Find Polish Girls | Women for Sex Looking Singles to Dating
Add Reply
d***@gmail.com
2018-02-19 11:44:34 UTC
Odpowiedz
This is my first time of being on here looking to dating a guy, I am a polish very down to earth, fun like other European girls, Poland or American single male leaving near me in search of a real, supportive and genuine single women. I am pretty active and try to incorporate fun into my life ...At least as much as I can. :) Character and "who" you are is very important to me. I do my best not to look for things that I don't feel that i have myself (if that makes sense).
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
Tonia
2018-02-19 11:50:44 UTC
Odpowiedz
I am Tonia , I am a single mom searching and I am a kind and fun-loving person who wishes to meet someone with those same qualities.,I would like someone who is passionate about life Reach me at.,(Two One Six Five Zero Five One Eight Two Four
).. and I would like someone who is passionate about life and wants to take it to it's fullest, someone who cares about other people, someone who enjoys spending time with and showing affection to their partner, someone who likes to pamper and be pampered, and someone who likes to laugh.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
Z***@hotmail.com
2018-02-19 11:55:48 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by Tonia
I am Tonia , I am a single mom searching and I am a kind and fun-loving person who wishes to meet someone with those same qualities.,I would like someone who is passionate about life Reach me at.,(Two One Six Five Zero Five One Eight Two Four
).. and I would like someone who is passionate about life and wants to take it to it's fullest, someone who cares about other people, someone who enjoys spending time with and showing affection to their partner, someone who likes to pamper and be pampered, and someone who likes to laugh.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
Tonia,

Thank you for your post. This is the best group for looking for a
kind and fun-loving person. Good luck!

Zalek herbu Bloom
Coroner
:-)))
a***@gmail.com
2018-03-20 05:12:26 UTC
Odpowiedz
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
I m from US..... Just cal me --> 18766480237
c***@gmail.com
2018-03-21 07:20:40 UTC
Odpowiedz
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
hellooo guyz... i m sexy girl with big booty. just text me.
j***@gmail.com
2018-03-21 09:03:37 UTC
Odpowiedz
Inglysh-Jidysz?
t***@gmail.com
2018-03-22 06:33:08 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hi... are you free ?
l***@gmail.com
2018-03-22 08:39:57 UTC
Odpowiedz
how are you frnds
j***@gmail.com
2018-03-26 11:11:05 UTC
Odpowiedz
I m quite attractive lady at age of 27, Single
looking for good friendship - Like those who can do EXTREME ...
Only PURE friendship allowed
u2
2018-02-19 13:56:35 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by Z***@hotmail.com
Thank you for your post. This is the best group for looking for a
kind and fun-loving person. Good luck!
ubek napalony, już zapomniał o najlepszej żydoskiej niusgrupie:))))))))))
--
General Skalski o zydach w UB :

"Rozanski, Zyd, kanalia najgorszego gatunku, razem z Brystigerowa,
Fejginami, to wszystko (...) nie byli ludzie."

prof. PAN Krzysztof Jasiewicz o zydach :

"Zydow gubi brak umiaru we wszystkim i przekonanie, ze sa narodem
wybranym. Czuja sie oni upowaznieni do interpretowania wszystkiego,
takze doktryny katolickiej. Cokolwiek bysmy zrobili, i tak bedzie
poddane ich krytyce - za malo, ze zle, ze zbyt malo ofiarnie. W moim
najglebszym przekonaniu szkoda czasu na dialog z Zydami, bo on do
niczego nie prowadzi... Ludzi, ktorzy uzywają slow 'antysemita',
'antysemicki', nalezy traktowac jak ludzi niegodnych debaty, ktorzy
usiluja niszczyc innych, gdy brakuje argumentow merytorycznych. To oni
tworza mowe nienawisci".
l***@gmail.com
2018-03-20 10:54:16 UTC
Odpowiedz
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
Am looking for man. plz text me
u2
2018-03-20 11:18:28 UTC
Odpowiedz
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
Am looking for man. plz text me
ja pierdziu co za ynglisz:)))))))))))))))

tworza mowe nienawisci".
j***@gmail.com
2018-03-20 13:30:50 UTC
Odpowiedz
ynglish-jidysz...
l***@gmail.com
2018-03-23 13:02:59 UTC
Odpowiedz
http://sciepa.org/pictures/mojeGodlo.png
anytime msg me.
k***@gmail.com
2018-03-27 06:48:02 UTC
Odpowiedz
Someone that likes to be spontaneous with me and have fun. Has a good sense of humor and can handle my sarcasm and make me laugh.
s***@gmail.com
2018-03-28 11:29:36 UTC
Odpowiedz
I have serious intentions so please write me if you are also ready to commit in your marriage. I want my man to be faithful, reliable, honest with me, ready to compromise and listen, caring and romantic. I don’t want to put some conditions or string limits; it is obvious we all want to have a nice person next to us. Guess, everything will be clear after our communication.
l***@gmail.com
2018-03-27 10:22:04 UTC
Odpowiedz
A pessoa que eu quero conhecer uma pessoa legal Não tenho preferência de cor nem corpo e nem muitas exigências sendo homem e sendo legal e querendo relacionamento sério
b***@gmail.com
2018-03-26 10:06:15 UTC
Odpowiedz
If you are looking for a passionate lady with a loving, kind, caring, funny and affectionate heart, then you found it. The man of my dream is honest, purposeful and intelligent man with a loving and caring heart. I wish he was brave and courageous, but also not be afraid to open your heart and Expressing your love.
j***@gmail.com
2018-03-29 06:15:52 UTC
Odpowiedz
I follow this to opem my mind and maybe if i Luck i wish to find someone special here
brat_olin
2018-02-19 12:00:25 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by Tonia
I am Tonia , I am a single mom searching and I am a kind and fun-loving person who wishes to meet someone with those same qualities.,I would like someone who is passionate about life Reach me at.,(Two One Six Five Zero Five One Eight Two Four
).. and I would like someone who is passionate about life and wants to take it to it's fullest, someone who cares about other people, someone who enjoys spending time with and showing affection to their partner, someone who likes to pamper and be pampered, and someone who likes to laugh.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
This is group about polish culture, Tonia, and not
about hookers. Get lost, OKey?

Smart questions to stupid answers
Z***@hotmail.com
2018-02-19 12:18:00 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by Tonia
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
This is group about polish culture, Tonia, and not
about hookers. Get lost, OKey?
Tonia,

This group is the Best Polish Group about Jews, many people
passionate about life who want to take it to it's fullest participate
here. Welcome to our forum!

a***@gmail.com
2018-03-20 05:49:55 UTC
Odpowiedz
I ask and make me feel good and sex me so nice text me +19712596047 waiting for love..
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
a***@gmail.com
With in a few minutes I want
b***@gmail.com
2018-03-23 09:31:24 UTC
Odpowiedz
What address
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-26 05:51:27 UTC
Odpowiedz
Divorced male looking for a special lady. Use to be in the swinging scene and miss it. Looking for a lady that would be interested in join me and m aybe seeing where it goes. Experience will be a bonus but wont be a deal breaker.
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-28 07:59:11 UTC
Odpowiedz
Do you fancie a grope or a grab then come to my work tonight (Saturday) and put your hands down the front of my work pants or put them down the back and grope or finger my arse or if you just want grab my arse outside my clothes or even just giveMyers a wedgie...... I work in a busy nightclub where it gets dark so no one will see come do it you won't be dissapointed .....
a***@gmail.com
2018-03-05 05:44:08 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by Tonia
I am Tonia , I am a single mom searching and I am a kind and fun-loving person who wishes to meet someone with those same qualities.,I would like someone who is passionate about life Reach me at.,(Two One Six Five Zero Five One Eight Two Four
).. and I would like someone who is passionate about life and wants to take it to it's fullest, someone who cares about other people, someone who enjoys spending time with and showing affection to their partner, someone who likes to pamper and be pampered, and someone who likes to laugh.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
Let's chat and see what we may in common.

PLEASE put -mature fun -in subject line

I am only looking for one lady. Once I think I have met her, this ad comes down

Please be white, be able to meet during a weekday, enjoy sexy clothes ( in the bedroom )

I do have a couple of pictures to share, you should too. I will not be sending a face a picture right away and don't expect you to
s***@gmail.com
2018-03-05 06:56:00 UTC
Odpowiedz
I work in the area and travel. I stay in Dillon a lot. I've been interested in meeting somebody in the area to get to know. Hang out with. See what may happen. 25 wm. Husky build. Bearded. Well educated. Age nor race matter.
m***@gmail.com
2018-03-05 08:15:10 UTC
Odpowiedz
Does anyone else need someone in their life to add some Romance and Excitement? I guess that stuff doesn't happen no more?
s***@gmail.com
2018-03-10 17:17:40 UTC
Odpowiedz
hello bb wright me if y like some men take care at y i have 37 old .calm serieux
brat_olin
2018-03-10 17:23:39 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by s***@gmail.com
hello bb wright me if y like some men take care at
y i have 37 old .calm serieux
Debil, acz na soc.culture grupie. Symptomatyczne..

Smart questions to stupid answers
a***@gmail.com
looking single for SEX.. WHERE R U
u2
2018-03-19 10:54:15 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by brat_olin
Post by s***@gmail.com
hello bb wright me if y like some men take care at
y i have 37 old .calm serieux
Debil, acz na soc.culture grupie. Symptomatyczne..
--
Smart questions to stupid answers
looking single for SEX.. WHERE R U
no spammer, he is not looking for SEX with a whore like you:)

tworza mowe nienawisci".
j***@gmail.com
2018-03-19 17:57:31 UTC
Odpowiedz
To grupa o polskiej kulturze. Nie mówi się 'whore' jeno 'beach'.

JB
u2
2018-03-19 18:01:40 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by j***@gmail.com
To grupa o polskiej kulturze. Nie mówi się 'whore' jeno 'beach'.
UB
ano białasku, bendem pisać bitsch:)

tworza mowe nienawisci".
j***@gmail.com
2018-03-19 19:32:34 UTC
Odpowiedz
Zamiast pierdolić po pijaku podaj dobra muzykę
u2
2018-03-19 19:33:33 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by j***@gmail.com
Zamiast pierdolić po pijaku podaj dobra muzykę
lal al lal lal mi do

tworza mowe nienawisci".
u2
2018-03-19 19:35:17 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by u2
Post by j***@gmail.com
Zamiast pierdolić po pijaku podaj dobra muzykę
lal al lal lal mi do
Szkoda, wielka szkoda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPL_SV3n7IU

tworza mowe nienawisci".
u2
2018-03-19 19:37:42 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by u2
Post by u2
Post by j***@gmail.com
Zamiast pierdolić po pijaku podaj dobra muzykę
lal al lal lal mi do
Szkoda, wielka szkoda
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPL_SV3n7IU
[Intro]
— and disciplinary remains mercifully
Yes and um, I’m with you Derek, this star nonsense
Yes, yes
Now which is it?
I am sure of it

[Verse 1: David Gilmour]
So, so you think you can tell
Heaven from Hell
Blue skies from pain?
Can you tell a green field
From a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?

[Verse 2: David Gilmour]
And did they get you to trade
Your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
And did you exchange
A walk on part in the war
For a leading role in a cage?

[Verse 3: David Gilmour]
How I wish, how I wish you were here
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year
Running over the same old ground
What have we found?
The same old fears
Wish you were here

[Scat-singing]

tworza mowe nienawisci".
j***@gmail.com
2018-03-19 20:05:21 UTC
Odpowiedz
No... wreszcie!
A nie mógłbyś podać dobrych linkòw?

JB
u2
2018-03-19 20:06:54 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by j***@gmail.com
No... wreszcie!
A nie mógłbyś podać dobrych linkòw?
JB
fuck fuck fuck !!!!!!!

tworza mowe nienawisci".
j***@gmail.com
2018-03-19 20:23:50 UTC
Odpowiedz
If you wanna fuck for funny, fuck yourself and save the money
u2
2018-03-19 20:25:56 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by j***@gmail.com
If you wanna fuck for funny, fuck yourself and save the money
never gonna give up

tworza mowe nienawisci".
j***@gmail.com
2018-03-20 07:41:53 UTC
Odpowiedz
Еб твою мать, Чапаев герой!
Мы Германьца ие боимся и идем в пере
a***@gmail.com
2018-03-20 08:45:33 UTC
Odpowiedz
lady, 26, is searching for a white man for marriage. Call+256751155572
u2

tworza mowe nienawisci".
u2
2018-03-20 10:08:18 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by a***@gmail.com
lady, 26, is searching for a white man for marriage. Call+25
lol
naciągacze, stary nigeryjski scam:)))))))

tworza mowe nienawisci".
e***@gmail.com
2018-03-27 12:25:26 UTC
Odpowiedz
Good humor is a very important.
j***@gmail.com
2018-03-20 13:26:32 UTC
Odpowiedz
ta pani alicja też z gmaila nadaje?
j***@gmail.com
2018-03-24 09:11:13 UTC
Odpowiedz
hello... m looking for sex buddy.
l***@gmail.com
2018-03-26 07:41:29 UTC
Odpowiedz
The ideal man always seemed to me strong. If you want to be the master of our family and our house - I'll be happy to be your assistant. Appearance and age do not matter, the main thing that we were good together. I will not talk about beauty, kindness, love, because I believe that all people are beautiful. Suffice it to just be a man and a good support
a***@gmail.com
2018-03-28 12:43:51 UTC
Odpowiedz
i love it
f***@gmail.com
2018-03-29 05:36:14 UTC
Odpowiedz
I want to find someone who is not huge into the casual dating game. Someone who wants to seriously get to know me as a person and go from there. Individually a guy who is intelligent, nice, kind, loyal and honest. One who can and will communicate their wants and needs but is willing to compromise. Someone who wants to travel and explore together but can also just have fun locally. I am also not tied to Oregon particularly and would consider moving for the right man or reason.
a***@gmail.com
2018-03-29 06:57:39 UTC
Odpowiedz
I follow this to opem my mind and maybe if i Luck i wish to find someone special here
e***@gmail.com
2018-03-30 05:14:12 UTC
Odpowiedz
I would like to meet a guy who is humble and ready to settle, a guy that know what he wants
a***@gmail.com
2018-03-28 08:50:43 UTC
Odpowiedz
My Man should me honest, clever and tender. And who love the life!
a***@gmail.com
2018-03-21 12:52:33 UTC
Odpowiedz
Very attractive and down to earth. Looking for something new with someone new as of now
a***@gmail.com
2018-03-15 07:57:07 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by Tonia
I am Tonia , I am a single mom searching and I am a kind and fun-loving person who wishes to meet someone with those same qualities.,I would like someone who is passionate about life Reach me at.,(Two One Six Five Zero Five One Eight Two Four
).. and I would like someone who is passionate about life and wants to take it to it's fullest, someone who cares about other people, someone who enjoys spending time with and showing affection to their partner, someone who likes to pamper and be pampered, and someone who likes to laugh.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
hey,,
Single girl looking for a nice man to meet today for casual fun
k***@gmail.com
2018-03-15 08:31:27 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hello my name is Emmanuel and I am 27years old looking for a man to build a strong relationship that can lead to marriage. I need a man that I can trust. I. need a man that will take very good care of me and love me for who I am. And not for what I am. My heart is ready to be with anybody that is interested in me
s***@gmail.com
2018-03-19 06:38:30 UTC
Odpowiedz
Just join http://www.searchsingles.com.au/registration.html
e***@gmail.com
2018-03-19 12:25:31 UTC
Odpowiedz
hi how are u??? R u ready for sex...
k***@gmail.com
2018-03-23 06:49:11 UTC
Odpowiedz
Looking to have a good time
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
c***@gmail.com
2018-03-24 10:29:10 UTC
Odpowiedz
yes i wanna hookup now
b***@gmail.com
2018-03-26 10:06:43 UTC
Odpowiedz
r***@gmail.com
2018-03-30 06:06:31 UTC
Odpowiedz
d***@gmail.com
2018-03-30 09:23:48 UTC
Odpowiedz
Wanna hangout with me
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
d***@gmail.com
2018-03-30 12:17:48 UTC
Odpowiedz
Anyone who's open minded ,who likes to do adventurous things.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
c***@gmail.com
2018-03-31 09:01:46 UTC
Odpowiedz
I'm here to find a person with a serene temperament, a good sense of humor, who is ready to fall in love to change his life. I'm looking for a man who loves to travel, who is ready to change his life and enjoy life! My man must understand me without words, feel my inner peace and true love in return. You, my dear, are ready to become my second half, want to create a strong relationship that can make us happy, feel caring and be confident in the future and appreciate every second of our lives? Are you looking for the same here? Oh, I'm waiting for you !!! I think that this love dating site will help us connect our hearts.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
h***@gmail.com
2018-02-19 11:51:39 UTC
Odpowiedz
The basic qualities are Honesty, Love, and Trust...HE MUST BE CARING,TRUSTWORTHY,HE MUST LOOK GOOD,HE MUST BE INTIMATE Holding Hands,telling feelings and giveing a kiss and telling in public how much we love each other) AND ALWAYS HAPPY..What I am seeking is a man as laid out in Proverbs 31. A man who is strong (but not overbearing), loyal, respectful, kind and sweet. I know I should not say that, but I am keeping it real. A pretty face will get me all the time, not saying I will leave one for the other No. I just want to have my own awesome man. Oh ya, I would like for him to know that he is always safe with me. He must always keep him self looking good. I don't like a man that let himself go down, just because he has his woman. I like my man to dress nice, and I like to help my man dress nice. I really like my man to be nice to everyone, I am nice to whom ever I meet, but that's just me. I would like my man to love GOD first then me. If we have kids then,My husband and I will put God first and then the Kids. Now we are not two we are ONE! Now I can wish for these qualities in a man, but they all do not have to be. I just like the quality that he Loves me..
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
s***@gmail.com
2018-03-10 17:24:28 UTC
Odpowiedz
men have 37 &faithful, respectful, kind and gentle.search fond wife & famaly
j***@gmail.com
2018-03-23 08:24:44 UTC
Odpowiedz
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-19 11:52:23 UTC
Odpowiedz
I'm a 42 year old professional woman, who is sincere, sweet, smart, humorous, curious, and more. I like travel, music, reading, movies, exercise etc. Im 5'6", regular build, blonde hair and brown eyes. I'm seeking for a single guy, who has similar qualities, 50-83 year old. If interested, please kindly respond. I will exchange my pic with yours. Thanks.text u r number pls..
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-19 11:53:15 UTC
Odpowiedz
I am kind-hearted, sincere, and easy going woman. I can be calm, and quite, but also can have my own opinion on things around. I live my life with humor and smile of my face.On this stage of my life, I noticed, that I want to start my own family, and find a nice man, with whom I can share my life, and bring each other happiness and a lot of love.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
s***@gmail.com
2018-03-10 17:29:31 UTC
Odpowiedz
African man I am 37 years old, well educated, loved to travel, beautiful places, archaeological and readers, I am proud of the greatness, goodness and kindness I want to be a family based on understanding, stability and living in peace.
Nancy
2018-02-19 11:54:27 UTC
Odpowiedz
I'm Nancy 27 single never marry with no kids... i'd like to give a try to this as am new to all this online stuff, i will make this brief and see what's up here just as am seeking a new relationship in form of friendship first so we can see what's up for us
I'm a free out going person as i can't just put all bout me into a day writing just as will admit am not good in writing more bout myself but i will really like to know that Mr Right for me as i treat people the way i want to be treated cause i believe what goes around comes around...
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
o***@gmail.com
2018-03-05 09:07:37 UTC
Odpowiedz
Good evening. Im a 46 white male, like to stay in shape, seek spiritual guidance always, missing that sexual love with someone. Im not rich, and live a lot of the old fashion ways, too much technology for me. Im fit, protective, and truthful. Average to skinny built woman for me. I find all skin tones beautiful. Thanks and sweet dreams..
s***@gmail.com
2018-03-10 17:30:30 UTC
Odpowiedz
h***@gmail.com
2018-03-31 07:20:52 UTC
Odpowiedz
Please give me full information here.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
Davis
2018-02-19 11:55:20 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hello,i am Davis Jenny by name,i am 29years old single looking for a serious long term relationship,i am honest,reliable,genuine,caring,romantic,good looking,God fearing,passionate,affectionate,tender,open minded,down to earth and shy at first.I am new to the online dating thing and i will like to know if you are looking for a good woman to date,if so get back to me in my personal phone number (seven-five-seven-two-seven-six-one-five-zero-two
You can get me if really you are serious (seven-five-seven-two-seven-six-one-five-zero-two....NOTE:Please only a very serious and responsible man who ready for something serious should text me and ask for nude pics,i need only a responsible man and that's all...
DAVIS JENNY
I can't wait to read from you soon.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
s***@gmail.com
2018-03-10 17:32:40 UTC
Odpowiedz
j***@gmail.com
2018-03-19 13:17:32 UTC
Odpowiedz
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
I want a sex...
u2
2018-03-19 14:38:39 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by j***@gmail.com
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
I want a sex...
uni-sex you can do by yourself:))))))))))))

tworza mowe nienawisci".
d***@gmail.com
HI Brooke Sullivan is here i am single with one son am looking for a single man to be with and spend the rest of my life with here is my cell number you can text me ..918 701 0598
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-19 11:56:20 UTC
Odpowiedz
I am looking for a serious mature man to settle down with. If things go well then we can be married.Because I am tired of all the immature young men that make promises they can’t keep, the ones that mainly don’t seem to care about hurting or
breaking some ones heart.Pardon me for writing but I just could not help myself. I have been so lonely and empty....I am aching for a real relationship . I am a kind, honest, very caring, and faithful woman..
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
d***@gmail.com
2018-03-24 11:52:01 UTC
Odpowiedz
hello sexy lady... i want to sex now
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-19 11:57:07 UTC
Odpowiedz
Am single never married with no kids,but I have been in a bad relationship before and I don't want that to happen to me anymore.
I am looking for that special person that I can spend the rest of my life with. Someone to travel with, enjoy life and not be tied down to a career. well am jersey am 5'7ft tall, blonde long hair and blue eyes, i am Mixed race, my dad is an ethnicity of USA while my mom is from Jamaican. Am not here for game, if you are here for game pls don't text me..
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
s***@gmail.com
2018-03-10 18:08:55 UTC
Odpowiedz
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-19 11:57:58 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hello, I find myself with not much to do between Christmas and New Years, just bored and hanging out at home.
A little more about me is that I am 29, single, gainfully employed, a fairly happy go lucky person. Maybe a movie, a walk?

if you are looking for only sex then please move along, no vulgar messages either please.

feel free to email me
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
l***@gmail.com
Looking for a Latina girlfriend/ Spanish tutor. I could really use some help with my Spanish and in exchange I'll treat you well. Not all people on craigslist are creeps so don't be afraid to answer this ad, lol.
s***@gmail.com
2018-03-10 18:10:56 UTC
Odpowiedz
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-19 11:58:49 UTC
Odpowiedz
Seeking a well-established/affluent clean cut professional male between late 30's-early 50's for something that is casual, no pressure and see where things lead us, meet a few times a month for dinners, movies, theater/shows...etc. and just enjoy each other's company. I'd like to meet someone who is wise, generous and willing to share his insight. Someone who's company I can enjoy, who simply has the means and desire to support me, dote on, and guide me. I have found myself falling behind in my finances and seek someone open minded and generous for an arrangement, a helpful friend. Treat me respectfully and I will do the same for you.

This might work best for someone who might be too busy with his career and doesn't have the time to invest in a traditional relationship/GF, yet misses the companionship of one without the pressure to commit.

If you're too discreet to send a picture don't bother emailing me. Put your city in the subject line so I know you actually read my ad.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-20 08:26:37 UTC
Odpowiedz
I am just hoping to meet that special man on here cos i am really tired of games and lies all i want is something so very real and long term...I am a God fearing lady so as i want my man to be and if you are here please hit me up only men in the USA
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-20 08:27:29 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hello new friends out there greetings on to you people , i am call claudine and i am seeking a good , loving ,caring, honest ,and very serious man for a long term relationship which can intern in to marriage . interested applicant should contact thanks
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
s***@gmail.com
2018-03-10 18:19:26 UTC
Odpowiedz
r***@gmail.com
2018-02-20 08:33:41 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hello gentlemen. Its always awkward talking about oneself...but i am happy with my life. I am looking to find a friend first...and see what develops. If I find my one...i am a very loyal woman. I enjoy taking care of my man. I am very hands on...i like to touch and be touched. I like a gentle caress across my cheek as my man walks by...just to show me he cares. I love holding hands and sweet kisses and cuddling up on the couch to read a book or watch a good movie together...or a football game if the seasons right. I am looking for someone i can trust my heart with. Someone who values honesty as one of their top three personality traits. And pleasuue have a sense of humor. Lastly i think that physical compatibility is essential to a healthy relationship. Its something that is important to me. Its not the first thing or the only thing...but its up there. Well...I hope that you've enjoyed learning a little about me,thanks for taking your time to read,respond to this reply only if you are 29yrs and above.....ATTACH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THE SUBJECT LINE LET TALK BETTER AND SEE IF WE HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
l***@gmail.com
2018-03-06 09:06:32 UTC
Odpowiedz
Have you wondered what happened to "traditional" dates? I am seeking a fun, romantic woman to meet and become acquainted. Join me to an elegant dinner with drinks. Maybe some live music afterwards. It is my treat...There are no expectations just some company for the evening.....if more happens then that is great. If not, it is also good. Please respond with a recent photo, your favorite cuisine and restaurant. You will be treated with respect and pampered!! You will find a 47yr young, 6'1, 170 lb, sophisticated, intelligent and compassionate man. It would be ideal to chat prior to our meeting... You deserve the best in life and as your friend , let us celebrate the beginning of a meaningful friendship.. Fair enough?
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-20 08:34:34 UTC
Odpowiedz
i'm am here for hook up the right man who will really spend the rest of his life with me and take care of me i'm Looking for a Honest Trusted and loving Caring and Trust worthy Down earth to every one in life and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lively that will not be having a date that will not cheat on me
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-20 08:35:22 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hey
I am a chubby women, home alone today and would love to find someone here that's as horny as I am.++Reply To: myplayxx(at)g/m++ Up for anything and I have some ideas what I'd like to do with you. Please reply back with a short sentence on what you would like me to do with you if we met today and send a pic of your choice. It could be a real fun day for both of us
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
m***@gmail.com
2018-02-20 08:39:16 UTC
Odpowiedz
hi i am 29 years old live in strathdale bendigo i live by myself i love music working out and horses i want to be loved by someone
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
f***@gmail.com
2018-02-20 08:40:20 UTC
Odpowiedz
My names Charlotte
I'm looking for someone to move in with an start a relationship.
I would love someone who at least has a job and is respectful as hard as it is to find these days
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
m***@gmail.com
Light Screening: Be of legal age and hwp. Put "I WANT TO PLAY" in the subject line and be willing to confirm you're LOCAL (nothing personal, just tell me something a local would see/know), or your reply will be ignored. Wanna play??
p***@gmail.com
2018-02-20 08:41:21 UTC
Odpowiedz
Please send pic of face before talking wanna know who I’m talking too lol
I’m female 27 yrs old with tattoos have my own unit .. looking for work .. have mild Spina bifda (walk with limp ) anything else u wanna know just ask no one over 30 thanks
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-20 08:42:03 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hello dear, My name is Claudia, I'm 28 years old and I'm looking for long and lasting relationship. Please I'm honest and I'm looking for a man that is honest and responsible. Please I'm only interested in men from age, 35 to 55 years old.
No games, No naked picture and No scam.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-20 08:42:46 UTC
Odpowiedz
I am looking for a warmhearted,Kind genuine, working professional for regular catch up.I am absoulutely genuine,warmhearted, kind,loving and cultivated women.
It dose not even has to be sexual TBH. But if connection,spark and trust is there,I would like to take it in another level. Discretion is paramount .
We all are unique in our own ways but I am after mature,Kind,honest, compassionate and down to earth guy,who is in similar situation.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-20 08:43:49 UTC
Odpowiedz
I wanna settle down and have a family. Love hurts and i been hurt to many times, so i know how it feels. I'm not on here to hurt anyone.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-20 08:45:01 UTC
Odpowiedz
I love nature, long walks, horseback riding, beach to be right in the forest or near the water. I want a better friend, companion, soul mate
and the lover, all made in one. a sympathetic, friendly, honest, sincere, loving, inclusive and great communicator to humans. I'm not a single son. I am looking for a warm, loving,caring, intelligent and soft man who is willing to explore life together to share thoughts and feelings to grow and learn from each other, inspired to be the best we find a loving man Search, the rest to spend my life with ... age, position / distance, race, religion and ethnicity are not all barriers that the sincere connection, love and a good understanding of the importance, hard work and in my well-established service line to be .
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-20 08:46:44 UTC
Odpowiedz
General information:
I love to be close to nature, in the forest, on mountains or sea side. I like and appreciate animals very much. I like reading books, painting g, taking photos. I need to be alone sometimes but of course I need company to survive...

Appearance:
I'm rather short and thin, with quite long wavy black hair and light brown (amber ) eyes. I prefer casual clothes, mostly jeans and comfortable shoes, hate high heel shoes.

Looking for:
I'd like to meet someone who could become my pal, friend or more; -) it depends!
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-23 10:12:17 UTC
Odpowiedz
In Little Rock, Arkansas. Seeking to relocate. 47 year-old female. German-Native American. Would like to relocate asap. Seeking stable partner. Seeking serious relationship - formerly married to government attorney - stole everything. Would like a normal life again. I have a big heart and no other obligations. Let me make you my world - and I can help make Germany Great Again. ;D
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
u2

tworza mowe nienawisci".
d***@gmail.com
2018-03-26 06:12:40 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hola busco un chico wapo sexy y caliente si alguien se interesa aqui dejare mi numero 717-467-3823 estare esperando tu llamada ...
d***@gmail.com
2018-03-31 12:31:53 UTC
Odpowiedz
It's impossible to tell what qualities the person has to possess. All of us are individual. Love doesn't arise immediately. Maybe it will be a long friendship first, and then something more. I don't know.
brat_olin
2018-02-23 11:05:45 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by a***@gmail.com
Let me make you my world - and I can help make
Germany Great Again. ;D
O, curva! Panie Zalku, Pan juz przestanie sobie
robic jaja, OKi?

Smart questions to stupid answers
e***@gmail.com
2018-03-22 09:43:07 UTC
Odpowiedz
I believe in love from the first sight
I believe in harmony, passion, chemistry and it is very important in relations
I am ready for strong relations and true love
I wish to be the best and only one for my partner
I am open and you can ask me everything you want to know about me
I hope for the real meeting and development of relations in reality after our first meeting
j***@gmail.com
2018-03-22 12:13:50 UTC
Odpowiedz
Sprichst du deutsch?
A. Filip
2018-02-23 10:19:07 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by d***@gmail.com
This is my first time of being on here looking to dating a guy, I am a
polish very down to earth, fun like other European girls, Poland or
American single male leaving near me in search of a real, supportive
and genuine single women. I am pretty active and try to incorporate
fun into my life ...At least as much as I can. :) Character and "who"
you are is very important to me. I do my best not to look for things
that I don't feel that i have myself (if that makes sense).
JOIN WITH ME--><<[...]>>
It seems that bots have been too eager to follow the thread :-)
--
A. Filip
j***@gmail.com
2018-03-21 11:19:00 UTC
Odpowiedz
Can you stay with me at one night.
d***@gmail.com
2018-03-26 06:16:12 UTC
Odpowiedz
d***@gmail.com
2018-02-23 10:30:04 UTC
Odpowiedz
Suchen nach fleißigem Mann, der bereit ist, eine langfristige Beziehung zu beginnen, die zur Ehe führen wird.
Ich suche jemanden, um eine Familie mit zu gründen.
Ich bin sehr verständnisvoll, fürsorglich, liebevoll und peac Maker und Gott befürchtend Person, ich werde lieben, wenn mein Soumate die gleichen Qualitäten wie ich hat.
Ich spreche Englisch und so, wenn mein Mann Englisch spricht, wird es schön und leicht für unsere Kommunikation sein, aber Sie sprechen Englisch nicht und haben dieselben Qualitäten wie ich dann ist es gut.
Vielen Dank
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
l***@gmail.com
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-23 11:14:19 UTC
Odpowiedz
I have no interest in someone who is simply seeking a hookup. I'm the wrong one. Yell if you can hang I'm a loving, intelligent and well lived person that has much to offer the proper man. I'm inked
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-23 11:32:32 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hi,I am available for next 2 days.I'm 29 yrs old lonely, bored, horny, no strings attached, just looking for fun.You must be clean, ddf, sane, hwp, nice single or married does not matter,I can host. If there is a serious guys lets meet up.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-23 11:50:01 UTC
Odpowiedz
The title says it all. I want to date. I want to go out and have fun with a guy. Maybe we will click. Maybe not, hey can't help it shit happens. But I am looking for someone open to date and would be up for a relationship. I have pics and will gladly email them. Your's gets mine. I am real btw. Nice and have a great sense of humor sums me up.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-24 08:23:44 UTC
Odpowiedz
I'm 5'6 hispanic,chubby, i have black Tx me .i can host or come to your place,and looking for someone to fuck me and some casual fun...I am here,, A guy who would could play with my tits and suck my nipples for hours. say "OK" in subject line so i know you are real.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
u2
2018-02-24 09:06:22 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by j***@gmail.com
A guy who would could play with my tits and suck my nipples for hours.
to jakiś zbuku musiałby być, no chyba że kręcicie tam pornusy w waszym
burdeliku:)

tworza mowe nienawisci".
p***@gmail.com
2018-02-24 08:35:02 UTC
Odpowiedz
But I'm in heat so bad. Only interested in a very discrete quickie type situation. You have to be able to host. I'm up north but willing to travel. txt me
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-24 08:46:43 UTC
Odpowiedz
hi..i am seli..
I'm a 43 year old white female looking for either a fwb or a guy who needs a little something extra. Im single as well. I'm white , ddfree. I don't do any drugs and I don't smoke.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
w***@gmail.com
2018-02-28 05:59:28 UTC
Odpowiedz
I'm looking for something real, and long term. I don't have the energy, or time really, for games or just dating around. I'm looking for 1 person, who hopefully will be my forever. So please, if you respond to this, be looking for the same thing as me.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-28 06:42:10 UTC
Odpowiedz
I'm attractive dominant ebony American female traveling from USA to Italy in few weeks. Looking for someone to show me a good time
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-28 07:19:43 UTC
Odpowiedz
Sono una bella donna in cerca di un uomo buono e amorevole per una buona famiglia, sono molto romantico e semplice se il tuo serio mi fa baciare un bacio
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
m***@gmail.com
2018-02-28 08:22:26 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hola, soy una mujer afroamericana y profesional de 24 años. Estoy en Costa Rica a veces por trabajo. Me encanta la diversión kinky en la cama y eso es lo que busco. Chupo tu polla, lamer tu culo, tragar tu semen y me encanta que me follen en el culo. ¡Soy muy kinky como digo! También soy muy discreto. Si lo que digo te interesa, puedes escribirme.
m***@gmail.com
2018-03-02 06:23:56 UTC
Odpowiedz
hey
33yo. Female looking for a friend, someone to vent to, have lunch with, chill with? If it leads to something cool, but I'm in no rush :). gender, race, and body size don't mean anything to me. I believe everyone is beautiful and I like all types. I would prefer someone around my age.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
b***@gmail.com
2018-03-02 08:20:56 UTC
Odpowiedz
Any1 in Alyeska hotel too? Can u host or u wanna meet at the sauna?
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
d***@gmail.com
2018-03-02 09:58:38 UTC
Odpowiedz
Older mature woman seeking a man25-40 who can handle all the right thickness.. Can host at times.. Your pic gets mine! Tell me what u like guys!
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
a***@gmail.com
2018-03-02 11:00:00 UTC
Odpowiedz
Looking to be a naughty hot wife.....hit me up...D/D free please. Looking for open minded people.
j***@gmail.com
2018-03-03 09:23:11 UTC
Odpowiedz
Here is a scenario...you come here, I have you change or get naked, lay down and put a towel over you or not if you like, start to relax you with a great massage, then you go home when you feel that you had enough (not a time watcher). I guarantee you will go home revived and relaxed with a smile on your face.
j***@gmail.com
2018-03-03 10:41:47 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by d***@gmail.com
This is my first time of being on here looking to dating a guy, I am a polish very down to earth, fun like other European girls, Poland or American single male leaving near me in search of a real, supportive and genuine single women. I am pretty active and try to incorporate fun into my life ...At least as much as I can. :) Character and "who" you are is very important to me. I do my best not to look for things that I don't feel that i have myself (if that makes sense).
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
Maybe you don't want to cheat, or just want to keep things clean. And hence looking for something similar.

Let me know if you are interested. Looking forward to hearing from you!
f***@gmail.com
2018-03-07 06:56:55 UTC
Odpowiedz
I just recently got out of a six year relationship and am looking for a chick 🐣 who has more in common with me sexually. I want a relationship where I am your slave in every sense. I absolutely love being controlled and possession is a huge turn on for me. I'm not looking for multiple girls and when I find my mistress I will end my search. I don't care if you are super experienced or never done it before and I hate the idea of topping from the bottom. Once we have discussed hard limits (blood, needles, anything illegal, and I don't want to do anything directly with another guy) I want to be all yours. I think it's important to click and hope I can find someone who is open to meet after we chat a bit :). Seems like there is lots of people only interested in chatting. If you're not ever open to meeting in person please don't message me.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
m***@gmail.com
2018-03-07 08:41:00 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by d***@gmail.com
This is my first time of being on here looking to dating a guy, I am a polish very down to earth, fun like other European girls, Poland or American single male leaving near me in search of a real, supportive and genuine single women. I am pretty active and try to incorporate fun into my life ...At least as much as I can. :) Character and "who" you are is very important to me. I do my best not to look for things that I don't feel that i have myself (if that makes sense).
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
I'm looking for a married or attached woman that is emotional abandoned, lack of intimacy or just not sexual satisfied.
I'm a married guy that encounters the same problems, but I'm not ready for a split. If you are in this situation and feel the the same, message me.
I'm a clean, dd free, non snooker, trustworthy, respectuos and tender man and I expect to get the same.
Please no bbw, pro''s! Local and surroundings only, no remote relationship!
j***@gmail.com
2018-03-07 09:21:08 UTC
Odpowiedz
Just to start, I'm not looking for a pornstar or anything of the sort. I'm an average eccentric guy looking for an average girl with a unique personality who may want to make sex a regular occurrence between us. I'm fairly content in my every day life, but the one area that seems a bit unfulfilling at the moment is the presence of a regular, engaged sex partner. Ultimately, I'm just looking for a gal who is down to earth, honest enough, drama free and someone who wants to make an effort to maintain an equally fulfilling sexual relationship.
t***@gmail.com
2018-03-07 10:44:47 UTC
Odpowiedz
So, i'm just kicking back today enjoying my Saturday and thought I would put it out there if someone is interested in meeting someone new? Maybe we could meet for a drink and some appies? Maybe just hang out at my place for netflix or something? Just get to know someone new! I'm a clean, safe and sane laid back, good looking easy going single guy with a good sense of humour who can hold an intelligent conversation. I'm dd free, and v safe if things happen to go in that direction lol. I'd like a new friend. Benefits are bonus lol. I don't have any problem sharing a pic with someone who is serious about meeting. I hope to hear from you soon!
c***@gmail.com
2018-03-10 06:55:31 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hi im devon looking to meet a nice fun girl. Im 23 years nice looking straight male. Females only. I like to hang out with friends i like hip hop n rap music. Love to make people laugh. If ur interested send a reply :)
j***@gmail.com
2018-03-10 07:52:44 UTC
Odpowiedz
Looking to drink and cuddle for the night and maybe smoke. I have a ton of movies, liquor, and im super chill. Any thoughts? What are you up for?

I have piks and you should also!
s***@gmail.com
2018-03-10 17:12:27 UTC
Odpowiedz
hello bb
l***@gmail.com
2018-03-10 08:43:40 UTC
Odpowiedz
I would like to spend some time with a woman who likes to show her appreciation for a man taking care of her needs.
p***@gmail.com
2018-03-10 09:38:50 UTC
Odpowiedz
Tonight I'll take a massage for 1 2 0. Send me a pic if you're a cute gal 18-25. Let's party. Females only please.
a***@gmail.com
2018-03-10 10:14:06 UTC
Odpowiedz
IF POST IS ON, MEAN'S I STILL LOOKING - HOPE 2018 WILL BE MORE FUN !!!!
Just thinking about all that 50's - 60's and maybe the older woman who still has a sex drive, and want to be satisfied,
so if you are one of them, still in good shape, shaved, live in Manchester or 20 miles from me, maybe your wish can come true.
-Here: 53/m 6' 165 lb, clean d/d free, shaved, good long lasting lover. Someone who always treat a woman like a lady, and know how to satisfy her needs.
If you have Kik, would be nice, or to skip all that scam, and fake people put on the subject ( 50's - 60's ).
Hope will find someone who is interested reading my post.
Have great day
S.
t***@gmail.com
2018-03-23 11:08:02 UTC
Odpowiedz
I am ready for strong relations and true love
a***@gmail.com
2018-03-12 08:22:05 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hi,

I live in Kent and would like to meet someone in the Kent area. I am a young 44 and would like to meet someone in their forties. I am looking for a long term relationship with someone who is kind, placid with a big heart and reliable. I am vegetarian, I like eating out or cooking a meal at home, I like cinema, socialising and walks. I have long blonde hair, blue eyes, and have been told I am beautiful inside and out. Eventually I would like to start a family. Must like animals, and enjoy a good sense of humour.

if this sounds like you please get in contact

thank you for reading,

Melanie
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
a***@gmail.com
2018-03-12 09:32:05 UTC
Odpowiedz
27 Year old single Black F from maryland (Rockville Area) Light Brown Skin, '5 '3, I'm Friendly i live alone no children what i am looking for is Love, Respect, friendship. and i'm looking for kindness and respect in a man not rudeness someone who works very hard and knows how to treat women with respect, i am also looking for an interracial relationship, i work i like to have fun and see where that goes if you want to know more about me message me on kik (beautifullife90)the age range is 20-29 only
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
c***@gmail.com
2018-03-12 10:36:09 UTC
Odpowiedz
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
b***@gmail.com
2018-03-12 11:31:42 UTC
Odpowiedz
Am a God fearing woman am seeking for real.man that ready to mingle no game pls
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
t***@gmail.com
2018-03-13 06:08:21 UTC
Odpowiedz
I'm a stay at home mom needing some conversation with somebod
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
p***@gmail.com
2018-03-13 07:31:14 UTC
Odpowiedz
Let's get married
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
n***@gmail.com
2018-03-13 08:22:25 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hey...
I'm 28 old Housewife female, 5'7" 166 with darker hair and blue eyes.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
k***@gmail.com
2018-03-14 05:50:57 UTC
Odpowiedz
c***@gmail.com
2018-03-14 06:31:22 UTC
Odpowiedz
I am 56 years old mom and, I believe, still have a good body for my age. I have always enjoyed sex but had given up hope of having sex again..send me nambar plzz.....
l***@gmail.com
2018-03-14 07:21:35 UTC
Odpowiedz
I am looking for a man who is tired of the bullshit, who is NOT looking for a quick hook up, who is pretty simple and laid back. I do not want a friends with benefits or a one night stand. I would like to start by chatting with someone and see where it goes from there.
m***@gmail.com
2018-03-14 09:21:50 UTC
Odpowiedz
I have been single for a little while, and I am looking to share my life with that special man that compliments my life. It's the small things in life when you are no longer in a relationship that you can crave or miss.
n***@gmail.com
2018-03-15 09:04:57 UTC
Odpowiedz
Some basics about me and my personality: I am truthful, petite, happy, self- confident, fit, energetic, classy, considerate, intelligent, and hard working. I am a native German, and very proud of my heritage. I wish for a change in my situation
k***@gmail.com
2018-03-15 09:51:51 UTC
Odpowiedz
I'm Stephani and I'm 30 years old and today, I have been advised by a friend of mine to place an ad of myself on this website. It is my very first time of doing this so I doubt if it works. I'm looking to meet a gentleman in his 40s, 50s or 60s who is willing and ready to fall in love again and get married. I'm an honest lady with an open mind. I just had a very bad experience about 7 months ago in my past relationship so please I wouldn't want it to repeat itself again. I'm ready to relocate for love and also ready to make kids if okay by my man. I'm a graduate in nursing and fun loving lady. I enjoy serious relationships and I hope to find one here. Please do not contact me if you are not serious because I might not even respond to your messages. Just hit me up for more details about me if interested.
m***@gmail.com
2018-03-15 10:43:22 UTC
Odpowiedz
I'm not into nsa things, and please not married guys. Not fake profiles. No hookups messages. Please be educated polite and with basic social respect. I wont answer disrespectfull messages.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
s***@gmail.com
2018-03-15 10:57:57 UTC
Odpowiedz
Looking for love. Yes I'm a hopeless romantic. I enjoy getting flowers, and yummy chocolates from a special someone. You will win my heart if you love pbj sandwiches.
k***@gmail.com
2018-03-24 08:21:41 UTC
Odpowiedz
Talking about my personality, I am a very loving, romantic and easy-going woman. I like to spend time outdoors. I look after my figure as well as I care at what is inside of my head. I like to get together with friends. I am kind by nature, and at the same time I am friendly and reliable.
a***@gmail.com
2018-03-15 11:06:55 UTC
Odpowiedz
I'm looking for a man who will respect me and treat me like a lady. He must be sweet and silly and definitely make me laugh. I'm looking for a man to spend the rest of my life with and won't mind having a few doggies running around. I'm a "go with the flow" kind of girl. I'm pretty laid back and up for any sort of adventure. I am also content curled up on the couch watching movies with my doggie.
l***@gmail.com
2018-03-15 11:19:31 UTC
Odpowiedz
Just seeing if there's any ladies that has a drive like mine and can keep up. Super horny from phoenix but in Tempe .hmu if ya wanna hang and play.
s***@gmail.com
2018-03-15 11:25:05 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hi I am a white male looking for a black female to date and romance and get serious with. I am 5'11, 200 pounds, bald, brown eyes, good build, love movies, music, travel, sports, reading, love quite times at home and am very sensual. If interested please write back with the word "Dallas" in your reply so i know you read this. I do not care about age, looks, just that your serious. No game players please. Not a sugar daddy.
a***@gmail.com
2018-03-15 11:36:41 UTC
Odpowiedz
I'm a Hispanic 29 years of age, born and raised here in Phoenix. 5'8" tall, a few extra pounds, single, never married and no kids. I do have a job, do own a vehicle and roof over my head. I'm a non smoker, rarely drink (in moderation) and no drugs. I don't go out much, either I'm working, visiting family or I stay home watching movies or listen to music on Pandora. I'm a chill and relax type of guy.
l***@gmail.com
2018-03-15 11:43:37 UTC
Odpowiedz
Long term relationship needed but will start as friends. Send me your number and pic so we can chat.
m***@gmail.com
2018-03-15 11:57:03 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by d***@gmail.com
This is my first time of being on here looking to dating a guy, I am a polish very down to earth, fun like other European girls, Poland or American single male leaving near me in search of a real, supportive and genuine single women. I am pretty active and try to incorporate fun into my life ...At least as much as I can. :) Character and "who" you are is very important to me. I do my best not to look for things that I don't feel that i have myself (if that makes sense).
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
New in town and looking for a regular cute fwb. Im in S Phx. Can't host but can travel. Have a roommate. I'm white 6ft tall fit with a nice 7.5in cock. Looks aren't really important, at least take some care of yourself. Any race. Married or single I'm discreet. Face pix upon request, must send pic as well.
African American +
Asian / Hispanic ++
Big Booty +++
n***@gmail.com
2018-03-15 12:03:22 UTC
Odpowiedz
Listen. Let's not bullshit each other. I'm awesome. I'm smart and personable and funny and tall and reasonably fit and laid back and good-looking and witty and charming and educated and .... blah, blah, fricking blah.
j***@gmail.com
2018-03-15 15:05:13 UTC
Odpowiedz
buzała - nielegalne urządzenie do podgrzewania wody
szejk - specjalny napój dla ludzi, którzy przestrzelili kogoś
przestrzelić kogoś lub siebie - wykonać niedozwoloną czynność np. iść na kącik bez pucki
pucka - tekst, który trzeba powiedzieć przed pójściem na kącik
kącik - miejsce z gierem
gier - muszla toaletowa
bić klapę - wzywać funkcjonariusza poprzez naciśnięcie przycisku "alarmowego"
lipo - okno
orientować - ostrzegać np. przy zeskoczeniu z gondoli krzyknąć orient w rozumieniu "uwaga", ale też pucować się przed pójściem na kącik
gad, klawisz - oddziałowy
wychowek - wychowawca
kasować wity - myć ręce
kasować parkietkę - myć podłogę
parzoszka - kawa parzona
białas - ser biały
bunio - chleb
gięta - kiełbasa
maryśka - margaryna
cisnąć - siedzieć
wolka - wolność
papuga - adwokat
prorok - prokurator
krzyk - wyrok jaki wnioskuje prorok
gardłować - krzyczeć przez lipo do więźniów z innych cel
kogut - człowiek pilnujący wieźniów na spacerniaku
szkiełko - telewizor
betoniara - radio wbudowane w celach
kalifaktorka - miejsce zamieszkania kajfusów
kajfus - porządkowy
fikoł - taboret
szkopik - szklanka
syfiara - popielniczka
ślizgi - klapki
frytkowanica - pierwsza krata w oknie
firana - druga krata w oknie
kukiel - wizjer do celi dla gadów

* abarot, z abarotem - z powrotem; także : skierowanie bluzgu z powrotem do wypowiadającego
* akowiec – złodziej wiejskiego inwenarza
* aksamitna biżuteria – drób
* ameryka – okres próbny kandydata do grupy grypserskiej
* andzia - amnestia
* arbajt – praca
* atandzić - pukać, łomotać
* bańka, bania - wódka
* barachło - byle co
* batłąch - butelka
* bejc - pijak
* bajera - gwara więzienna
* beret - deska sedesowa
* bujać - oszukiwać
* bujać się - iść, odchodzić
* Bramini na wojnie tylko spokojnie - zachowanie spokoju, opanowanie, pełna kontrola sytuacji
* chawira, hawira - dom
* cwel - ktos, kto mial kontakt z innym [cenzura]
* cykor - strach
* cynk - informacja
* cynkwais - wytatuowana kropka nad lewym okiem, znak rozpoznawczy gitó
* ćma - prostytutka
* dolina - kieszeń
* doliniarz - kieszonkowiec
* drynić - pić
* dziargać się - tatulowac sie
* dziesiona - rozbój
* dziurszlaki - oczy
* dygać - biec
* fant - rzecz
* fanty - przedmioty o jakiejkolwiek wartości
* fart - szczęście
* filować - wyglądać czegoś lub kogoś (zwłaszcza policji)
* frajer - osoba niższej kategorii
* gały - oczy lub jądra
* garować - odsiadywać wyrok
* git - słowo-klucz, osoba grypsująca, ktora skrancowala bajere
* giwera - broń
* gier - kibel w celi
* gołda - wódka
* harem - cele frajerów
* jara, jarecka - teściowa
* kanioła, kaniła - czapka
* kiciorować - myć
* kimono, kima - sen
* kipisz - rewizja
* kira - wódka
* kit - kłamstwo
* kitrać - chować
* klamka - pistolet
* kojo, koja, koliba - prycz lub łóżko
* kolka - narzędzie do tatuowania
* koper - włosy łonowe
* kopsnąć żaru - zapalić papierosa, podać ogień
* kopsnąć - podać, sprzedać, dać
* komarunek - sen
* kosa, kosior - nóż
* korkować, wykorkować - umrzeć
* kuban - kubek
* kwadrat - dom, mieszkanie
* lala - dziewczyna
* lecieć w kit - dawać wiarę
* lipo - okno
* limo - podbite oko
* mandżur - wyposażenie więźnia: pościel, naczynia itp.
* maniura - dziewczyna
* maryśka - margaryna
* odkorkować - umrzeć
* omega - serce
* ożenić - sprzedać
* pacyna - głowa
* patrzonek - rekonesans
* pecyna - paser
* pikawa - serce
* planeta - dziewczyna
* platynki - biżuteria
* podklepywanie - nauka
* podziałkować - podzielić
* pofarcić - poszczęścić się
* pojechać po rajtach - naubliżać komuś
* pruć, rozpruć się - wydać kolegę, kapować
* przewalić na pekiel - oszukać
* przyczajka - zasadzka, ukrycie
* przyfilować - zauważyć
* przylipić - patrzeć, obserwować
* przyżenić kosałkę - wsadzić nóż pod żebro
* psiarnia - policja (por.: skowernia)
* rakieta z szamunkiem - paczka żywnościowa
* rezać - ciąć
* rozkminiać - rozwiązywać problem
* rozkminiający - sędzia, rozjemca
* samara - brzuch
* sikora - zegarek
* skitrać - schować
* skorupniaki - jajka
* skowerna - policja (por.: psiarnia)
* słomiak - kosz
* smutniak - chleb
* spienić się - zdenerwować się
* sterczeć - stać
* styrać na kim dziewionę - okraść kogoś (209 paragraf dawnego kpk)
* szamać - jeść, połykać

* szamot - pysk
* szkita - noga
* sznyt - cięcie (lub blizna po samookaleczeniu)
* szpachlówa - wódka
* śmigać - biec
* świeżak - nowy więzień w celi
* tahać - nieść
* trefne, trafne - kradzione
* tyrać - pracować
* tyrka - robota (złodziejska)
* uderzyć w kimę - zasnąć
* waga - rozprawa w sądzie
* walnąć w kimę - zasnąć
* wapniak - rodzic
* wacha - deszcz lub benzyna
* wita - ręka buzała - nielegalne urządzenie do podgrzewania wody
[...]

* współlas - wspólnik
* wychowek - wychowawca
* wyklepać - wyjść (z więzienia)
* wykorkować - umrzeć
* wywinąć orła - umrzeć
* z przyczajki - z zasadzki, nagle
* zarzucać - jeść
* żenić bałach na wydre - bezczelnie kłamać_________________________________________*Wiola* - Sob Mar 04, 2006 15:31
*Temat postu*: Re: Grypsera_________________________________________W nawiązaniu do grypsery znalazłam troche informacji na stronie: http://www.studenci.pl/my...212657.txt.html

Nazwa „grypserzy” wywodzi się z warszawskiego środowiska więziennego, a dokładniej z więzienia zwanego „Gęsiówką”. Szybko rozpowszechniła się po całym kraju, przy czym największe znaczenie zdobyła w Warszawie, Łodzi i Wrocławiu.

Jednak pierwszą istotną więzienną grupą nieformalną byli nie grypserzy, ale urkowie:

- byli to więźniowie szczególnie niebezpieczni

- charakteryzował ich silny solidaryzm

- traktowali swój wyrok jako coś co praktycznie nie miało znaczenia

- charakterystyczną ich cechą były tzw. „sznyty urkowskie” na klatce piersiowej, mające symbolizować odwagę, oraz jaskółka jako symbol wolności wytatuowany na skroniach

Nazwa ta wyszła z użycia w połowie lat 60-tych, na jej miejscu pojawiło się natomiast określenie „charakterniak”.:

u2
2018-03-15 15:52:46 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by j***@gmail.com
białas - ser biały
e serio białasku ?:)))))))))

tworza mowe nienawisci".
j***@gmail.com
2018-03-15 16:15:24 UTC
Odpowiedz
A jak myslaleś, że ja tutaj przyszedłem żartować?

JB
f***@gmail.com
2018-03-28 05:48:02 UTC
Odpowiedz
Amoroso..tierno...trabajador...alegre...strovertido...y que sea a tento conmigo..y q me pueda querer
j***@gmail.com
2018-03-15 16:50:25 UTC
Odpowiedz
ucz się zalek, a nuż ci się przyda jak przyjedziesz do Polski.

JB
f***@gmail.com

hi
e***@gmail.com

i m looking hot guy,,,,,,
j***@gmail.com
2018-03-19 06:13:58 UTC
Odpowiedz
Wróć do Polski, a znajdziesz...
e***@gmail.com
2018-03-22 10:18:13 UTC
Odpowiedz
I AM Emma :-09355220066
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>