Wyrobek Kutaski-Stare Poland
Add Reply
Pat Burns
2013-05-25 02:04:50 UTC
Odpowiedz
Looking for info on my wife's grandpa Stanislaw Wyrobek born 15 Dec 1888 Kutaski-Stare Poland it became the notorious Treblinka during WW2. He arrived in the US in either 1907 or 1909 depending which papers you look at. Wondering what happened to the family he left behind when it became Treblinka.

Thanks
any info greatly appreciated
Pat
L***@aol.com
2017-08-11 23:15:43 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by Pat Burns
Looking for info on my wife's grandpa Stanislaw Wyrobek born 15 Dec 1888 Kutaski-Stare Poland it became the notorious Treblinka during WW2. He arrived in the US in either 1907 or 1909 depending which papers you look at. Wondering what happened to the family he left behind when it became Treblinka.
Thanks
any info greatly appreciated
Pat
Hi Pat,
I know it's a long time since your post but thought it's worth a try. My grandmother, Feliska Przewozny (nee Wyrobek) also is from the same area of Poland (Kotaski-Stare) and had a brother Stanislaw Wyrobek. We believe Feliska was born in 1887, 1888 or 1893. We are going to Poland later this year and are looking for any relatives we can find. We know Feliska stayed with a sister, Wladyslawa Wyrobek, from 1912-1921 while her husband immigrated to America before her.

Please respond if you would like to share any info either of us may have!

Len and Mary Ann Przewozny