God bless you, Pres. Trump! (hydroxychloroquine)
Add Reply
brat_olin
2020-07-03 14:26:45 UTC
Odpowiedz
***@CNN:
A surprising new study found that the controversial
antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine helped Covid-19
patients better survive in the hospital.
https://cnn.it/3ik1CSy

Bedzie wycie?

Smart questions to stupid answers
j***@japanizer.org
2020-07-03 15:04:07 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by brat_olin
A surprising new study found that the controversial
antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine helped Covid-19
patients better survive in the hospital.
https://cnn.it/3ik1CSy
Bedzie wycie?
P. Klęczkowski tytuł naukowy na bazarze chyba kupił?

Researchers not involved with the study were critical. They noted that the Henry Ford
team did not randomly treat patients but selected them for various treatments based on
certain criteria.

"Finally, concomitant steroid use in patients receiving hydroxychloroquine was more than
double the non-treated group. This is relevant considering the recent RECOVERY trial that
showed a mortality benefit with dexamethasone." The steroid dexamethasone can reduce
inflammation in seriously ill patients.
u2
2020-07-03 15:05:52 UTC
Odpowiedz
ubek japa zarabia na strzał piąchą miedzy swoje oczy:))))))))))))))))
Russet Bulba
2020-07-03 15:08:26 UTC
Odpowiedz
Profesjonalna zazdrosc. Ot co. Pelno tego.
Basia
2020-07-03 15:50:19 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by brat_olin
A surprising new study found that the controversial
antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine helped Covid-19
patients better survive in the hospital.
https://cnn.it/3ik1CSy
Bedzie wycie?
Nos i zatoki prewencyjnie tym plukac,
panie Leszku, ...raczej niewiele
co wiecej bo mozna fiknac- arytmie
latwo powoduje w dawkach w jakich to
zapodaja.

Basia
brat_olin
2020-07-03 22:56:32 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by Basia
Post by brat_olin
A surprising new study found that the controversial
antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine helped Covid-19
patients better survive in the hospital.
https://cnn.it/3ik1CSy
Bedzie wycie?
Nos i zatoki prewencyjnie tym plukac,
panie Leszku, ...raczej niewiele
co wiecej bo mozna fiknac- arytmie
latwo powoduje w dawkach w jakich to
zapodaja.
Dzieki. Tak zrobie pierwsze co, gdy bede mial najmniejsze
objawy. Na razie co drugi dzien biore lyzeczke Amolu (to
jest ziolo z 75% alkoholu) . Biore to od wielu lat na kazdy
poczatkowy symptom grypy - i dziala piorunujaco!

Smart questions to stupid answers
brat_olin
2020-07-03 16:46:26 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by brat_olin
A surprising new study found that the controversial
antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine helped Covid-19
patients better survive in the hospital.
https://cnn.it/3ik1CSy
Dr. David ***@drdavidsamadi:
"I cannot believe that they lied to us about Hydrochloroquine
just to prove the President wrong. How many lives were lost
because of it?"

Ano!

Smart questions to stupid answers
brat_olin
2020-07-04 10:59:08 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by brat_olin
Post by brat_olin
A surprising new study found that the controversial
antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine helped Covid-19
patients better survive in the hospital.
https://cnn.it/3ik1CSy
"I cannot believe that they lied to us about Hydrochloroquine
just to prove the President wrong. How many lives were lost
because of it?"
Ano!
Dr. Zev ***@zev_dr:
Yesterday, the Michigan study showed *late* use
of HCQ + Azithromycin cut COVID deaths by 50%.
Today, our study shows *early* use of Zinc +
HCQ + Azithromycin cut COVID deaths by 80%.
How much longer can our leaders ignore the
science? Hydroxychloroquine works"

Smart questions to stupid answers
Z***@hotmail.com
2020-07-03 17:47:50 UTC
Odpowiedz
On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 07:26:45 -0700 (PDT), brat_olin
Post by brat_olin
A surprising new study found that the controversial
antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine helped Covid-19
patients better survive in the hospital.
https://cnn.it/3ik1CSy
Bedzie wycie?
"Study finds hydroxychloroquine may have boosted survival, but other
researchers have doubts".

Juz jest wycie - wyksztalciuchy wyja aby naukowcy decydowali czy lek
jest skuteczny czy nie, a przeciez od tego jest Prezydent!
Skoro Prezydent powiedzial ze antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine
pomaga zwalczac koronowirusa, tylko DEBILE cierpiacy na TDS beda
twierdzili ze nie.

zal
fatso
2020-07-03 17:57:36 UTC
Odpowiedz
Trump wzial kurs chininy i przezyl. Ma sie dobrze, nie fiknal.
Zasluguje na Nobla z medycyny jako koziol ofiarny per excellence.
u2
2020-07-03 18:00:05 UTC
Odpowiedz
arszenik i stare koronki lepsze ?:)
Basia
2020-07-03 22:39:54 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by fatso
Trump wzial kurs chininy i przezyl. Ma sie dobrze, nie fiknal.
Zasluguje na Nobla z medycyny jako koziol ofiarny per excellence.
Kto wie czy to w ogole prawda.
Jezeli to bral pewnie jakas
mala prewencyjna aby dawke.
Trump to wielki chlop wazacy
grubo ponad 100kg.

Hydroxychloroquine jest rzekomo
nieco lagodniejsze nizeli chloroquine
sulphate, lek w Polsce dostepny jako
Arechin.

Jak by nie bylo, chorzy dostaja
niebezpiecznie duze dawki. Wierze
ze to moze byc pomocne, wirus
podobno ma jakas sekwencje DNA
zblizona do pasozyta malarii, tak
mowili w programie z Luc Montanier.

Basia
u2
2020-07-03 17:58:38 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by brat_olin
A surprising new study found that the controversial
antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine helped Covid-19
patients better survive in the hospital.
https://cnn.it/3ik1CSy
Bedzie wycie?
"Study finds hydroxychloroquine may have boosted survival, but other
researchers have doubts".
Juz jest wycie - wyksztalciuchy wyja aby naukowcy decydowali czy lek
jest skuteczny czy nie, a przeciez od tego jest Prezydent!
Skoro Prezydent powiedzial ze antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine
pomaga zwalczac koronowirusa, tylko DEBILE cierpiacy na TDS beda
twierdzili ze nie.
zalek
ale ale, zalek wasner nie wierzy w medycynę, zalek wierzy może w
jakiegoś boga ?:)
brat_olin
2020-07-03 20:40:51 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by brat_olin
A surprising new study found that the controversial
antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine helped Covid-19
patients better survive in the hospital.
https://cnn.it/3ik1CSy
Bedzie wycie?
James ***@RealJamesWoods:
"The only ones surprised by this are the wank crankers
at #CNN... I’m assuming half the staff is on suicide
watch after having to report this."

Ano.

Smart questions to stupid answers
brat_olin
2020-07-28 18:10:34 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by brat_olin
A surprising new study found that the controversial
antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine helped Covid-19
patients better survive in the hospital.
https://cnn.it/3ik1CSy
Bedzie wycie?
I a najnowszego Newsweeka(!):
https://www.newsweek.com/key-defeating-covid-19-already-exists-we-need-start-using-it-opinion-1519535?amp=1

The Key to Defeating COVID-19 Already Exists. We Need to Start Using It | Opinion
BY HARVEY A. RISCH, MD, PHD ON 7/23/20 AT 7:00 AM EDT

As professor of epidemiology at Yale School of Public Health, I have authored over 300 peer-reviewed publications and currently hold senior positions on the editorial boards of several leading journals. I am usually accustomed to advocating for positions within the mainstream of medicine, so have been flummoxed to find that, in the midst of a crisis, I am fighting for a treatment that the data fully support but which, for reasons having nothing to do with a correct understanding of the science, has been pushed to the sidelines. As a result, tens of thousands of patients with COVID-19 are dying unnecessarily. Fortunately, the situation can be reversed easily and quickly.

I am referring, of course, to the medication hydroxychloroquine. When this inexpensive oral medication is given very early in the course of illness, before the virus has had time to multiply beyond control, it has shown to be highly effective, especially when given in combination with the antibiotics azithromycin or doxycycline and the nutritional supplement zinc.

On May 27, I published an article in the American Journal of Epidemiology (AJE) entitled, "Early Outpatient Treatment of Symptomatic, High-Risk COVID-19 Patients that Should be Ramped-Up Immediately as Key to the Pandemic Crisis." That article, published in the world's leading epidemiology journal, analyzed five studies, demonstrating clear-cut and significant benefits to treated patients, plus other very large studies that showed the medication safety.

Physicians who have been using these medications in the face of widespread skepticism have been truly heroic. They have done what the science shows is best for their patients, often at great personal risk. I myself know of two doctors who have saved the lives of hundreds of patients with these medications, but are now fighting state medical boards to save their licenses and reputations. The cases against them are completely without scientific merit.

Since publication of my May 27 article, seven more studies have demonstrated similar benefit. In a lengthy follow-up letter, also published by AJE, I discuss these seven studies and renew my call for the immediate early use of hydroxychloroquine in high-risk patients. These seven studies include: an additional 400 high-risk patients treated by Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, with zero deaths; four studies totaling almost 500 high-risk patients treated in nursing homes and clinics across the U.S., with no deaths; a controlled trial of more than 700 high-risk patients in Brazil, with significantly reduced risk of hospitalization and two deaths among 334 patients treated with hydroxychloroquine; and another study of 398 matched patients in France, also with significantly reduced hospitalization risk. Since my letter was published, even more doctors have reported to me their completely successful use.

My original article in the AJE is available free online, and I encourage readers—especially physicians, nurses, physician assistants and associates, and respiratory therapists—to search the title and read it. My follow-up letter is linked there to the original paper.

Beyond these studies of individual patients, we have seen what happens in large populations when these drugs are used. These have been "natural experiments." In the northern Brazil state of Pará, COVID-19 deaths were increasing exponentially. On April 6, the public hospital network purchased 75,000 doses of azithromycin and 90,000 doses of hydroxychloroquine. Over the next few weeks, authorities began distributing these medications to infected individuals. Even though new cases continued to occur, on May 22 the death rate started to plummet and is now about one-eighth what it was at the peak.

A reverse natural experiment happened in Switzerland. On May 27, the Swiss national government banned outpatient use of hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19. Around June 10, COVID-19 deaths increased four-fold and remained elevated. On June 11, the Swiss government revoked the ban, and on June 23 the death rate reverted to what it had been beforehand. People who die from COVID-19 live about three to five weeks from the start of symptoms, which makes the evidence of a causal relation in these experiments strong. Both episodes suggest that a combination of hydroxychloroquine and its companion medications reduces mortality and should be immediately adopted as the new standard of care in high-risk patients.

Why has hydroxychloroquine been disregarded?

First, as all know, the medication has become highly politicized. For many, it is viewed as a marker of political identity, on both sides of the political spectrum. Nobody needs me to remind them that this is not how medicine should proceed. We must judge this medication strictly on the science. When doctors graduate from medical school, they formally promise to make the health and life of the patient their first consideration, without biases of race, religion, nationality, social standing—or political affiliation. Lives must come first.

Second, the drug has not been used properly in many studies. Hydroxychloroquine has shown major success when used early in high-risk people but, as one would expect for an antiviral, much less success when used late in the disease course. Even so, it has demonstrated significant benefit in large hospital studies in Michigan and New York City when started within the first 24 to 48 hours after admission.

In fact, as inexpensive, oral and widely available medications, and a nutritional supplement, the combination of hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin or doxycycline, and zinc are well-suited for early treatment in the outpatient setting. The combination should be prescribed in high-risk patients immediately upon clinical suspicion of COVID-19 disease, without waiting for results of testing. Delays in waiting before starting the medications can reduce their efficacy.

Third, concerns have been raised by the FDA and others about risks of cardiac arrhythmia, especially when hydroxychloroquine is given in combination with azithromycin. The FDA based its comments on data in its FDA Adverse Event Reporting System. This reporting system captured up to a thousand cases of arrhythmias attributed to hydroxychloroquine use. In fact, the number is likely higher than that, since the reporting system, which requires physicians or patients to initiate contact with the FDA, appreciably undercounts drug side effects.

But what the FDA did not announce is that these adverse events were generated from tens of millions of patient uses of hydroxychloroquine for long periods of time, often for the chronic treatment of lupus or rheumatoid arthritis. Even if the true rates of arrhythmia are ten-fold higher than those reported, the harms would be minuscule compared to the mortality occurring right now in inadequately treated high-risk COVID-19 patients. This fact is proven by an Oxford University study of more than 320,000 older patients taking both hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin, who had arrhythmia excess death rates of less than 9/100,000 users, as I discuss in my May 27 paper cited above. A new paper in the American Journal of Medicine by established cardiologists around the world fully agrees with this.

In the future, I believe this misbegotten episode regarding hydroxychloroquine will be studied by sociologists of medicine as a classic example of how extra-scientific factors overrode clear-cut medical evidence. But for now, reality demands a clear, scientific eye on the evidence and where it points. For the sake of high-risk patients, for the sake of our parents and grandparents, for the sake of the unemployed, for our economy and for our polity, especially those disproportionally affected, we must start treating immediately.

Harvey A. Risch, MD, PhD, is professor of epidemiology at Yale School of Public Health.

Smart questions to stupid answers
brat_olin
2020-07-29 11:54:47 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by brat_olin
Post by brat_olin
A surprising new study found that the controversial
antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine helped Covid-19
patients better survive in the hospital.
https://cnn.it/3ik1CSy
Bedzie wycie?
https://www.newsweek.com/key-defeating-covid-19-already-exists-we-need-start-using-it-opinion-1519535?amp=1
I to:
Democrats are okay with abortion pills but not hydroxychloroquine:
https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1288238169461100546

Ano.

Smart questions to stupid answers
u2
2020-07-29 12:00:42 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by brat_olin
https://www.newsweek.com/key-defeating-covid-19-already-exists-we-need-start-using-it-opinion-1519535?amp=1
The Key to Defeating COVID-19 Already Exists. We Need to Start Using It
| Opinion

By Harvey A. Risch, MD, PhD On 7/23/20 at 7:00 AM EDT

Share
Opinion Coronavirus Health and Medicine Medicine Fda

[...]

Hydroxychloroquine tablets
Hydroxychloroquine tabletsGEORGE FREY/AFP via Getty Images

The views expressd in this article are the writer's own.
Russet Bulba
2020-07-29 15:26:46 UTC
Odpowiedz
No be niech tam Sa jakies czesciowe benefity tego. Co za nieszczescie...
brat_olin
2020-07-30 16:39:34 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by brat_olin
Post by brat_olin
Post by brat_olin
A surprising new study found that the controversial
antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine helped Covid-19
patients better survive in the hospital.
https://cnn.it/3ik1CSy
Bedzie wycie?
https://www.newsweek.com/key-defeating-covid-19-already-exists-we-need-start-using-it-opinion-1519535?amp=1
https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1288238169461100546
Ano.
I to from Ohio:

***@Breaking911:
BREAKING: Ohio Department of Health BANS hydroxychloroquine
in treating COVID-19:
https://breaking911.com/breaking-ohio-dept-of-health-bans-hydroxychloroquine-in-treating-covid19/

Smart questions to stupid answers
Russet Bulba
2020-07-30 17:09:01 UTC
Odpowiedz
Jest ponizej:

brat_olin
2020-07-30 17:39:00 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by brat_olin
Post by brat_olin
https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1288238169461100546
Ano.
BREAKING: Ohio Department of Health BANS hydroxychloroquine
https://breaking911.com/breaking-ohio-dept-of-health-bans-hydroxychloroquine-in-treating-covid19/
I to, nastepnego dnia:
Matt ***@RealMattCouch:
"BREAKING: Ohio Governor Mike DeWine just announced he's
now reversing the decision to block hydroxychloroquine
prescriptions for treatment of COVID-19 in Ohio."

Smart questions to stupid answers
u2
ocipieli w tym Ohio ? tam gdzie mieszka figo fago ?:)
Piotr
2020-07-30 22:35:55 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by brat_olin
Post by brat_olin
Post by brat_olin
https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1288238169461100546
Ano.
BREAKING: Ohio Department of Health BANS hydroxychloroquine
https://breaking911.com/breaking-ohio-dept-of-health-bans-hydroxychloroquine-in-treating-covid19/
"BREAKING: Ohio Governor Mike DeWine just announced he's
now reversing the decision to block hydroxychloroquine
prescriptions for treatment of COVID-19 in Ohio."
Pozostaje miec nadzieje ze pan Kleczkowski jest czlowiekiem swojego slowa
- jesli zachoruje on, jego zona lub syn - to odmowi brania innych lekow, i bedzie zadal tylko "hydroxy". Breibart, POTUS i jego "very respected doctor" Dr. Stella Immanuel can't be possibly wrong!

- Ani w tym, ze hydroxychloroquine dziala, a maski nie,
- ani w tym, ze wiele chorob to wynik seksu demonow z ludzmi w czasie snu,
- ani w tym, ze "alien DNA was being used in medical treatments"
- ani w tym, ze "scientists were cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious"

Good Bless you, POTUS, dr Immanuel and prof. Kleczkowski" - gleboko wierzacy chrzescijanie, a wiec wiedza co mowia!

===
Piotr
u2
2020-07-31 07:23:21 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by Piotr
Post by brat_olin
Post by brat_olin
Post by brat_olin
[...]
znowu trele morele bełkocze, zionie nienawiścią do USA i nie potrafi
poprawnie zacytować:))))))))))))))
Z***@hotmail.com
2020-07-30 20:01:09 UTC
Odpowiedz
On Thu, 30 Jul 2020 09:39:34 -0700 (PDT), brat_olin
Post by brat_olin
Post by brat_olin
Post by brat_olin
Post by brat_olin
A surprising new study found that the controversial
antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine helped Covid-19
patients better survive in the hospital.
https://cnn.it/3ik1CSy
Bedzie wycie?
https://www.newsweek.com/key-defeating-covid-19-already-exists-we-need-start-using-it-opinion-1519535?amp=1
https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1288238169461100546
Ano.
BREAKING: Ohio Department of Health BANS hydroxychloroquine
https://breaking911.com/breaking-ohio-dept-of-health-bans-hydroxychloroquine-in-treating-covid19/
Panie Leszku,

To wszystko wynika z tego ze wyksztalciuchy ubzduraly sobie ze tylko
wyksztalciuchy beda decydowaly jakie lekarstwa uzywac, a przeciez
LOGICZNE jest aby tylko politycy podejmowali takie decyzje.
Ja zanim wezme jakies lekarstwa dzwonie go mojego kongresmana spytac
sie o rade, mam nadzieje ze Pan rowniez, bo przeciez na lekarzach
polegac nie mozna.
Gdybym wczesniej sluchal Prezedenta Trump moje dzieci na pewno by byly
zdrowsze, bo niestety zgodzilem sie na szczepoinki, a teraz juz
wiadomo ze:
“Well, it’s also very controversial to even say, but I couldn’t care
less. I mean, I’ve seen people, where they have a perfectly healthy
child, and they go for the vaccinations, and a month later the child
is no longer health
u2
2020-07-30 21:56:49 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by Z***@hotmail.com
To wszystko wynika z tego ze wyksztalciuchy ubzduraly sobie ze tylko
wyksztalciuchy beda decydowaly jakie lekarstwa uzywac, a przeciez
LOGICZNE jest aby tylko politycy podejmowali takie decyzje.
Ja zanim wezme jakies lekarstwa dzwonie go mojego kongresmana spytac
sie o rade, mam nadzieje ze Pan rowniez, bo przeciez na lekarzach
polegac nie mozna.
wasnerak sądzi, że przedstawia siebie jako ofiarę prześladowań żydów
przez Trumpfa, skąd ta zaciekła ubecka nienawiść wasneraka wobec Trumpfa
?:)))))))))))
brat_olin
2020-08-03 17:30:11 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by brat_olin
Post by brat_olin
Post by brat_olin
A surprising new study found that the controversial
antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine helped Covid-19
patients better survive in the hospital.
https://cnn.it/3ik1CSy
Bedzie wycie?
https://www.newsweek.com/key-defeating-covid-19-already-exists-we-need-start-using-it-opinion-1519535?amp=1
https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1288238169461100546
Ano.
I to:
"After our press conference, I was defamed by the media, censored
by social media companies, terminated from employment, and viciously
attacked, all for advocating for the right of physicians to
prescribe what they believe is best for their patients
(video):
https://twitter.com/drsimonegold/status/1290079600454729728

Smart questions to stupid answers
u2
2020-08-03 17:42:47 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by brat_olin
Post by brat_olin
Post by brat_olin
Post by brat_olin
A surprising new study found that the controversial
antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine helped Covid-19
patients better survive in the hospital.
https://cnn.it/3ik1CSy
Bedzie wycie?
https://www.newsweek.com/key-defeating-covid-19-already-exists-we-need-start-using-it-opinion-1519535?amp=1
https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1288238169461100546
Ano.
"After our press conference, I was defamed by the media, censored
by social media companies, terminated from employment, and viciously
attacked, all for advocating for the right of physicians to
prescribe what they believe is best for their patients
https://twitter.com/drsimonegold/status/1290079600454729728
--
Smart questions to stupid answers
aby "demokratom" nie zależało na jak największej liczbie ofiar i
nieskutecznych lekach, aby przejąc władzuchnę po trupach ?
brat_olin
2020-08-03 18:15:08 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by u2
Post by brat_olin
Post by brat_olin
Post by brat_olin
Post by brat_olin
A surprising new study found that the controversial
antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine helped Covid-19
patients better survive in the hospital.
https://cnn.it/3ik1CSy
Bedzie wycie?
https://www.newsweek.com/key-defeating-covid-19-already-exists-we-need-start-using-it-opinion-1519535?amp=1
https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1288238169461100546
Ano.
"After our press conference, I was defamed by the media, censored
by social media companies, terminated from employment, and viciously
attacked, all for advocating for the right of physicians to
prescribe what they believe is best for their patients
https://twitter.com/drsimonegold/status/1290079600454729728
aby "demokratom" nie zależało na jak największej liczbie ofiar i
nieskutecznych lekach, aby przejąc władzuchnę po trupach ?
O to dokladnie chodzi. Im wiecej trupow, tym bardziej Trump musi
zgodzic sie na glosowanie przez poczte, znaczy na szwindel wyborczy.
A w temacie leku na Covid, to hydroxychloroquine jest bardzo tanim
lekiem, sprawdzonym. Jego dostepnosc i taniosc jest zupelnie
nie na reke tym, ktorzy licza na miliardy dolcow za szczepionki,
plus na miliony trupow przed wyborami.

I dlatego takie wycie w mediach, i ich lewackich TDS-porazonych
odbiorcow, co zreszta widac i na sciepie.

--
Smart questions to stupid answers