Justice for Jussie!
brat_olin
2019-02-17 10:06:21 UTC
Wreszcie!

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/02/16/sources-brothers-released-bought-rope-used-in-jussie-smollett-attack/

Jussie Smollett Case: Brothers Questioned By Police Were Paid $3,500 To Stage Attack, Which Was Rehearsed Days Before, Sources Say
By Charlie De MarFebruary 16, 2019

CHICAGO (CBS) — Jussie Smollett paid two brothers to stage an attack against him, directed them to buy items used in the alleged assault and actually rehearsed it with them, sources say.

Sources say at least one of the brothers bought the rope used in the incident at Smollett’s request. The sources also say the “Empire” actor paid for the rope, which was purchased at the Crafty Beaver Hardware Store in the Ravenswood neighborhood the weekend of Jan. 25.

The brothers, who were questioned by police this week before being released, were paid $3,500 before leaving for Nigeria and were promised an additional $500 upon their return.

They left for Nigeria later in the day on Jan. 29, after the attack.

Sources said one of the brothers held the rope and poured bleach while the other wore a plain red hat and yelled slurs at Smollett.

The sources say the red hat was bought at an Uptown beauty supply store and that the attack was supposed to happen before Jan. 29. The brothers told detectives the three men rehearsed the attack days prior to it happening.

Smollett claims two men attacked him in Streeterville early Jan. 29 as he was heading to his apartment. He said they yelled racial and homophobic slurs at him, poured a chemical on him and put a rope around his neck.

RELATED What You Need To Know About The Jussie Smollett Investigation | Potential Evidence Found Amid Investigation Into Jussie Smollett’s Attack | ‘Empire’ Actor Jussie Smollett Orchestrated Attack, Source Says

The brothers are now cooperating with police.

Since being released Friday night, the brothers have been staying in an undisclosed location.

Chicago police spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi said:

“We can confirm that the information received from the individuals questioned by police earlier in the Empire case has in fact shifted the trajectory of the investigation. We’ve reached out to the Empire cast member’s attorney to request a follow-up interview.”

Police raided the the brothers’ home on Wednesday, the same day police met them at O’Hare International Airport, as they were returning from Nigeria.

The two were in custody at Area Central detective headquarters since Wednesday night, before they were released on Friday evening.

Police at one point had placed them under arrest and referred to them as suspects in the case. Then, after interviews on Friday, they were released.

Pictures from the raid show the front door busted off its frame, items thrown across the living room, bedroom doors damaged and clothes tossed everywhere.

Police left behind an inventory list. Some of the items seized include a black face mask hat, an Empire script, phone, receipts, a red hat and bleach.

CBS 2’s Brad Edwards reported Thursday that a source with intimate knowledge of the investigation said investigators believe Jussie Smollett “potentially staged the attack.”

Smollett’s attorneys, Todd S. Pugh and Victor P. Henderson, released a statement Saturday about the latest allegations.

“As a victim of a hate crime who has cooperated with the police investigation, Jussie Smollett is angered and devastated by recent reports that the perpetrators are individuals he is familiar with. He has now been further victimized by claims attributed to these alleged perpetrators that Jussie played a role in his own attack. Nothing is further from the truth and anyone claiming otherwise is lying.

“One of these purported suspects was Jussie’s personal trainer who he hired to ready him physically for a music video. It is impossible to believe that this person could have played a role in the crime against Jussie or would falsely claim Jussie’s complicity.

CHARLIE DE MAR
brat_olin
2019-02-17 10:53:16 UTC
Post by brat_olin
Wreszcie!
Jussie Smollett Case: Brothers Questioned By Police Were
Paid $3,500 To Stage Attack, Which Was Rehearsed Days Before,
Sources Say
Ameryka TEZ ma swojego Diduszko! Z internetu:

Sports Illustrated Spokeswoman:
"His story broke down faster than an Elizabeth Warren DNA test:
Conservatives walk around in -30 degree temperatures,
In a city covered in cameras,
With bleach,
With a noose in a black neighborhood,
At 2am,
To-lynch a black guy no one knows about,
Who went to a subway that wasnt open,
In a city that Hillary won by a million votes,
And the media claims it is MAGA country,
Then he says his agent saw it,
but then he doesnt turn over his phone to prove that,
then it all turned out to be 2 extras from a show he was on,
that he hired.
This is how pathetic our nation has become."

Smart questions to stupid answers
brat_olin
2019-02-17 17:56:49 UTC
Post by brat_olin
Post by brat_olin
Wreszcie!
Jussie Smollett Case: Brothers Questioned By Police Were
Paid $3,500 To Stage Attack, Which Was Rehearsed Days Before,
Sources Say
Conservatives walk around in -30 degree temperatures,
In a city covered in cameras,
With bleach,
With a noose in a black neighborhood,
At 2am,
To-lynch a black guy no one knows about,
Who went to a subway that wasnt open,
In a city that Hillary won by a million votes,
And the media claims it is MAGA country,
Then he says his agent saw it,
but then he doesnt turn over his phone to prove that,
then it all turned out to be 2 extras from a show he was on,
that he hired.
This is how pathetic our nation has become."
BNL ***@BreakingNLive
"JUST IN: Jussie Smollett directed Nigerian brothers
to purchase a rope and two red hats, to make them look
like Trump supporters. Smollett paid them a total of
$4,000 dollars. The Nigerian brothers are now fully
cooperating with police."

Smart questions to stupid answers
u2
2019-02-17 20:06:18 UTC
Post by brat_olin
"JUST IN: Jussie Smollett directed Nigerian brothers
to purchase a rope and two red hats, to make them look
like Trump supporters. Smollett paid them a total of
$4,000 dollars. The Nigerian brothers are now fully
cooperating with police."
--
Smart questions to stupid answers
drogie te ubranie trampowskie ? co nie ?:)))))))))))
--
George Orwell :

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people
what they do not want to hear"
brat_olin
2019-02-17 20:11:49 UTC
Post by u2
Post by brat_olin
"JUST IN: Jussie Smollett directed Nigerian brothers
to purchase a rope and two red hats, to make them look
like Trump supporters. Smollett paid them a total of
$4,000 dollars. The Nigerian brothers are now fully
cooperating with police."
drogie te ubranie trampowskie ? co nie ?:)))))))))))
To nie tak. Ci bracia z Nigerii obiecali,
ze oddadza mu z nawiazka. Inwestycja taka!

Smart questions to stupid answers
u2
2019-02-17 20:15:50 UTC
Post by brat_olin
Post by u2
Post by brat_olin
"JUST IN: Jussie Smollett directed Nigerian brothers
to purchase a rope and two red hats, to make them look
like Trump supporters. Smollett paid them a total of
$4,000 dollars. The Nigerian brothers are now fully
cooperating with police."
drogie te ubranie trampowskie ? co nie ?:)))))))))))
To nie tak. Ci bracia z Nigerii obiecali,
ze oddadza mu z nawiazka. Inwestycja taka!
--
Smart questions to stupid answers
ale teraz długo posiedzą w kiciu, więc 'inwestycja' nietrafiona, co nie
?:)))))))))))))))

what they do not want to hear"
brat_olin
2019-02-17 20:27:11 UTC
Post by u2
Post by brat_olin
Post by u2
Post by brat_olin
"JUST IN: Jussie Smollett directed Nigerian brothers
to purchase a rope and two red hats, to make them look
like Trump supporters. Smollett paid them a total of
$4,000 dollars. The Nigerian brothers are now fully
cooperating with police."
drogie te ubranie trampowskie ? co nie ?:)))))))))))
To nie tak. Ci bracia z Nigerii obiecali,
ze oddadza mu z nawiazka. Inwestycja taka!
ale teraz długo posiedzą w kiciu, więc 'inwestycja'
nietrafiona, co nie ?:)))))))))))))))
Jesli posiedza, to oddadza z duuuza nawiazka.
Tu ci bracia:
https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1096972392482562049

Smart questions to stupid answers
u2
2019-02-17 20:48:59 UTC
Post by brat_olin
Post by u2
ale teraz długo posiedzą w kiciu, więc 'inwestycja'
nietrafiona, co nie ?:)))))))))))))))
Jesli posiedza, to oddadza z duuuza nawiazka.
https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1096972392482562049
--
Smart questions to stupid answers
tacy młodzi, wysportowani, mogli się wyżywać w innych dziedzinach życia,
w nie w kryminale, co nie ?:))))))))))))))))

what they do not want to hear"
Taras Bulba
2019-02-17 23:33:43 UTC
Piekni tacy. Dentysci?
u2
2019-02-17 23:41:30 UTC
Post by Taras Bulba
Piekni tacy. Dentysci?
Maratończyk z D.Hoffmannem ?:)

what they do not want to hear"
brat_olin
2019-02-20 21:47:13 UTC
Post by brat_olin
"JUST IN: Jussie Smollett directed Nigerian brothers
to purchase a rope and two red hats, to make them look
like Trump supporters. Smollett paid them a total of
$4,000 dollars. The Nigerian brothers are now fully
cooperating with police."
Jack Posobiec @JackPosobiec
WATCH: Nigerian brothers caught on video purchasing
supplies used in Jussie Smollett hoax crime:
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1098336596569612290

Smart questions to stupid answers
Taras Bulba
2019-02-20 22:29:17 UTC
Zaplacili. Po co sie czepiac.
brat_olin
2019-02-23 10:18:13 UTC
Post by Taras Bulba
Zaplacili. Po co sie czepiac.
Wyciekla tasma z tego "ataku":
https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status/1099162117763035140

Dzisiaj na sciepie, jutro w GWnie!

Smart questions to stupid answers
u2
2019-02-23 10:50:19 UTC
Post by brat_olin
Dzisiaj na sciepie, jutro w GWnie!
lol

what they do not want to hear"
Taras Bulba
2019-02-23 16:47:41 UTC
Bezcenne :-)))
brat_olin
2019-03-28 16:06:03 UTC
Post by Taras Bulba
Post by brat_olin
https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status/1099162117763035140
Bezcenne :-)))
A dzisiaj to:

Jussie Smollett lawyer: "Maybe they were wearing
whiteface like the Joker":
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1111295276361363456

Awesome! :)

Smart questions to stupid answers
brat_olin
2020-02-11 23:02:56 UTC
Post by brat_olin
Post by Taras Bulba
Post by brat_olin
https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status/1099162117763035140
Bezcenne :-)))
Jussie Smollett lawyer: "Maybe they were wearing
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1111295276361363456
Awesome! :)
Justice for Jussie, at last:
https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-jussie-smollett-indicted-by-special-prosecutor-in-chicago
FEBRUARY 11TH, 2020

BREAKING: Jussie Smollett Indicted By Special Prosecutor In Chicago
By Ryan Saavedra

Special prosecutor Dan Webb has indicted actor Jussie Smollett in connection with a hate crime hoax that he was accused of staging last January.

“The Cook County Clerk’s Office confirmed Tuesday that special prosecutor Dan Webb has indicted former ‘Empire’ actor Jussie Smollett in connection with the alleged attack,” ABC 7 reported. “Smollett had been charged with 16 counts of felony disorderly conduct for allegedly lying to police about the alleged attack, which police say Smollett staged on himself because he was unhappy with his ‘Empire’ salary.”

ABC 7 reporter Rob Elgas later added that Webb’s office said in a statement: “a Cook County grand jury returned a six-count indictment charging Jussie Smollett with making four separate false reports to Chicago Police Department officers related to his false claims that he was the victim of a hate crime…”

Fox 4 noted that prosecutors had insisted last year that “Smollett faked the racist, anti-gay attack on himself in the hopes that the attention would advance his acting career.”

“But with little explanation, authorities in March of 2019 abruptly dropped all charges against Smollett, abandoning the criminal case only five weeks after the allegations were filed. In return, prosecutors said, the actor agreed to let the city keep his $10,000 in bail,” Fox 4 added. “The dismissal drew a swift backlash from the mayor and police chief and raised questions about why Smollett was not forced to admit what prosecutors had said they could prove in court – that the entire episode was a publicity stunt.”

The development comes after a Cook County judge recently ordered Google to turn over nearly all of Smollett’s data from the last year.

“The warrants, filed last month in Circuit Court, sought a trove of documentation from Smollett and his manager’s Google accounts — not just emails but also drafted and deleted messages; any files in their Google Drive cloud storage services; any Google Voice texts, calls and contacts; search and web browsing history; and location data,” The Chicago Tribune reported. “Authorities could be looking for any incriminating remarks from Smollett or his manager, especially in the months after State’s Attorney Kim Foxx’s office abruptly dismissed disorderly conduct charges against the then-‘Empire’ actor just weeks after his indictment.”

Numerous top officials weighed blasted Cook County State’s Attorney’s office after it had dropped all charges against Smollett.

“I’m sure we all know what occurred this morning,” then-Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson said. “My personal opinion is that you all know where I stand on this. Do I think justice was served? No.”

“Where do I think justice is?” Johnson continued. “I think this city is still owed an apology. … When I came on this job, I came on with my honor, my integrity and my reputation. And if someone accused me of doing anything that would circumvent that, then I would want my day in court. Period. To clear my name.”

“I’ve heard that they wanted their day in court with TV cameras so America could know the truth,” Johnson added. “And now they chose to hide behind secrecy and broker a deal to circumvent the judicial system.”

Then-Democrat Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel expressed even more anger with his comments on Smollett.

“This is a whitewash of justice,” Emanuel said. “A grand jury could not have been clearer.”

“You cannot have, because of a person’s position, one set of rules apply to them and another set of rules apply to everybody else,” Emanuel continued. “In another way, you’re seeing this play out in the universities, where people pay extra to get their kids a special position in universities. Now you have a person, because of their position and background, who’s getting treated in a way that nobody else would ever that would ever get close to this type of treatment.”

“The city saw its reputation dragged through the mud,” Emanuel added. “This is without of doubt a whitewash of justice and sends a clear message that if you’re in a position of influence and power, you’ll get treated one way, other people will be treated another way. There is no accountability in the system. It is wrong, full stop.”

“I wanted to say one other thing,” Emanuel said. “Mr. Smollett is still saying that he is innocent, still running down the Chicago Police Department.”

“How dare he! How dare him! After everybody saw — and I want to remind you — this is not the superintendent’s word against his,” Emanuel continued. “The grand jury, a sliver of the evidence and they came to a conclusion, as did the state’s attorney’s office. This is not the superintendent and the detectives, department, word against his!”

“And even after this whitewash, still, no sense of ownership of what he’s done. He says that in fact he is the wronged in this case,” Emanuel added. “This is an unbelievable, not just whitewash of justice, this a person now that’s been let off scot-free, with no sense of accountability of the moral and ethical wrong of his actions, from top to bottom, not only to tarnish the name of the city.”

“But then I cannot stress that in a time when you have people bringing a moral equivalency in Virginia between bigots and those fighting bigotry, and you have a person using hate crime laws that are on the books to protect people, who are minorities, from violence, to then turn around and use those laws to advance your career and your financial reward,” Emanuel concluded. “Is there no decency in this man?”

--
Smart questions to stupid answers

brat_olin
2019-03-09 13:00:20 UTC
Post by brat_olin
Post by Taras Bulba
Zaplacili. Po co sie czepiac.
https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status/1099162117763035140
Dzisiaj na sciepie, jutro w GWnie!
A tutaj podsumowanie, jeszcze cieple:

BNO News @BNONews:
"BREAKING: "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett indicted with
16 felony counts of disorderly conduct for filing a false
police report - WLS"

Smart questions to stupid answers
brat_olin
2019-02-18 12:26:31 UTC
Post by brat_olin
Jussie Smollett Case: Brothers Questioned By Police Were
Paid $3,500 To Stage Attack, Which Was Rehearsed Days Before,
Sources Say
Smutna historia Jussie (dla wzrokowcow):
https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1095706806100344832

Smart questions to stupid answers
brat_olin
2019-02-18 14:03:04 UTC
Post by brat_olin
Post by brat_olin
Jussie Smollett Case: Brothers Questioned By Police Were
Paid $3,500 To Stage Attack, Which Was Rehearsed Days Before,
Sources Say
https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1095706806100344832
SBWalden @SBWalden:
"I believe we can all see now that Jussie Smollett
(working for the Trump campaign) must have been plotted
with the Russians to create a false narrative for the
purpose of making Trump's antagonists look stupid and
ridiculous in order to get Trump re-elected in 2020.
🤣🤣 That's it"

Ano, w GWnie czy innym CNN to łykna!

Smart questions to stupid answers
brat_olin
2019-03-25 19:48:43 UTC
Post by brat_olin
https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1095706806100344832
A dzisiaj to:

Ryan ***@RealSaavedra:
"BREAKING: Federal authorities have announced that Michael
Avenatti is being charged with wire and bank fraud for
an alleged effort to extort Nike. /.../ the alleged
co-conspirator with Michael Avenatti in the federal extortion
case is celebrity attorney Mark Geragos. Geragos is a CNN
legal analyst and also represents Jussie Smollett."

Przypominam, ze ten Avenatti to porn-lawyer i ulubieniec
CNN, a i Time Magazine (ci ostatni szereg miesiecy temu
poswiecili mu rozkladowke). Teraz wychodzi, ze adwokat
Jussie'go to podobny pajac co Avenatti. Czy Jussie da
rade w takich okolicznosciach?

--
Smart questions to stupid answers