
molesting and child pornography are the scum because they could not
come up with the goods.
Look at the reply I just made to McVay. I do provide some of the goods!
Tavish
Requoting your own insane ramblings and accusations is not "the goods."
In fact, it is more like "the pathetics."

Sara
Date: 4 Aug 2005 02:56:37 GMT
-
~~Karl Marx Beanbag Doll~~
http://www.judaism.com/display.asp?nt=aabH&etn=GDFDG
(Link active February 27, 2005. Archived locally as: JewMarxDoll)
America's Jewish Bookstore
Giftware - Dolls
---
[Picture Image] <<The picture links still work!! Tavish comment>>
http://www.judaism.com/gif-bk/63536.gif
View Larger Image
http://www.judaism.com/gif-bk/63536a.gif 11"
[...]
<><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source
<><><><><><><><>
--
The Jews may think all people are stupid when I reality the are watch ever
move you people make.

An old German saying is the Jews will give nothing for what you did have
before. The Jews supporting poor black people means there will be absolutely
no return of some of the money this alone speaks for itself.
-- Kurt Knoll.
Joe Bruno
2005-11-07 04:50:39 UTC
Post by Sara Salzman
Post by Doc Tavish
On 6 Nov 2005 12:48:21 -0800,
Post by TurnagainArm
I do not care for your constant and boring hate propaganda spam but I
have to admit that it may just be that those who accuse you of child
molesting and child pornography are the scum because they could not
come up with the goods.
Look at the reply I just made to McVay. I do provide some of the goods!
Tavish
Requoting your own insane ramblings and accusations is not "the goods."
In fact, it is more like "the pathetics."
Sara
It was a complete waste of time and bandwidth the first time Fatboy
posted it. To post it a second time is the act of lunatic.
Ben Cramer
2005-11-07 08:00:10 UTC
Then why are you posting it a third time, you fuckwit?
Joe Bruno
2005-11-07 18:00:40 UTC
I was referring to Bradbury's post, you illiterate moron.
Ben Cramer
2005-11-08 07:48:00 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by Joe Bruno
It was a complete waste of time and bandwidth the first time Fatboy
posted it. To post it a second time is the act of lunatic.
Then why are you posting it a third time, you fuckwit?
I was referring to Bradbury's post, you illiterate moron.
But you were moaning about the wasted bandwith, then went ahead an reposted
it. Fucking dill.
Joe Bruno
2005-11-09 08:14:12 UTC
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by Joe Bruno
It was a complete waste of time and bandwidth the first time Fatboy
posted it. To post it a second time is the act of lunatic.
Then why are you posting it a third time, you fuckwit?
I was referring to Bradbury's post, you illiterate moron.
But you were moaning about the wasted bandwith, then went ahead an reposted
it. Fucking dill.
You're an idiot. I quoted Fatboy. That's part of a normal response. Go
fuck a kangaroo, useless trash.
Ben Cramer
2005-11-09 09:47:01 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by Joe Bruno
It was a complete waste of time and bandwidth the first time Fatboy
posted it. To post it a second time is the act of lunatic.
Then why are you posting it a third time, you fuckwit?
I was referring to Bradbury's post, you illiterate moron.
But you were moaning about the wasted bandwith, then went ahead an reposted
it. Fucking dill.
You're an idiot. I quoted Fatboy. That's part of a normal response. Go
fuck a kangaroo, useless trash.
Comprehension difficulties joey? You moaned the OP was wasting bandwidth,
yet you carry on blithely, and repost it again. Fucking idiot.
Norma
2005-11-09 11:22:24 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by Joe Bruno
Post by Ben Cramer
Post by Joe Bruno
It was a complete waste of time and bandwidth the first time Fatboy
posted it. To post it a second time is the act of lunatic.
Then why are you posting it a third time, you fuckwit?
I was referring to Bradbury's post, you illiterate moron.
But you were moaning about the wasted bandwith, then went ahead an reposted
it. Fucking dill.
You're an idiot. I quoted Fatboy. That's part of a normal response. Go
fuck a kangaroo, useless trash.
So are you in the know that he does enjoy sex with animals other than
humans? Interesting...
f***@verizon.net
2005-11-07 10:35:52 UTC
Post by Sara Salzman
Post by Doc Tavish
Look at the reply I just made to McVay. I do provide some of the goods!
Tavish
Requoting your own insane ramblings and accusations is not "the goods."
In fact, it is more like "the pathetics."
The little idiot is STILL posting inks to HIS OWN posts as "proof" of
ANYTHING?

Susan
Doc Tavish
2005-11-07 13:58:32 UTC
On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 21:44:21 -0700,
Post by Sara Salzman
Post by Doc Tavish
On 6 Nov 2005 12:48:21 -0800,
Post by TurnagainArm
I do not care for your constant and boring hate propaganda spam but I
have to admit that it may just be that those who accuse you of child
molesting and child pornography are the scum because they could not
come up with the goods.
Look at the reply I just made to McVay. I do provide some of the goods!
Tavish
Requoting your own insane ramblings and accusations is not "the goods."
Caught you lying again! What you deleted was the link to McVay's own words as
well as some of the other anti-Christs of record words! All fully documented to
your dismay!

Here again:

Date: 4 Aug 2005 02:56:37 GMT

Why is it most of the people who call people "Holocaust Deniers" and "Nazi
Apologists" are Blasphemous Christ Deniers and Communist Apologists? Has anyone
else noticed this important coincidence?

Speaking of insane/insanity here is your fellow liar and perjurer on public
record admitting his mental illnesses!

Special Note: Yale F. Edeiken Esq. of Allentown, Pennsylvania- Supreme Court
ID# 40290 has falsely asserted he was associated with the two law firms
mentioned below-- Todd Miller & Associates and Trainor Law Offices. Both law
firms told me first hand that Yale F. Edeiken was never an attorney at their
firms!! That is fact!
(Archived locally as: YaleTheNut)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.revisionism/msg/79dab24b047e1e68
From: "Yale F. Edeiken" <***@enter.net>
Subject: Re: The Common Thread To All These Cancel Announcements...
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 15:06:26 GMT

Defendant Bradshit <***@my-deja.cpm, ***@ix.netcom,com> wrote
in message news:***@4ax.com...

[...]
Post by Sara Salzman
Care to tell all of us why both Todd Miller and Paul Trainor distanced
themselves from you
Because they were dealing with someone who was "mentally unstable"
(their dscription) and a "crazy man" (again, their description) who they
wanted to go away as quckly as possible.

~~End of GOOGLE Archive~~
Post by Sara Salzman
In fact, it is more like "the pathetics."
What is pathetic is that you can't explain why Yale forging my NYM to other
people's posts and submitting them as evidence against me in his failed lawsuit
isn't criminal perjury!

Care to give it a try again or are you going to delete it and hurl insults?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.nationalism.white/msg/b9bc4487aadb5bad?fwc=1
Subject: Sara Salzman Won't Comment on These Forgeries - I Wonder Why! V3.0
T_1002 Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
Date: 2 Oct 2005 21:07:33 GMT
Post by Sara Salzman
Archive/File: people/b/bradbury.scott/Edeiken-v-Bradbury.C1
Last-Modified: 2001/02/15
IN THE COURT OF COMMON PLEAS OF LEHIGH COUNTY
CIVIL DIVISION -- LAW
vs. : No. 99-C- 2786
SCOTT BRADBURY
24. That on December 5, 1998, Defendant sent Plaintiff an
"You only want to blow Joe
You want to suck Joe's Aryan cock, don't you Yale?
Doc Tavish"
Said telephonic communication is attached hereto and made part
hereof as Exhibit "A-1."
PROOF THE ABOVE SWORN STATEMENT IS PERJURED:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.flame.niggers/msg/a1fc86b713a7d8a7
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.flame.niggers/msg/a1fc86b713a7d8a7?dmode=source
(Archived locally as: A-1Not1 and A-1Not2)
From: ***@my-dejanews.com
Subject: Re: Vapor, Fatelvis, Bull Conner & B9Predator. Prepare for the worst.
Date: 1999/01/08
Newsgroups: soc.culture.african.american,alt.flame.niggers
Post by Sara Salzman
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: PIN JOE DOWN AND SUCK HIS COCK
Post by Doc Tavish
Isn't strange that Yale has only two little harmless posts to offer
in his insane attempts to slander?
If they are harmless why are your associates so upset. Indeed you
admit that. If they were "harmless" they could not be "slander" (they
aren't, of course).
Post by Doc Tavish
REMEMBER: THEY ONLY SMEAR THE ONES THEY FEAR.
But I neither fear you or smear you.
you only want to blow joe

you want to suck joes aryan cock dont you yale

~~End of Exact GOOGLE Archive~~

Not sent by me, not signed "Doc Tavish" and it's from a regular ISP too!
That is perjury submitting falsified evidence!
Post by Sara Salzman
31 That on December 6, 1998, Defendant sent Plaintiff an
"So why do you still want to suck his cock?
Do you think you'll become a man by ingesting his manhood?
Doc Tavish"
PROOF THE ABOVE SWORN STATEMENT IS PERJURED:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.skinheads/msg/8e41a2016f1d1527
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.skinheads/msg/8e41a2016f1d1527?dmode=source
(Archived locally as: A-7Not1 and A-7Not2)
From: Laz <***@home.com>
Subject: I'm targeted for what? damn.
Date: 1999/01/05
Newsgroups: alt.skinheads
Post by Sara Salzman
It is now 8 days since this lying nazi bragged that he would have my
service with enter.net discontinued.
He is still a nazi.
He is still a liar.
He is still a punk.
--YFE
so why do you still want to suck his cock

do you think you'll become a man by ingesting his manhood

~~End of Exact GOOGLE Archive~~

Yale got the author and date wrong too and the post was not signed
Doc Tavish as he claimed in his perjured statement. I also never had
an account at the regular ISP used either! CRIMINAL PERJURY!!!
Post by Sara Salzman
34 That on December 8, 1998, Defendant sent Plaintiff an
All Nizkooks need to be apprehended, interrogated, and placed in protective
custody until a final solution can be made.
Doc Tavish"
Said telephonic communication is attached hereto and made part
hereof as Exhibit "A11."
PROOF THE ABOVE SWORN STATEMENT IS PERJURED:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.newsangels/msg/83b3e74bd83a5500
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.newsangels/msg/83b3e74bd83a5500?dmode=source
(Archived locally as: A-11Not1 and A-11Not2)
From: Pee Kitty <***@mariner.cris.com>
Subject: Re: Furmanski is lame
Date: 1998/12/20
Newsgroups: alt.slack,alt.newsangels
Post by Sara Salzman
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Subject: Re: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Nizkook Band
Date: 7 Dec 1998 22:57:39 +0500
all nizkooks need to be apprehended, interrogated, and placed in protective
custody until a final solution can be made

~~End of Exact GOOGLE Archive~~

ALL THREE EXAMPLES ABOVE CAME FROM THREE DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND FROM THREE
DIFFERENT REGULAR ISPs WHICH I HAVE NEVER HAD AN ACCOUNT WITH!! CARE TO PROVE
OTHERWISE?

The above is partly the reason why Yale wen5t into hiding like the coward he is
because he knew that if that lawsuit went back before the same judge then the
above as well as tons of other lies and perjury were going to be exposed! I
would think Yale would have gone to jail! Care to deny it and why Yale went into
exile?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.revisionism/msg/7771395b27c10fe6
Subject: Why Does Sara Salzman Keep Evading The Real Reason Yale F. Edeiken Went
Into Hiding? aka Re: BLTN: Bradbury Lacking Twin Neurons V2.0 T_0802
Date: 3 Aug 2005 02:47:09 GMT
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.revisionism/msg/58210ba65c45c1aa
Subject: Why Yale F. Edeiken LOST His Appeal. (Updated Links) V2-0
Date: 29 Jun 2005 03:53:01 GMT
Why is it none of my foes wants to discuss why Yale F. Edeiken dropped his
appeal and went into hiding rather than having his alleged "Findings of Fact"
and hasn't been heard from since though he "speaks" through his numerous
cretinous supporters who approve of his criminal behavior!
Yale knew his forgeries and perjury were about to be exposed! That is why he
fled from getting justice like the coward he truly is!
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.nationalism.white/msg/56a1a43fe4f9d61d?fwc=1
Subject: The Nizkor Project Deals in Forged Documents and Smear Financed With
Exempt Donations V3-2 T_0929
Date: 29 Sep 2005 15:34:29 GMT
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.nationalism.white/msg/393e3320dd44fda3?fwc=1
Subject: Patrick Keenan Approving of Forging Subpoenas and Fabrication of
Evidence? Aren't Those Criminal Acts? aka Re: Why won't Sara Salzman respond to
her challenge being met by proof being provided? V2.0 T_0931
Date: 1 Oct 2005 05:06:24 GMT
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.revisionism/msg/37518764fff1a83c?fwc=1
Subject: The "RETURN TO STALKER" Myth Debunked V3.0 T_1002
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 10:40:14 -0500
Subject: Yale F. Edeiken PUBLIC CENSURE Text and Links V4-0 T_0803
Date: 4 Aug 2005 04:38:56 GMT
Attorney Inquiry:
ID Last First Middle City Status
40290 Edeiken Yale F. Allentown INACTIVE <-------!
3102 Miller XXXX Arthur Philadelphia DECEASED
X7XXX Miller Adrienne XXXXX XXXXXX ACTIVE
Post by Sara Salzman
Sara
Stay in denial Sara.
Tavish

Date: 20 Oct 2005 00:32:59 GMT

Doc Tavish
2005-11-07 04:12:20 UTC
Post by Kenneth McVay OBC
Post by TurnagainArm
[...]
But you have!!
Post by Kenneth McVay OBC
Why do you suppose the CRA and the IRS ignore him - and Blubberbutt?
The IRS has no jurisdiction over you seeing how you are in Canada and as for the
CRA the Gov't doesn't want to prosecute a person they gave an OBC award to
because it would be too embarrassing BUT facts are facts-- you have lied
repeatedly about your funding and it is profusely documented beyond any fault
here:

From: ***@webtv.net (Michael Ragland)
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 23:19:26 -0400 (EDT)

Date: 19 Oct 2005 00:23:53 GMT

Date: 23 Aug 2005 04:32:17 GMT
Post by Kenneth McVay OBC
Why do you suppose none of these people ever produce proof of their allegations?
I did and do- you just choose to ignore it!!!
Post by Kenneth McVay OBC
No arrest records, no court records, no newspaper reports - not a shred of evidence is
ever tendered.
How about this?

From: "Ken McVay, OBC" <***@nizkor.org>
Newsgroups: edm.general,edm.politics,ab.general,can.taxes
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 10:46:13 -0800

Post by Kenneth McVay OBC
Why do you suppose these ridiculous allegations are made anonymously?
I don't make my charges anonymously!

I.E.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sex/msg/0436fcc67e842e09
(Archived locally as: McVayDigsPorn_1)
From: ***@oneb (Ken McVay)
Newsgroups: alt.sex
Subject: Erotic Lit. (was Re: sex ves. violence)
Date: 26 Jun 90 06:52:07 GMT
Post by Kenneth McVay OBC
Post by TurnagainArm
restrictions are generally in force anyway. Aside from pornography
being deadly dull, it doesn't bother me.
I once enjoyed an exception to the 'deadly dull' rule - a delightful movie
entitled 'Alice in Wonderland' which bore an, er, superficial resemblance to
another movie of the same name....I've been trying to find a copy for years,
or at least to rent one....last time I viewed it was around 1983....

Bring on the Dancing Nurses! :-)

~~End of GOOGLE Archive~~

Speaking of porn, why would Ken McVay want to be having secret invisible
directories on his hard drive?

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.msdos.apps/msg/fde5c2e298ce81b8
(Archived locally as: McVayHiddenDirectories_1)
From: ***@oneb
Newsgroups: comp.os.msdos.misc,comp.os.msdos.apps
Subject: Re: How can I hide files?
Date: 21 Nov 90 19:55:00 GMT
Sender: ***@oneb.UUCP
Post by Kenneth McVay OBC
Post by TurnagainArm
Is the "hold down ALT and type on the numeric keypad" trick mentioned in the
MS-DOS users manual????
MS-DOS 4.01 doesn't seem to care for that very much from the command-
line.
To hide a file, write a couple of simple utilities to create and view
files and/or directories that have the character 127 as the first character
I used ALT-255 to create hidden directories on MS-DOS 4.01 systems with
success for about a year now. The directories are accessible from the
command line or from batch files; I use them to provide a secure haven for a
communcations front-end (FrontDoor 1.99/2.0) system files, to prevent
inadvertant fiddling which might bring the (automated) mail system down. The
software recognizes it (FrontDoor) and MS-DOS 4.01 does as well. What sort
of problems have you experienced using ALT-255 with 4.01?

~~End of GOOGLE Archive~~

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.ibm.pc/msg/742bcecbd2947643
(Archived locally as: McVayHiddenDirectories_2)
From: ***@oneb (Ken McVay)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc
Subject: Hidden subdirectories??
Date: 10 Jun 90 05:30:03 GMT
Post by Kenneth McVay OBC
Is there any way to change the attribute on a directory or subdirectory
so that it is hidden? I would like a subdirectory not to appear when
someone is casually looking at the disk, but if you CD to the subdirectory
then all the files will be visible.
The easiest way to manage that is to create the directory using ALT-2-5-5 as
the name - enter "md" and then hold down the ALT key while you tap 255 ...
the directory is casually invisible - I've found it pretty secure, and easy
to get used to. The ALT combination is also easy to use in a batch file in
the same way any "standard" name would be used.

~~End of GOOGLE Archive~~

Don't forget McVay also views naked children photos he obviously downloaded from
the internet as this proves (maybe this is what those invisible directories were
for!):

Joe Bruno
2005-11-07 05:02:47 UTC
Post by Doc Tavish
Post by Kenneth McVay OBC
Why do you suppose the CRA and the IRS ignore him - and Blubberbutt?
The IRS has no jurisdiction over you seeing how you are in Canada
That's an oversimplification, Fatass. If the IRS wanted McVay in
custody, they'd merely ask Canada to extradite him here. Friendly
governments do that for each other. Occasionally, someone wanted by
American cops flees to Canada. It takes one phone call across the
border and Canada will catch him and hold him for us until our cops go
pick him up.

and as for the
Post by Doc Tavish
CRA the Gov't doesn't want to prosecute a person they gave an OBC award to
because it would be too embarrassing BUT facts are facts-
The CRA doesn't give out medals, moron.

What you consider facts is what most others consider fantasy. You're a
flaming psycho with the IQ of a fucking peanut.
TurnagainArm
2005-11-07 13:35:04 UTC
So much for trying get an answer. I found this group because one of
McVay's daily spams came, uninvited, to my group and cleverly
directed the response to this group. You are all crazy! Crazy Nazis
and crazy Zionazis and you deserve each other. I never post to this
cesspool again!
TurnagainArm
2005-11-07 13:39:24 UTC
So sorry folks on the Polish and History lists! The cesspool I was
referring to is alt.revisionism.
Ben Cramer
2005-11-08 07:47:05 UTC
Post by TurnagainArm
So much for trying get an answer. I found this group because one of
McVay's daily spams came, uninvited, to my group and cleverly
directed the response to this group. You are all crazy! Crazy Nazis
and crazy Zionazis and you deserve each other. I never post to this
cesspool again!
Christ, man. Don't give up yet. These crazy pretend izzies are excellent
entertainment.
Doc Tavish
2005-11-08 08:35:43 UTC
On 6 Nov 2005 21:02:47 -0800,
ARTHUR J TANDY IS A PRONE TO VIOLENCE HOMOSEXUALIST
Subject: Arthur J. Tandy aka Black Knight Wants to Engage in Homosexual Sex
From: Tavish <t--avi-s-h4-8-@RemoveHyphens2MAILix.n-etc-om.com>
Date: 14 Mar 2003 22:31:13 GMT

On 4 Mar 2003 21:28:08 -0800, <***@posting.google.com>
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.revisionism/msg/acf02baed788a7b8
(Archived locally as AJTsolicitsHomoSex)
Why don't you Join him.
KK
Why don't you suck my dick?
Wouldn't that make you a homosexual? After all you want a male to perform a
homo-sex act on you thus making it homosexual! You really should consider
becoming a Mohel. They can suck a lot a of d**k which should please you
immensely!

<END>

When I point out to Arthur J. Tandy he is putting out an invitation to engage in
homosexual sex he then gets violent as many GayBoys are known to do as shown
here:

From: ***@indystart.com (GayBoy Art Tandy aka Black Knight)
Date: 14 Mar 2003 18:24:06 -0800
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.revisionism/msg/a0e9d5359f14d283
(Archived locally as: GayBoyThreatsOfViolence)
What I really want to engage in is beating your fat belly to a pulp.

Who ever bumps you off should get a medal, scum.

<END>
Such are the ways of Jewish GayBoys. They don't like having
their perversities pointed out and they get violent and rude.
Arthur J Tandy should become a Mohel then he would have an
excuse to do what he likes best and has on his mind.

Joe Bruno
2005-11-08 08:40:14 UTC
Date: 14 Mar 2003 22:31:13 GMT
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.revisionism/msg/acf02baed788a7b8
(Archived locally as AJTsolicitsHomoSex)
Why don't you Join him.
KK
Why don't you suck my dick?
Wouldn't that make you a homosexual?
No. It's an expression. It means the same thing as "go fuck yourself".
Everyone knows that except for morons like you.

Once again, you have proven beyond any doubt that you have the IQ of a
railroad spike.
Ben Cramer
2005-11-08 11:42:33 UTC
Post by Joe Bruno
No. It's an expression. It means the same thing as "go fuck yourself".
Everyone knows that except for morons like you.
You mean it's a vernacular thing, joey? Do please try to remember that next
time I use a little parochial vernacular in my posts, you dull cunt.
Joe Bruno
2005-11-08 08:41:51 UTC
You just confirmed what I said-you're as stupid as they come.
Joe Bruno
2005-11-08 08:45:51 UTC
Date: 14 Mar 2003 18:24:06 -0800
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.revisionism/msg/a0e9d5359f14d283
(Archived locally as: GayBoyThreatsOfViolence)
What I really want to engage in is beating your fat belly to a pulp.
Who ever bumps you off should get a medal, scum.
<END>
Such are the ways of Jewish GayBoys. They don't like having
their perversities pointed out and they get violent and rude.
Arthur J Tandy should become a Mohel then he would have an
excuse to do what he likes best and has on his mind.
You just confirmed what I posted:

<deletia>

"What you consider facts is what most others consider fantasy. You're a

flaming psycho with the IQ of a fucking peanut"

If I didn't hit a nerve and tell the truth, you wouldn't have reacted
by calling me names, fool.

Everyone except a retard like you can see that plainly. ROTFL!!!!!!!
I oughta thank you for helping me, but I don't show gratitude to
blubbery scum like you.
Roger
2005-11-07 13:00:14 UTC
Post by Doc Tavish
Post by Kenneth McVay OBC
Why not ask yourself why none of these morons ever take these claims to law enforcement?
Grosvomit, for instance, has claimed that I evade my taxes. He's made this claim
repeatedly since 1996 - 9 years.
But you have!!
Not that you have been able to prove.

Your fraudulent $10k offer, now -- *that* you confirm every time to
try to deny it...
James Toupin
2005-11-07 14:11:00 UTC
Post by TurnagainArm
I despise anyone who would spam the internet with hate propaganda
(zionazi or other propaganda) and I also despise those who response to
posts not to their liking with vile and disgusting personal attacks.
Unfortunately, it is a difficult task to determine who initiates these
vile and disgusting personal attacks. Some personal attacks go beyond
just being vile and disgusting. I have seen letters accusing McVay of
child molestation and child pornography. If any of that is true, McVay
is scum and should be behind bars. If these accusations are false,
McVay's accusers are scum and they should be behind bars. How does one
find out who is lying and who is telling the truth?
One doesn't! You have to read what is posted and make up your own mind. The
internet is a great resource for information and communication, but it is
also ripe with lies and false accusations disguised as "news". Anyone with a
cheap PC and an internet connection can post whatever they like, may publish
anything they like, and impugn the character of someone with whom they have
a disagreement without fear of reprisal.

In short: don't trust anything you read on the internet unless it is
accompanied by a cite from a major public news outlet or publisher. With
those cites provided you can at least read the original material and learn
the facts as they exist on record and judge for yourself.

James
T***@hotmail.com
2005-11-07 16:49:51 UTC
Post by James Toupin
Post by TurnagainArm
[...]
Thanks! This is the first and only normal response I got to my
question. The rest was just garbage. I do not have the time or
inclination to do the research you suggested. I was hoping for an easy
and reliable answer. I should have known better. Note that I removed
alt.revisionism from the lists. Let the Nazis and Zionazis have their
fun on alt.revisionism -- without me.
James
Jason James
2005-11-07 17:24:23 UTC
Post by James Toupin
Post by TurnagainArm
[...]
That is true for *some* discussions,...but not here, when dealing with the
psychological and political (retrospectives) which drive antisemitism and
events such as the Holocaust. OTOH, yes, obviously citations are needed for
numbers killed for example.

Jason