Steve Bannon sie kaja
brat_olin
2018-01-07 19:49:56 UTC
Za pozno, Steven, za pozno. But do not worry,
Trump to nie Killary, przezyjesz! A za rok bedziesz
latal z afiszem "KOD-USA" i dawal wywiady w CNN i NYT.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/07/steve-bannon-issues-statement-my-support-is-unwavering-for-trump-and-his-agenda/

Steve Bannon Issues Statement: My Support Is ‘Unwavering’ for Trump and His Agenda
by KRISTINA WONG, 7 Jan 2018

Stephen K. Bannon, executive chair of Breitbart News and former White House chief strategist, issued the following statement on Sunday:
“Donald Trump, Jr. is both a patriot and a good man. He has been relentless in his advocacy for his father and the agenda that has helped turn our country around.

“My support is also unwavering for the president and his agenda — as I have shown daily in my national radio broadcasts, on the pages of Breitbart News and in speeches and appearances from Tokyo and Hong Kong to Arizona and Alabama. President Trump was the only candidate that could have taken on and defeated the Clinton apparatus. I am the only person to date to conduct a global effort to preach the message of Trump and Trumpism; and remain ready to stand in the breach for this president’s efforts to make America great again.

“My comments about the meeting with Russian nationals came from my life experiences as a Naval officer stationed aboard a destroyer whose main mission was to hunt Soviet submarines to my time at the Pentagon during the Reagan years when our focus was the defeat of ‘the evil empire’ and to making films about Reagan’s war against the Soviets and Hillary Clinton’s involvement in selling uranium to them.

“My comments were aimed at Paul Manafort, a seasoned campaign professional with experience and knowledge of how the Russians operate. He should have known they are duplicitous, cunning and not our friends. To reiterate, those comments were not aimed at Don Jr.

“Everything I have to say about the ridiculous nature of the Russian ‘collusion’ investigation I said on my 60 Minutes interview. There was no collusion and the investigation is a witch hunt.

“I regret that my delay in responding to the inaccurate reporting regarding Don Jr has diverted attention from the president’s historical accomplishments in the first year of his presidency.”
Piotr
2018-01-07 22:25:21 UTC
Post by brat_olin
Za pozno, Steven, za pozno. But do not worry,
Trump to nie Killary, przezyjesz! A za rok bedziesz
latal z afiszem "KOD-USA" i dawal wywiady w CNN i NYT.
"zarliwi kibice dobrej zmiany" o wyborze tegoz "Stevena", szefa breibart.com, na doradce strategicznego Pres. DOnalda J. Trumpa:

------ user: brat_olin --------------------------

" Krzysztof Bosak @krzysztofbosak: "Po nominacji red. Steva Bannona z @BreitbartNews na doradce strategicznego Trumpa liberalowie dzis w nocy wpadli w histerie. Nie przesadzam!"

Ano. warto tez dodac, ze ten Bannon to kolega red. Matthew Tyrmanda (syna
Leopolda T.), zarliwego kibica dobrej zmiany w Polsce. Dobrze ten wybor wrozy stosunkom polsko-amerykanskim!"
brat_olin

czyli
Tra-ta-ta-ta, tra-tat_ta-ta "liberalowie wpadli w histerie, Nie przesadzam!", tra-tat-ta-ta, tra-tat-ta-ta, "ten Bannon to kolega red. Matthew Tyrmanda zarliwego kibica dobrej zmiany w Polsce"!

;-) Panowie i Panie - nasz katolicki profesor z Umea i jego legendarna celnosc ocen ludzi! I ta jego staropolska "chucpa - swoja wpadke uzywaj do wysmiewania oponenta. W koncu jego "wartosci chrzescijanskie" nowia:

"when one lies, it should be a big lie, and one should stick to it. Keep up your lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous."

""The bigger the lie, the more it will be believed."
Ewangelia wg sw. Brata Olina
Z***@hotmail.com
2018-01-07 23:07:06 UTC
On Sun, 7 Jan 2018 11:49:56 -0800 (PST), brat_olin
Post by brat_olin
[...]
Czyli nie odwolal swojego ze "Ivanka is dumb as a brick".

Ja mu nie przebaczam, aby zdechl ten pajac:

Zalek
Andrew Karts
2018-01-07 23:26:05 UTC
Dobry cyc dziala na Zalka jak na nikogo innego...
Z***@hotmail.com
2018-01-08 01:28:28 UTC
On Sun, 7 Jan 2018 15:26:05 -0800 (PST), Andrew Karts
Post by Andrew Karts
Dobry cyc dziala na Zalka jak na nikogo innego...
Na jednych dziala dobry cyc, na innych meski posladek. Ludzie rozni
som Panie Andrzeju.

Zalek
Taras Bulba
W panskiej sytuacji sie bardzo chwali. Ma pan dobre oko.
Piotr
2018-01-09 02:48:10 UTC
Post by Andrew Karts
Dobry cyc dziala na Zalka jak na nikogo innego...
no nie wiem - jest ktos na kogo chyba bardziej dziala:

"I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

"She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body."

“She’s actually always been very voluptuous… she’s tall, she’s almost 6 feet tall… she’s a real beauty."

sa i duzo bardziej explicit - ale poniewaz w prywatnych rozmowach - to 50-50 czy prawdziwe ...

==
Piotr
Taras Bulba
Ojciec Trump dumny z projektu. I ma powod. A very stable genius-in-chief.
Piotr
Piotr
2018-01-09 12:04:10 UTC
Post by Taras Bulba
Post by Piotr
Post by Andrew Karts
Dobry cyc dziala na Zalka jak na nikogo innego...
"I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”
"She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body."
“She’s actually always been very voluptuous… she’s tall, she’s almost 6 feet tall… she’s a real beauty."
sa i duzo bardziej explicit - ale poniewaz w prywatnych rozmowach - to 50-50 czy prawdziwe ...
==
Piotr
Ojciec Trump dumny z projektu.
czy Pan by pisal tak o swojej corce czy wnuczce? Trumpowe rozmarzanie sie nad jej kobiecymi fizycznymi atrybutami raczaj creepy, niz normalna ojcowska duma.
Post by Taras Bulba
I ma powod.
bo nie dosc, ze typ kobiety, ktore Trump sciga i 'grabs by her pussy" (byla modelka), to jeszcze w polowie (genetycznie) jak on sam, a wiec po czesci jakby mial seks ze soba, a co mogloby byc lepszego dla takiego narcyza ?
Jak sie podpielo swoj wagonik do tego pociagu, to trudno sie z niego wycofac...
Piotr
2018-01-09 02:16:05 UTC
Post by brat_olin
[...]
Czepia sie Pan. Przeciez takie to cieple. Jedyne co zabraklo to na koniec: "Long Live Chairman Mao!"
No i Steven B. powinien taka czapke pokutna zalozyc:
(Ivanka poprawia,zeby lepiej bylo napisy widac)
Post by Z***@hotmail.com
Ja mu nie przebaczam, aby zdechl ten pajac: http://sciepa.org/pictures/ivanka1.png
No nie wiem "as smart as her father"??? The "very stable genius" ?
Talk about the underhanded compliment ... Czuje robote liberalow.
Post by Z***@hotmail.com
Zalek
Piotr
fatso
2018-01-09 08:52:55 UTC
Tak biorac na oko to Ivanka posagowa bogini o korzeniach mocno zahaczonych w germano-czeskiej Europie. Steven Bannon zas ma dziwna twarz pryszczata. Cos jakby nie w pelni ujawniony Zespol von Recklinghausena(neurofibromatosis). W pelni ujawniony specimen widywalem w mlodosci na ulicach Bydgoszczy. Majac taka morde mozna naprawde swiat znienawidziec a co mowic o pieknej Trumpownie.
Piotr
2018-01-09 21:21:28 UTC
Post by fatso
Tak biorac na oko to Ivanka posagowa bogini
nie przesadzajmy. No ale to z ust eksperts ktory uwaza ze zony Trumpa lecialy na niego dla jego fizycznych atrybutow ... ;-)
Post by fatso
o korzeniach mocno zahaczonych w germano-czeskiej Europie. Steven Bannon zas ma dziwna twarz pryszczata.
bo inteligencje poznaje sie ... po wygladzie? Stad zapewne te stereotypy o blodynkach ... czlonkiniach MENSA ? ;-)

Choc pamietajac zdjecie fatsa - cos w tym moze byc after all.