Find Polish Girls | Women for Sex Looking Singles to Dating
Add Reply
c***@gmail.com
2018-05-07 12:36:49 UTC
Odpowiedz
Need a man who friendly and warmth
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
Looking for a man
Polish girls looking men
Hi. I am looking for a guy to go out and see where it leads.
l***@gmail.com
35 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Clarendon Hills, IL
t***@gmail.com
2018-05-08 12:44:59 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by l***@gmail.com
Post by c***@gmail.com
Need a man who friendly and warmth
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
Looking for a man
Polish girls looking men
Hi. I am looking for a guy to go out and see where it leads.
35 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Clarendon Hills, IL
52 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Fraser, MI
I'm a simple, honest down-to-Earth girl....
m***@gmail.com
2018-05-09 13:05:18 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by l***@gmail.com
Post by c***@gmail.com
Need a man who friendly and warmth
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
Looking for a man
Polish girls looking men
Hi. I am looking for a guy to go out and see where it leads.
35 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Clarendon Hills, IL
52 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Fraser, MI
I'm a simple, honest down-to-Earth girl....
The instant voice chat on wechat can be the start , honest friendly start.
Btw ,I published my first article when I was 12 years old, it's easy for me to understand your attitude for life and I'm talkative with friends :) . Only wechat instant voice chat at the start . If you cannot instant voice chat, please save your time.
Only serious mind contact please,thanks .
g***@gmail.com
2018-05-10 07:09:08 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by l***@gmail.com
Post by c***@gmail.com
Need a man who friendly and warmth
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
Looking for a man
Polish girls looking men
Hi. I am looking for a guy to go out and see where it leads.
35 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Clarendon Hills, IL
52 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Fraser, MI
I'm a simple, honest down-to-Earth girl....
The instant voice chat on wechat can be the start , honest friendly start.
Btw ,I published my first article when I was 12 years old, it's easy for me to understand your attitude for life and I'm talkative with friends :) . Only wechat instant voice chat at the start . If you cannot instant voice chat, please save your time.
Only serious mind contact please,thanks .
46 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Clementon, NJ
very friendly person, love the animals and...
a***@gmail.com
2018-05-28 05:34:50 UTC
Odpowiedz
I love hot people I will always text back
a***@gmail.com
2018-05-29 05:11:30 UTC
Odpowiedz
Just looking for Ms. Write now not Ms. forever
c***@gmail.com
2018-05-30 12:45:45 UTC
Odpowiedz
Just got into town. Staying with my relatives...definitely need something fun to distract me. Are there any guys that like to play rough? I can't play here, but I can meet you wherever...I'm down for any venue. Force me on my knees in an alley, bend me over a bench in the park, or just hike up my skirt and go to town in a bathroom or your car. Ilike rough guys that know how to treat a slut. ;) You're the boss. .........
j***@gmail.com
2018-06-01 11:41:31 UTC
Odpowiedz
"Who I am?Let*s say I am your fantasy, I am your wildest dream. Sexy,sophisticated brunet with a slim body willing to satisfy your wishes. Get ready to use your imagination to indulge yourself to my mystical pleasures. Do not hesitate to contact me, I am opened mind and very discreet! My picture are genuine ... KISSES!"
j***@gmail.com
2018-06-01 15:03:28 UTC
Odpowiedz
m***@gmail.com
2018-06-07 07:03:22 UTC
Odpowiedz
hey everybody, Iґm a adventuresome girl from germany, but I want to move to ireland for a while. and after that the next step could be the usa.. hopefully ;) therefore Iґm looking for new contacts who wanna facilitate my..
l***@gmail.com
2018-06-15 12:56:19 UTC
Odpowiedz
I am 66 and I've been approached by younger men. I love it. I'm still very active...not judgemental...sexual...so why not. I think if you are a positive person..like who you are..confident in your sexuality..then go for what makes you happy. Men love a positive and active woman. Even for marriage. It's not the age..it's the attitude!
m***@gmail.com
2018-06-04 06:19:11 UTC
Odpowiedz
I got some fun piercings including my tongue and a prince albert.
Your pic gets mine
d***@gmail.com
2018-06-05 05:48:04 UTC
Odpowiedz
someone with a few understanding of Spanish and very patient to teach English, French or some other language, in addition to honest, faithful and in search of a serious relationship
a***@gmail.com
2018-06-12 07:17:56 UTC
Odpowiedz
I enjoy outdoor pursuits(except camping) especially hiking. Believe in a healthy lifestyle so do not like smoking/drug use of any type.
k***@gmail.com
2018-06-14 09:12:07 UTC
Odpowiedz
I want a man who is decent,good looking,gentle, he should be health conscious an should be caring and a kind hearted man.
j***@gmail.com
2018-06-18 05:48:24 UTC
Odpowiedz
seeking a man around your age with fully functioning physical & mental faculties not asking for too much, 50s yo woman wants 100% sex with guys will have to seek a younger guy who may pump & dump with better than even odds
a***@gmail.com
2018-06-23 05:14:56 UTC
Odpowiedz
Looking for nothing specific just genuine happiness
m***@gmail.com
2018-07-03 05:22:25 UTC
Odpowiedz
hey i m looking for handsome men.
c***@gmail.com
2018-07-05 07:23:06 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hello i am looking for the man of my dreams.
Marley Piers
2018-08-23 12:28:18 UTC
Odpowiedz
Im very diverse and well rounded so hmu and lets start chatting
d***@gmail.com
2018-07-06 12:00:36 UTC
Odpowiedz
I'm a very simple man, I have been mostly focused on work for years now and feel like I need to put in more effort pursuing a future with someone I can love and be with. I can be a bit on the boring side but I am very easy to get along with, very friendly and always open to new experiences.
a***@gmail.com
I want to meet a man who will fill my life with meaning and new energy. A man for whose sake I will raise every morning at 6 o'clock
k***@gmail.com
helllo i m looking for handsome guy.
e***@gmail.com
2018-05-26 06:10:35 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hot Horny women love sex think about it all the time
s***@gmail.com
2018-05-11 07:07:09 UTC
Odpowiedz
Girls looking Men – How to find women dating near me
www.tfaforms.com/4652284
m***@gmail.com
2018-05-12 06:39:02 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by s***@gmail.com
Girls looking Men – How to find women dating near me
www.tfaforms.com/4652284
LOCATION; Carrick on suir
AGE; 23
NATIONALITY; IRISH
HEIGHT; 5'2
TITS; 44GG
CONTACT: Through mail or kik (given in mail

I do not take kindly to being asked questions on something clearly advertised, the only response you will recieve will be ''Read ad''. I am 100% genuine
j***@gmail.com
2018-05-11 08:26:25 UTC
Odpowiedz
Poza tym duża nieregularność czasowa wskazuje na jednego człowieka. Na początku był wylew postòw w przedziale kilku-kilkunastu godzin, potem parodniowa przerwa itp. Trzebaby to wrzucić na excella, zrobić czasowy wykres aktywności i porównywać z aktywnością różnych użytkowników (a szczególnie tych, co nienawidzą sciepy i w ogóle Polaków). Tyle, że ja chwilowo nadaję ze smartfona, więc nie mam narzędzi, żeby tym się zająć.. Ale ty Smysiu jeśli masz pod ręką kompa, to mógłbyś ruszyć dupę i zrobić wreszcie coś użytecznego.

JB
John_Smith
2018-05-11 21:26:59 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by j***@gmail.com
Poza tym duża nieregularność czasowa wskazuje na jednego człowieka. Na początku był wylew postòw w przedziale kilku-kilkunastu godzin, potem parodniowa przerwa itp. Trzebaby to wrzucić na excella, zrobić czasowy wykres aktywności i porównywać z aktywnością różnych użytkowników (a szczególnie tych, co nienawidzą sciepy i w ogóle Polaków). Tyle, że ja chwilowo nadaję ze smartfona, więc nie mam narzędzi, żeby tym się zająć.. Ale ty Smysiu jeśli masz pod ręką kompa, to mógłbyś ruszyć dupę i zrobić wreszcie coś użytecznego.
No, ale po co... to naprawde nic nie da.
Najlepiej, jak nikt nie bedzie pisal w tym watku, to jest szansa, ze
kiedys przestanie.
To jakis maly indyjski, ktorego ktos nakrecil, ze zostanie wielka
agencja reklamowa... a skonczy sie, jak zwykle, ze wylacza mu ta
indyjska neostradke.

To jeden czlowiek i z 10 profili
tu cala aktywnosc:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.polish/XigGtowMTyQ%5B1-25%5D

po prawej stronie rozwijane menu pokazuje oryginalna wiadomosc:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/soc.culture.polish/XigGtowMTyQ/QwW591TWCwAJ

i wszystkie adressy z Gurgaon, na przedmiesciach New Delhi.
https://wq.apnic.net/apnic-bin/whois.pl
np ten: NNTP-Posting-Host: 106.201.70.1

ps: zrozum czlowieka... on takze potrzebuje zarobic na ten chleb...
d***@gmail.com
2018-05-25 11:15:24 UTC
Odpowiedz
exploring my sexuality, girls or guys txt me. I want to know what turns you on. anything goes xxx
a***@gmail.com
2018-05-28 10:39:17 UTC
Odpowiedz
looking for something real
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-10 12:34:49 UTC
Odpowiedz
i am a simple single lady, never married and no kids, i live all by myself and its been a ages since i last had a relationship
s***@gmail.com
2018-08-16 13:17:11 UTC
Odpowiedz
I am from Canberra
s***@gmail.com
2018-05-18 11:02:39 UTC
Odpowiedz
Women Seek Men · Madison, IN
I am weigh around female blonde hair hazel eyes..i live around the seymour area
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
e***@gmail.com
2018-05-19 10:47:20 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by s***@gmail.com
Women Seek Men · Madison, IN
I am weigh around female blonde hair hazel eyes..i live around the seymour area
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
28 yr. old · Men Seek Women · Balch Springs, TX
I am 28 yo and live in Balch Springs, Texas
j***@gmail.com
2018-06-01 15:19:36 UTC
Odpowiedz
14. 제14대 국회에서의 통일논의(1992.5~1996.5)
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-15 06:17:03 UTC
Odpowiedz
I can help you with tha
andal
2018-08-15 16:56:26 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by j***@gmail.com
14. 제14대 국회에서의 통일논의(1992.5~1996.5)
--
I can help you with that.
email: ***@live.com
a***@gmail.com
2018-08-20 05:24:29 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hello everyone I hope to see you all dating soon.
h***@gmail.com
2018-08-20 11:14:33 UTC
Odpowiedz
I am hoping to meet someone who will be my friend, my partner, my soul mate!
e***@gmail.com
2018-08-23 06:22:45 UTC
Odpowiedz
Looking to get a good bbbj Please reply with pic and how much do you want
Collins
2018-08-30 05:57:15 UTC
Odpowiedz
if you know more about me you will meet your happiness.
d***@gmail.com
2018-05-22 12:28:19 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by s***@gmail.com
Women Seek Men · Madison, IN
I am weigh around female blonde hair hazel eyes..i live around the seymour area
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
39 yr. old · Men Seek Women · Allentown, PA
I am 39 yo and live in Allentown, Pennsylvania
k***@gmail.com
2018-05-22 13:02:32 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by s***@gmail.com
Women Seek Men · Madison, IN
I am weigh around female blonde hair hazel eyes..i live around the seymour area
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
39 yr. old · Men Seek Women · Allentown, PA
I am 39 yo and live in Allentown, Pennsylvania
Women Seek Men · Rhode Island
me Pictures and contact info on Advertigo website.
h***@gmail.com
2018-05-23 12:34:20 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by s***@gmail.com
Women Seek Men · Madison, IN
I am weigh around female blonde hair hazel eyes..i live around the seymour area
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
39 yr. old · Men Seek Women · Allentown, PA
I am 39 yo and live in Allentown, Pennsylvania
Women Seek Men · Rhode Island
me Pictures and contact info on Advertigo website.
31 yr. old · Men Seek Women · Clearwater, FL
hello.....looking for a real tru relationship between 2 liked minded people
d***@gmail.com
2018-05-25 06:08:03 UTC
Odpowiedz
I'm looking for a man or a man and woman to just have some fun with. I like to fuck and love getting fucked.
h***@gmail.com
2018-05-26 11:01:08 UTC
Odpowiedz
Laid back
k***@gmail.com
2018-05-29 11:00:38 UTC
Odpowiedz
someone that wants to get married and start a family.
j***@gmail.com
2018-05-31 05:25:08 UTC
Odpowiedz
Different request This may be one of the more different requests but here goes. I'm an average with facial hair. I could not host which is most unfortunate. Please change subject to teacher so I know ur real. Thanks so much for your time.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
l***@gmail.com
2018-05-31 11:55:42 UTC
Odpowiedz
I hope to meet my soulmate, the person who will be ready to share life, days and nights. The person who will try to make me smile in a "rainy day", who will need me when he is happy and not so much. Family is a place where you have a greatest support not a battle field. I hope to meet person who will treat woman with respect and it always should be mutually. I hope he will be passionate and romantic because so am I.
a***@gmail.com
2018-06-27 12:49:15 UTC
Odpowiedz
hello i m looking for women in nearest area.
b***@gmail.com
2018-06-01 06:06:16 UTC
Odpowiedz
I am simple women, I dress graduated master degree of public health in university of indonesia, my work partime is enumerator about health, I so hate lie and playing for relationship
j***@gmail.com
2018-06-01 15:11:17 UTC
Odpowiedz
오늘자 <통일뉴스>에 보도된 ‘통일 원로 김낙중 선생 19일 별세’ 기사는 동명이인의 부고를 잘못 전달한 오보였습니다.

먼저, 김낙중 선생께 정중한 사과의 말씀 올립니다.
아울러 혼란을 겪게된 독자 여러분께 깊이 사과드립니다.

충분한 사실관계 확인 없이 보도한 불찰입니다.
더욱 사실관계 확인에 철저를 기하겠습니다.
거듭 진심으로 사
d***@gmail.com
2018-06-20 06:15:25 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by j***@gmail.com
오늘자 <통일뉴스>에 보도된 ‘통일 원로 김낙중 선생 19일 별세’ 기사는 동명이인의 부고를 잘못 전달한 오보였습니다.
먼저, 김낙중 선생께 정중한 사과의 말씀 올립니다.
아울러 혼란을 겪게된 독자 여러분께 깊이 사과드립니다.
충분한 사실관계 확인 없이 보도한 불찰입니다.
더욱 사실관계 확인에 철저를 기하겠습니다.
거듭 진심으로 사과드립니다.
i want someone there every day, someone to spend time with, doing things together, share everything together and more.
d***@gmail.com
2018-06-28 06:10:49 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by j***@gmail.com
오늘자 <통일뉴스>에 보도된 ‘통일 원로 김낙중 선생 19일 별세’ 기사는 동명이인의 부고를 잘못 전달한 오보였습니다.
먼저, 김낙중 선생께 정중한 사과의 말씀 올립니다.
아울러 혼란을 겪게된 독자 여러분께 깊이 사과드립니다.
충분한 사실관계 확인 없이 보도한 불찰입니다.
더욱 사실관계 확인에 철저를 기하겠습니다.
거듭 진심으로 사과드립니다.
i want someone there every day, someone to spend time with, doing things together, share everything together and more.
I want a serious relationship,
hello i m single looking f
k***@gmail.com
2018-06-29 09:30:24 UTC
Odpowiedz
Free to call any time for unsatisfied men
a***@gmail.com
2018-06-21 09:37:56 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hey i like you. can we talk together??
d***@gmail.com
2018-06-22 06:59:52 UTC
Odpowiedz
feeling tired
l***@gmail.com
2018-06-22 13:10:28 UTC
Odpowiedz
Single life is boring,, looking for a serious man for a real relationship
j***@gmail.com
2018-06-25 09:19:55 UTC
Odpowiedz
looking for new partner
g***@gmail.com
2018-07-16 05:23:56 UTC
Odpowiedz
I'm now looking only for a friends with benefits situation
j***@gmail.com
2018-07-18 05:29:07 UTC
Odpowiedz
I want a casual hookup.
andal
2018-07-18 17:52:31 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by j***@gmail.com
you need to post your hitch size
m***@gmail.com
2018-08-03 11:44:49 UTC
Odpowiedz
I'm just a normal girl with good heart. I cannot promise that I'm good at everything, but definitely I'm honest, loyal, faithful, respectful and family oriented.
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-06 06:39:09 UTC
Odpowiedz
I think i have a great personality 😁. I would describe my personality as very outgoing and social. I am easy to talk to and a good listener. I understand people and I make friends very easily
f***@gmail.com
2018-08-08 12:38:28 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hi
I am interested
Wesley
2018-08-31 05:37:26 UTC
Odpowiedz
Sexy curvy floor breaker In search of electricity so shut up and dance with me, shut up and dance with me!
n***@gmail.com
2018-09-05 06:39:46 UTC
Odpowiedz
Looking for serious relationship
l***@gmail.com
2018-09-06 06:13:42 UTC
Odpowiedz
I would like to visit My public profile so contact me my site
l***@gmail.com
2018-08-08 06:10:32 UTC
Odpowiedz
i want a man who has good character!
l***@gmail.com
2018-08-09 08:34:33 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hi still looking for some one for date???
c***@gmail.com
2018-08-09 13:00:15 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hello dear, how are you, I will love to meet you, I am Christina glein 26 yrs old from sydney,hope we chat on hangout.
l***@gmail.com
2018-08-10 07:08:24 UTC
Odpowiedz
I'm here
l***@gmail.com
2018-08-14 08:19:24 UTC
Odpowiedz
Give me ur no
a***@gmail.com
2018-08-16 06:41:23 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by l***@gmail.com
Give me ur no
if u r interested then msg me.
b***@gmail.com
2018-08-21 12:49:44 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hello I will get tonight
Landon
2018-08-24 06:18:09 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by l***@gmail.com
Give me ur no
if u r interested then msg me.
I want a pussy to fuck hardly, I love it from the back, and I need about an hour to finish it.
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-27 07:06:14 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hi are u still interested in sex today
k***@gmail.com
2018-08-28 06:57:50 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hi and tell me about you.
m***@gmail.com
2018-09-03 05:28:23 UTC
Odpowiedz
I could be the one
Aaliyah
2018-08-28 11:19:04 UTC
Odpowiedz
I just want to make some friends and have fun.
s***@gmail.com
2018-09-05 12:46:36 UTC
Odpowiedz
Don't find someone to date at a club, it's not a common denominator.
a***@gmail.com
2018-09-06 13:22:07 UTC
Odpowiedz
I am here to have some fun
LuckyUs
2018-09-07 05:42:58 UTC
Odpowiedz
Looking for someone to have forever

a***@gmail.com
2018-08-21 05:27:20 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hey baby girl
f***@gmail.com
2018-07-11 06:38:50 UTC
Odpowiedz
Am looking for man. plz text me
j***@gmail.com
2018-06-02 05:42:38 UTC
Odpowiedz
plz click my profile for dating with me.
h***@gmail.com
2018-06-09 06:38:18 UTC
Odpowiedz
I'm just looking for a nice man who appreciates women!
s***@gmail.com
2018-06-11 06:11:28 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hmmm to describe me .Tall not bad looking:) energetic person. Let's love and live life as best as we can:)It is beautiful when you find someone that is in love with your mind.In submission there is freedom. In dominatio..
k***@gmail.com
2018-06-16 07:18:12 UTC
Odpowiedz
I am a huge animal lover who grew up on a beef farm. I like working out 5x a week and riding my bike. Equestrian has always been very important to me and I own my own horse, an appaloosa. I enjoy reading pretty much anything (fiction, historical, biographies ,fantasy, textbooks) and listening to music or podcasts. I am from a historical Metis family. We have been Metis for over 200 years.
l***@gmail.com
2018-08-13 06:02:38 UTC
Odpowiedz
I'll be bent over my bed. Come over fuck me cum and leave. Open to face fuck and leave as well. This slutty scenario turns me on. No talking just fuck and go lol. If interested please give me your email or I will not reply. Also please be DDF..
l***@gmail.com
2018-06-04 06:27:06 UTC
Odpowiedz
Lonely horney looking sexy ebony Looking for awsome girl
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
l***@gmail.com
2018-06-06 06:31:08 UTC
Odpowiedz
I'm particularly interested in a more matured man that have professional lives. looks are not important to me as beauty is in the heart and that is what count to me. Age doesn't matter. I value honesty, and I am not into people who are "Players". I think that I am most attracted to someone who likes to have fun. He should have good sense of humor. I want a man that shows up whe...
f***@gmail.com
2018-07-02 05:16:16 UTC
Odpowiedz
hello i am just looking a handsome man.
f***@gmail.com
2018-06-08 07:06:54 UTC
Odpowiedz
well i'm a calm and outgoing person, easy to deal with, loving caring and hard working woman, searching for Mr. Right
c***@gmail.com
2018-06-13 05:37:47 UTC
Odpowiedz
I really want a good pounding, hope theirs someone on campus or close by that can come fuccccck my pusssssy. You can come to me but I'm not going to you. It's 12:32 and I'm looking for right now, pics please or no response. I just ask for a clean well groomed guy preferably hung and around my age
l***@gmail.com
2018-06-15 10:08:35 UTC
Odpowiedz
Hi, currently living in Berlin , I'm a 25 year old White/Native Berlin woman, seeking a long term relationship with a compatible man
d***@gmail.com
2018-06-16 13:14:25 UTC
Odpowiedz
hi i m Brooke Sullivan
k***@gmail.com
2018-07-04 05:27:53 UTC
Odpowiedz
Post by d***@gmail.com
hi i m Brooke Sullivan
hello i m looking for smart guy.
k***@gmail.com
2018-06-18 11:38:21 UTC
Odpowiedz
Someone who’ll spoil me!
k***@gmail.com
2018-06-21 07:09:07 UTC
Odpowiedz
What address
Ps. I'm really a couch potato and I love cooking beside eating ;-) but I don't dislike outings. I love animals, the wild nature, going to the movies, and art galleries. I'd like to have kids in the future.
e***@gmail.com
2018-06-21 12:26:09 UTC
Odpowiedz
i love sex
d***@gmail.com
2018-06-22 09:32:54 UTC
Odpowiedz
When I first entered the site I found it was very user interactive. I can chat with girls from any where available for me 24 hours. They have nice pictures uploaded with interesting profiles. I have tried many other sites for chats but they were not up to my satisfaction. I have been a member on your chat site for a couple of months now and been chatting with several girls and also I keep updating my profile with easy access. I wish you guys all the best for future as you are doing a good job with this service and keep the good work online
i really want a handsome man for one night stand
k***@gmail.com
2018-06-27 07:05:20 UTC
Odpowiedz
hii
d***@gmail.com
2018-06-25 09:24:43 UTC
Odpowiedz
looking for new partner
d***@gmail.com
2018-06-25 09:27:07 UTC
Odpowiedz
woow i like that
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
b***@gmail.com
2018-07-04 14:21:53 UTC
Odpowiedz
Are you still single? You seem to have the same quality in life as me my e d mail is b12yn T me dot com mail me lets get to know each other x
f***@gmail.com
2018-07-06 06:09:40 UTC
Odpowiedz
i m still waiting for an ideal man
l***@gmail.com
2018-07-07 05:27:58 UTC
Odpowiedz
I am Tonia , I am a single mom searching and I am a kind and fun-loving person who wishes to meet someone with those same qualities.,I would like someone who is passionate about life Reach me at.,(Two One Six Five Zero Five One Eight Two Four
).. and I would like someone who is passionate about life and wants to take it to it's fullest, someone who cares about other people, someone who enjoys spending time with and showing affection to their partner, someone who likes to pamper and be pampered, and someone who likes to laugh.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
hello...l am a caring and lovely person.
w***@gmail.com
2018-07-13 07:03:45 UTC
Odpowiedz
I am kind-hearted, sincere, and easy going woman. I can be calm, and quite, but also can have my own opinion on things around. I live my life with humor and smile of my face.On this stage of my life, I noticed, that I want to start my own family, and find a nice man, with whom I can share my life, and bring each other happiness and a lot of love.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
hello
d***@gmail.com
2018-07-17 05:31:20 UTC
Odpowiedz
buzała - nielegalne urządzenie do podgrzewania wody
szejk - specjalny napój dla ludzi, którzy przestrzelili kogoś
przestrzelić kogoś lub siebie - wykonać niedozwoloną czynność np. iść na kącik bez pucki
pucka - tekst, który trzeba powiedzieć przed pójściem na kącik
kącik - miejsce z gierem
gier - muszla toaletowa
bić klapę - wzywać funkcjonariusza poprzez naciśnięcie przycisku "alarmowego"
lipo - okno
orientować - ostrzegać np. przy zeskoczeniu z gondoli krzyknąć orient w rozumieniu "uwaga", ale też pucować się przed pójściem na kącik
gad, klawisz - oddziałowy
wychowek - wychowawca
kasować wity - myć ręce
kasować parkietkę - myć podłogę
parzoszka - kawa parzona
białas - ser biały
bunio - chleb
gięta - kiełbasa
maryśka - margaryna
cisnąć - siedzieć
wolka - wolność
papuga - adwokat
prorok - prokurator
krzyk - wyrok jaki wnioskuje prorok
gardłować - krzyczeć przez lipo do więźniów z innych cel
kogut - człowiek pilnujący wieźniów na spacerniaku
szkiełko - telewizor
betoniara - radio wbudowane w celach
kalifaktorka - miejsce zamieszkania kajfusów
kajfus - porządkowy
fikoł - taboret
szkopik - szklanka
syfiara - popielniczka
ślizgi - klapki
frytkowanica - pierwsza krata w oknie
firana - druga krata w oknie
kukiel - wizjer do celi dla gadów
* abarot, z abarotem - z powrotem; także : skierowanie bluzgu z powrotem do wypowiadającego
* akowiec – złodziej wiejskiego inwenarza
* aksamitna biżuteria – drób
* ameryka – okres próbny kandydata do grupy grypserskiej
* andzia - amnestia
* arbajt – praca
* atandzić - pukać, łomotać
* bańka, bania - wódka
* barachło - byle co
* batłąch - butelka
* bejc - pijak
* bajera - gwara więzienna
* beret - deska sedesowa
* bujać - oszukiwać
* bujać się - iść, odchodzić
* Bramini na wojnie tylko spokojnie - zachowanie spokoju, opanowanie, pełna kontrola sytuacji
* chawira, hawira - dom
* cwel - ktos, kto mial kontakt z innym [cenzura]
* cykor - strach
* cynk - informacja
* cynkwais - wytatuowana kropka nad lewym okiem, znak rozpoznawczy gitó
* ćma - prostytutka
* dolina - kieszeń
* doliniarz - kieszonkowiec
* drynić - pić
* dziargać się - tatulowac sie
* dziesiona - rozbój
* dziurszlaki - oczy
* dygać - biec
* fant - rzecz
* fanty - przedmioty o jakiejkolwiek wartości
* fart - szczęście
* filować - wyglądać czegoś lub kogoś (zwłaszcza policji)
* frajer - osoba niższej kategorii
* gały - oczy lub jądra
* garować - odsiadywać wyrok
* git - słowo-klucz, osoba grypsująca, ktora skrancowala bajere
* giwera - broń
* gier - kibel w celi
* gołda - wódka
* harem - cele frajerów
* jara, jarecka - teściowa
* kanioła, kaniła - czapka
* kiciorować - myć
* kimono, kima - sen
* kipisz - rewizja
* kira - wódka
* kit - kłamstwo
* kitrać - chować
* klamka - pistolet
* kojo, koja, koliba - prycz lub łóżko
* kolka - narzędzie do tatuowania
* koper - włosy łonowe
* kopsnąć żaru - zapalić papierosa, podać ogień
* kopsnąć - podać, sprzedać, dać
* komarunek - sen
* kosa, kosior - nóż
* korkować, wykorkować - umrzeć
* kuban - kubek
* kwadrat - dom, mieszkanie
* lala - dziewczyna
* lecieć w kit - dawać wiarę
* lipo - okno
* limo - podbite oko
* mandżur - wyposażenie więźnia: pościel, naczynia itp.
* maniura - dziewczyna
* maryśka - margaryna
* odkorkować - umrzeć
* omega - serce
* ożenić - sprzedać
* pacyna - głowa
* patrzonek - rekonesans
* pecyna - paser
* pikawa - serce
* planeta - dziewczyna
* platynki - biżuteria
* podklepywanie - nauka
* podziałkować - podzielić
* pofarcić - poszczęścić się
* pojechać po rajtach - naubliżać komuś
* pruć, rozpruć się - wydać kolegę, kapować
* przewalić na pekiel - oszukać
* przyczajka - zasadzka, ukrycie
* przyfilować - zauważyć
* przylipić - patrzeć, obserwować
* przyżenić kosałkę - wsadzić nóż pod żebro
* psiarnia - policja (por.: skowernia)
* rakieta z szamunkiem - paczka żywnościowa
* rezać - ciąć
* rozkminiać - rozwiązywać problem
* rozkminiający - sędzia, rozjemca
* samara - brzuch
* sikora - zegarek
* skitrać - schować
* skorupniaki - jajka
* skowerna - policja (por.: psiarnia)
* słomiak - kosz
* smutniak - chleb
* spienić się - zdenerwować się
* sterczeć - stać
* styrać na kim dziewionę - okraść kogoś (209 paragraf dawnego kpk)
* szamać - jeść, połykać
* szamot - pysk
* szkita - noga
* sznyt - cięcie (lub blizna po samookaleczeniu)
* szpachlówa - wódka
* śmigać - biec
* świeżak - nowy więzień w celi
* tahać - nieść
* trefne, trafne - kradzione
* tyrać - pracować
* tyrka - robota (złodziejska)
* uderzyć w kimę - zasnąć
* waga - rozprawa w sądzie
* walnąć w kimę - zasnąć
* wapniak - rodzic
* wacha - deszcz lub benzyna
* wita - ręka buzała - nielegalne urządzenie do podgrzewania wody
[...]
* współlas - wspólnik
* wychowek - wychowawca
* wyklepać - wyjść (z więzienia)
* wykorkować - umrzeć
* wywinąć orła - umrzeć
* z przyczajki - z zasadzki, nagle
* zarzucać - jeść
* żenić bałach na wydre - bezczelnie kłamać_________________________________________*Wiola* - Sob Mar 04, 2006 15:31
*Temat postu*: Re: Grypsera_________________________________________W nawiązaniu do grypsery znalazłam troche informacji na stronie: http://www.studenci.pl/my...212657.txt.html

Nazwa „grypserzy” wywodzi się z warszawskiego środowiska więziennego, a dokładniej z więzienia zwanego „Gęsiówką”. Szybko rozpowszechniła się po całym kraju, przy czym największe znaczenie zdobyła w Warszawie, Łodzi i Wrocławiu.
Jednak pierwszą istotną więzienną grupą nieformalną byli nie grypserzy, ale urkowie:
- byli to więźniowie szczególnie niebezpieczni
- charakteryzował ich silny solidaryzm
- traktowali swój wyrok jako coś co praktycznie nie miało znaczenia
- charakterystyczną ich cechą były tzw. „sznyty urkowskie” na klatce piersiowej, mające symbolizować odwagę, oraz jaskółka jako symbol wolności wytatuowany na skroniach
Nazwa ta wyszła z użycia w połowie lat 60-tych, na jej miejscu pojawiło się natomiast określenie „charakterniak”.:
[...]

i m looking hot guy,,,,,,
hii i m collage girls looking for new expriance man.
d***@gmail.com
2018-07-21 06:47:36 UTC
Odpowiedz
yes i wanna hookup now
Looking for a relationship with an outgoing guy.
k***@gmail.com
2018-07-23 05:23:23 UTC
Odpowiedz
hi i m abhinav mishra.. plz msg me now.
Can you stay with me at one night.
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-11 07:27:53 UTC
Odpowiedz
looking for a guy who could have some casual fun
j***@gmail.com
2018-08-14 06:24:50 UTC
Odpowiedz
I just looked at your email and photo, and would love to hook up with you.
f***@gmail.com
2018-08-17 11:35:10 UTC
Odpowiedz
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/alt.personals.misc/dcOvWOoqkNQ
f***@gmail.com
2018-08-17 11:36:50 UTC
Odpowiedz
I'm single and I don't have any children. I'm looking to make a connection with someone who is single
a***@gmail.com
2018-08-18 06:14:10 UTC
Odpowiedz
Come to me. I know exactly how to have you relax and feel loved
b***@gmail.com
2018-08-22 05:51:44 UTC
Odpowiedz
Soy trabajadora, alegre, soñadora,emprendedora,amo mi trabajo como dentista y maestra universitaria, me encanta viajar, salir a bailar, pero también me gusta la platica seria y profunda de buenos temas,soy muy apasionada ,romántica y fiel
Are u ready for sex
f***@gmail.com
2018-08-22 11:16:27 UTC
Odpowiedz
The man I’d like to meet is strong, both physically and emotionally. He has old-fashioned morals, like myself, and believes in a traditional relationship where the man is the head of the household. He is intelligent, kind, gentle yet dominant, has a good sense of humor, and is eager to be a father (if he isn’t already). He is 35 or older, financially secure, and most of all, loving.
JOIN WITH ME--><<adultfindout.co.uk/registration.html>>
I am looking for a man between the age of 45 to 78 for a serious relationship/