A Light Finally Went On
Iamhere
2007-06-28 16:47:16 UTC
Now I see the whole picture based on this posted by Don Jose
Indeed. In my native upper Silesia a significant number of locals were
sent by the glorious Soviet Army straight to the glorious Gulag. And
then several glorious concentration camps for the locals were opened
in Upper Sielsia..
A light went on in my magnificent brain. I'll explain to my brother
Poles of which I am one based on my Rzeszow connection. I'll start off
my making a statement no one can deny:the overwhelming majority of
Catholic Poles living in Poland from Sept.1,1945 until the liberation
by the glorious Red Army in '45 didn't give two shits about what was
happening to the Jewish Poles. Sure,some Catholics hid them out,
probably 2-5 families for which I say thank you. On the other hand,
the majority of the Catholic anti-Semitic Poles were busy turning in
their Jewish neighbors to the SS.

And so, God knows how many extermination camps built in Poland did
their dirty deeds while the Catholic Poles looked the other way. The
Jews prayed for salvation from these bastard German murderers and
collaborators and what came storming into Poland? The glorious Red
Army which began opening the gates to these camps and shooting SS men,
women and collaborators on sight.

So isn't it obvious why certain Poles on this board are so virulent
against the glorious and victorious Red Army? It had nothing to do
with the Katyn Massacre but had everything to do with the fact that
Jews stopped being murdered. How disappointing it must have been to
vicious Poles that some Jews did survive the Holocaust! And that, my
friends, was the real cause of the hatred shown by Poles at Kielce and
God knows in other Polish towns never given publicity.

This Polish hatred of Russian liberation of the nation and subsequent
governance is nothing but camouflaging the real hatred they felt
against the Jews who managed to survive. Once again, the Kielce
outrage proved it.

Countless times I've read here about the "Jew communists" ruling
Poland for 45 years--
just another excuse validating Polish anti-Semitism. Naturally I
cannot deny that some of the communists were Jewish however look at it
from the Jewish perspective. Suppose one of you had spent time in an
extermination camp, prayed for help and the glorious Red Army
delivered you from death. Would that not alone be an enticement to
join the political apparatus of those who freed you?

I think my unusually gifted intellectual powers have finally unearthed
the REAL reason behind the animosity felt by Poles toward Soviet
Russia and the Jews who might have held power in occupied Poland.
Simply stated: the Poles hated Jews more than they did Russians. And
by lumping both together, it made hatred that much easier.

Iamhere
DonJose
2007-06-28 19:34:48 UTC
Post by Iamhere
[...]
Popular myth which justifies your obsessive hatred of Poles. Sadly,
you are not the only one.
Incidentally, you are also willing to exonerate Wehrmacht.
Post by Iamhere
And so, God knows how many extermination camps built in Poland did
their dirty deeds while the Catholic Poles looked the other way. The
Jews prayed for salvation from these bastard German murderers and
collaborators and what came storming into Poland? The glorious Red
Army which began opening the gates to these camps and shooting SS men,
women and collaborators on sight.
So did Poles in those camps.
Post by Iamhere
So isn't it obvious why certain Poles on this board are so virulent
against the glorious and victorious Red Army? It had nothing to do
with the Katyn Massacre but had everything to do with the fact that
Jews stopped being murdered.
Obvious to whom? Your writing is a textbook case of non sequitur.

Post by Iamhere
vicious Poles that some Jews did survive the Holocaust! And that, my
friends, was the real cause of the hatred shown by Poles at Kielce and
God knows in other Polish towns never given publicity.
Really? Kielce and other places are well documented. And the documents
do not validate your delusions.
Post by Iamhere
This Polish hatred of Russian liberation of the nation and subsequent
governance is nothing but camouflaging the real hatred they felt
against the Jews who managed to survive. Once again, the Kielce
outrage proved it.
Countless times I've read here about the "Jew communists" ruling
Poland for 45 years--
just another excuse validating Polish anti-Semitism. Naturally I
cannot deny that some of the communists were Jewish however look at it
from the Jewish perspective. Suppose one of you had spent time in an
extermination camp, prayed for help and the glorious Red Army
delivered you from death. Would that not alone be an enticement to
join the political apparatus of those who freed you?
Most members of the ruling Communist party were Poles. And, most of
the Jews who, indeed, constituted a significant component of the
ruling elite, came to Poland from the Soviet Union and did not spent
any times in the camps.
Which also explains your hatred.
Iamhere
2007-06-28 20:14:11 UTC
Post by Iamhere
I think my unusually gifted intellectual powers have finally unearthed
the REAL reason behind the animosity felt by Poles toward Soviet
Russia and the Jews who might have held power in occupied Poland.
Simply stated: the Poles hated Jews more than they did Russians. And
by lumping both together, it made hatred that much easier.
Iamhere
Which also explains your hatred.

Would you like to discuss the evil and hatred expressed by a bastard
Polish prelate named August CARDINAL
Hlond? His pastoral letter is seen on this page. Proud of it? Showing
it will prove my point about Jew hatred being taught right from the
pulpits. It validates my
belief that Jews are taught to be hated right at the baptismal font.
Never once in my life have I attended either a Friday night or
Saturday morning Jewish service in which a disparaging remark was made
about a Christian. NEVER. But the opposite doesn't hold true in
Poland. Imagine, a high echelon Catholic Cardinal, wearing a red
yarmulka whose idea he stole from Jews, said the following in 1936
while next door in Germany, the Nuremberg Racial Laws had gone into
effect essentially excluding the Jew from life in Germany.

"There will be a Jewish problem as long as the Jews remain...It is a
fact that the Jews fight against the Catholic church, they are free-
thinkers, and constitute the vanguard of atheism, bolshevism and
revolution. It is true that the Jews are committing frauds, practicing
usury, and dealing in white slavery. It is also true that in the
schools the Jewish youth is having an evil influence, from an ethical
and religious point of view, on the Catholic youth. But let us be
just. Not all Jews are like that. One does well to avoid Jewish shops
and Jewish stalls in the markets, but it is not permitted to demolish
Jewish businesses. One should protect oneself against the influence of
Jewish morals...but it is inadmissible to assault, hit or injure Jews.
In a Jew you should also respect and love a human being and your
neighbor." (August Cardinal Hlond's Pastoral Letter of February 29,
1936 which was read from pulpits across the country.)

Got a reply to it, Don Jose...oh great "Spanish Polack?" A "Spanyock."

Iamhere
DonJose
The letter sounds like your diatribes.
Iamhere
2007-06-28 20:19:38 UTC
Delusions? Read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom

Iamhere
DonJose
2007-06-28 22:07:53 UTC
Post by DonJose
Really? Kielce and other places are well documented. And the documents
do not validate your delusions.
Delusions? Readhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom
Iamhere
I read it - out of curiosity because I read a number of books and and
articles about it. Speculations about motivation are quite interesting
but they are only speculations. And the treatment of the benefit of
the Kilece pogrom for the benevolent Soviets who, after all,
controlled the controllers in Poland is, to say the least quite
superficial.

All of this poses a question conerning your epistemology: Does the
principle of collective responsibility apply only to Poles?
Iamhere
2007-06-29 11:23:12 UTC
Post by DonJose
Post by DonJose
Really? Kielce and other places are well documented. And the documents
do not validate your delusions.
Delusions? Readhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom
Iamhere
I read it - out of curiosity because I read a number of books and and
articles about it. Speculations about motivation are quite interesting
but they are only speculations. And the treatment of the benefit of
the Kilece pogrom for the benevolent Soviets who, after all,
controlled the controllers in Poland is, to say the least quite
superficial.
All of this poses a question conerning your epistemology: Does the
principle of collective responsibility apply only to Poles?
My epiistemology is based on facts culled mostly by reading both on
and off the Internet. I just finished "Moby Dick" which to you must
sound like a venereal disease.

Among all the Polkadotskis loose on this board, without a doubt you
are the COVERUP king. You are worse than the Watergate stonewallers.
Mr. Excuse. I give you hard cold facts proving my contentions about
the rampant murderous anti-Semitism that's been part and parcel of
Poland for 1000 years and for example, you blame the Kielce outrage on
post-war Soviet occupation. Every bit of proof I bring to this
esteemed board of Polish scholars of which I am one thanks to my
Rzeszow connection, you conveniently pass off as heresay and nothing
more than speculation.

You asked about my thoughts on collective responsibility and then
wrote I exonerated the Wehrmacht. To put the cart before the horse,
the W.W.II Wehrmacht was an instrument of madman Hitler whom every
civilized human being hated so how could I exonerate his instrument of
death? Collective responsibility.
I'll put it this way. Poland is one of the most anti-Semitic countries
on earth and has been for a millennium.
Any Jew who might be living there now is a crazy Jew. Although your
nation was considered by Hitler as a
land good enough to act as a German slave, you still bear substantial
responsibility for the Holocaust.

It's NOT because Poles are inherently evil but rather because they are
sheep. People led around by the nose by the Papacy and evil besotten
priests such as Cardinal Hlond and the other prelate screwballs who
demand complete subservience. As Cardinal Hlond stated, we are
INDEPENDENT THINKERS. That's exactly what Poles fear and explains why
they are so gullible as to believe that we Jews, steeped in culture,
the arts, finance, medicine etc. have always been a threat to your
nation. Can you think of a better description of Poles who pogrom Jews
as well-trained Catholic sheep?

Baaaaah.

Iamhere
-;)
2007-06-29 12:42:20 UTC
Post by Iamhere
8<<<<<<< snip
[...]
" A Light Finally Went On" - on ignorance and chauvinism of "Iamhere"
Post by Iamhere
I'll put it this way. Poland is one of the most anti-Semitic countries
on earth and has been for a millennium.
Any Jew who might be living there now is a crazy Jew. Although your
nation was considered by Hitler as a
land good enough to act as a German slave, you still bear substantial
responsibility for the Holocaust.
What a revealing honesty of ignorance and impudence you've
presented to us, here. As you said - you haven't read any
book on Poland, and that suppose, in your eyes,
make you "an expert" on Polish matters, and gives you
right to lecture us here, on history of Poland and
anti-Semitism?

"You cannot ignore the fact that you could have Polish blood
in your veins. "You're nuts," the lowest of the low. Whatever your
case may be," you're still a basket case of vitriol and hate" of
Polish people and Poland. So, your words don't count, but
none-the-less, they give us here a tangible proof of that - that
you are of the lowest of the low case, of hatred towards Poland
and Polish people. You are a spineless little worm deserving
nothing but the profoundest contempt of all of us here.
"Obviously you're not only a childish schmuck." but you are
also vile, worthless, less than nothing.

================
Iamhere
2007-06-29 13:36:32 UTC
Post by -;)
8<<<<<<< snip
Post by Iamhere
[...]
You and your Polish cohorts are no more than professional deniers.
Revisionists. Contemptible liars. Making it appear that all the
literature indicting Poland for their special brand of anti-Semitism
is no more than fabrication. No, it is YOU who is the lowest of the
low. It is YOU who slanders and hates my people. Your weakness is not
being able to take criticism because of that ring you wear in your
nose tugged on by your warped, insensitive and cruel demons of the
Catholic church such as Hlond and the worst of them all, Glemp.
Holier than thou hypocrites, hatemongers and bottom feeders. And don't
you dare deny that I have Polish blood in me because I'm telling you
for the umpteenth time that my paternal side came from Rzeszow and
that immediate area. But I'm a GOOD Pole. A decent man who hates no
one but haters. That grates on you.
I hate haters and you're a prime example of one. Actually I don't hate
you; it's simply a matter of my inability to get along with a profound
hater so please excuse me.

Iamhere
Adam R. Tomaszewski
spier.... al ,bo lewandowskim poszczuje!!!
-;)
2007-06-29 15:40:39 UTC
Post by -;)
8<<<<<<< snip
Post by Iamhere
[...]
All your invectives you've snt to me -

"You, "Iamhere" <***@yahoo.com> and your Jewish
cohorts are no more than professional liar, racist,
chauvinist and contemptible pervert who creates on this
Polish News Group a special brand of anti-Polish fabrication.
YOU are the lowest of the low. It is YOU who slanders and
hates Poland, Poles and Christians.

Your Talmudic weakness is not being able to take criticism
because of that ring you wear in your nose tugged on by your
warped, insensitive and cruel demons of the Jew, such as you're
"Iamhere" <***@yahoo.com>; the worst of all, anti-Polish
hypocrites, hatemongers and bottom feeders.

You cannot have any Polish blood in you. If you had any you'd
had decency not to slander the country and the nation. I'm telling you
for the umpteenth time that you're not a Pole - you're "a VERY BAD JEW".
You're a moron and pervert, professional liar, racist, chauvinist, who hates
every one but himself.

Every honest man, hate haters, and you're a prime example of one, who
doesn't deserve anything but contempt.

May be I shouldn't despise you, and have mercy on you, but it's simply
a matter of my inability to get along with a such profound moron and hater
as you are, "Iamhere" <***@yahoo.com> ."
v***@yahoo.com
2007-06-30 09:51:47 UTC
Post by Iamhere
Post by -;)
Post by Iamhere
8<<<<<<< snip
All of this poses a question conerning your epistemology: Does the
principle of collective responsibility apply only to Poles?
My epiistemology is based on facts culled mostly by reading both on
and off the Internet. I just finished "Moby Dick" which to you must
sound like a venereal disease.
Moby and moby not. Depends.
Post by Iamhere
Post by Iamhere
[...]
And I hate haters of haters and haters of Niners.
Iamhere
Iamhere
2007-06-30 13:19:13 UTC
Do you mean like the San Francisco Forty Niners?
v***@yahoo.com
2007-06-30 20:04:22 UTC
Exactly. Especially the Oakland Traitors.
Iamhere
2007-07-01 15:14:15 UTC
Post by v***@yahoo.com
Post by Iamhere
Post by v***@yahoo.com
And I hate haters of haters and haters of Niners.
Do you mean like the San Francisco Forty Niners?
Exactly. Especially the Oakland Traitors.
Hey man, that's clever. I'll give you seven points for that baby.
Iamhere

DonJose
2007-06-29 13:53:36 UTC
Post by Iamhere
Post by DonJose
Post by DonJose
Really? Kielce and other places are well documented. And the documents
do not validate your delusions.
Delusions? Readhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom
Iamhere
I read it - out of curiosity because I read a number of books and and
articles about it. Speculations about motivation are quite interesting
but they are only speculations. And the treatment of the benefit of
the Kilece pogrom for the benevolent Soviets who, after all,
controlled the controllers in Poland is, to say the least quite
superficial.
All of this poses a question conerning your epistemology: Does the
principle of collective responsibility apply only to Poles?
My epiistemology is based on facts culled mostly by reading both on
and off the Internet. I just finished "Moby Dick" which to you must
sound like a venereal disease.
I finished "Moby Dick" long time ago. I also read "Billy Budd" and
"Barteby, the Scrivener." Melville is an interesting writer, although,
among American writers I prefer Faulkner and Baldwin. I hope these
names ring at least a distant bell.
Post by Iamhere
Among all the Polkadotskis loose on this board, without a doubt you
are the COVERUP king. You are worse than the Watergate stonewallers.
Mr. Excuse. I give you hard cold facts proving my contentions about
the rampant murderous anti-Semitism that's been part and parcel of
Poland for 1000 years and for example, you blame the Kielce outrage on
post-war Soviet occupation. Every bit of proof I bring to this
esteemed board of Polish scholars of which I am one thanks to my
Rzeszow connection, you conveniently pass off as heresay and nothing
more than speculation.
You are building a primitive straw man. Actually, I did say anythinga
about who is to blame for Kielce.
Post by Iamhere
You asked about my thoughts on collective responsibility and then
wrote I exonerated the Wehrmacht. To put the cart before the horse,
the W.W.II Wehrmacht was an instrument of madman Hitler whom every
civilized human being hated so how could I exonerate his instrument of
death? Collective responsibility.
Aha. So, collective responsibility applies only to Poles and.....Does
it apply to Germans?
Post by Iamhere
I'll put it this way. Poland is one of the most anti-Semitic countries
on earth and has been for a millennium.
As a trained sociologist (with a Ph>d>0 I would like to ask for the
cryteria, indicators and meeasures.
Post by Iamhere
Any Jew who might be living there now is a crazy Jew. Although your
nation was considered by Hitler as a
land good enough to act as a German slave, you still bear substantial
responsibility for the Holocaust.
Mr. Iamhere. In this case we are the same boat because you also bear
substantial respomsibility for the holocaust. And for Sabra and
Shatila.
Post by Iamhere
It's NOT because Poles are inherently evil but rather because they are
sheep. People led around by the nose by the Papacy and evil besotten
priests such as Cardinal Hlond and the other prelate screwballs who
demand complete subservience. As Cardinal Hlond stated, we are
INDEPENDENT THINKERS. That's exactly what Poles fear and explains why
they are so gullible as to believe that we Jews, steeped in culture,
the arts, finance, medicine etc. have always been a threat to your
nation. Can you think of a better description of Poles who pogrom Jews
as well-trained Catholic sheep?
Baaaaah.
Iamhere- Hide quoted text -
A proposition comparing a nation led and/or inspired by religious and/
or nationalist fanatics to sheep is inherently ant-Israel and
atisemitic.
Although your sef-criticism is appreciated.
Iamhere
2007-06-29 14:28:17 UTC
Post by DonJose
As a trained sociologist (with a Ph>d>0 I would like to ask for the
cryteria, indicators and meeasures.>
OH, SO YOU'RE A PROFESSIONAL ANTI-SEMITE? Criteria? Indicators?
Measures? What the hell's going on here? We're discussing Polish
bigotry, not trying to lay a carpet.

Iamhere
DonJose
2007-06-29 14:50:10 UTC
Post by DonJose
As a trained sociologist (with a Ph>d>0 I would like to ask for the
cryteria, indicators and meeasures.>
OH, SO YOU'RE A PROFESSIONAL ANTI-SEMITE? Criteria? Indicators?
Measures? What the hell's going on here? We're discussing Polish
bigotry, not trying to lay a carpet.
Iamhere
Actually, I am talking about your bigotry and its roots. I hope it is
a matter of faulty reasoning, common-sense fallacies and the lack of
knowledge of history of the Jews rather than of personality traits.
Iamhere
2007-06-29 16:00:46 UTC
Post by DonJose
As a trained sociologist (with a Ph>d>0 I would like to ask for the
cryteria, indicators and meeasures.>
OH, SO YOU'RE A PROFESSIONAL ANTI-SEMITE? Criteria? Indicators?
Measures? What the hell's going on here? We're discussing Polish
bigotry, not trying to lay a carpet.
Iamhere
Actually, I am talking about your bigotry and its roots. I hope it is
a matter of faulty reasoning, common-sense fallacies and the lack of
knowledge of history of the Jews rather than of personality traits.
Mine boy, my lack of approbation for Poland is not founded on
anything but facts in black and white about her anti-Semitism THEN and
NOW. Let me offer proof. I don't usually offer copies and pastes but
this article seems to say it all. Father Sikora. Here we go again with
that Catholic crap. A holy man leading his flock. A de facto disciple
of Jewish Jesus attacking his Lord's people. What craziness. How
preposterous. A holy man using Nazi rhetoric. Unthinkable yet true. I
wonder if such a bastard as he would have used such hateful words had
the Russians not evacuated Poland after 44 years of governance?

POLISH ANTISEMITISM
by Alexander Kimel, Holocaust Survivor

The Jewish Word (SLOWO ZYDOWSKIE), published in Warsaw by the Civic
and Cultural Association of Jews in Poland (TSKZ), reported in the
last issue (17-31 December 1999) on the sermon by Father Sikora in a
Wolomin church on the outskirts of Warsaw. The occasion was the tenth
anniversary of the establishment of the first "Solidarity" government
in Poland. The event was attended by the state and local government
officials. Father Sikora made the following points:

(1) although the Jews do not have a party, they are de facto the
rulers of Poland and they rule to the detriment of Poland and the
Poles.

(2) The Jews instead of being grateful, shot the Polish soldiers in
the back when Poland was occupied by foreign powers and under the
communists they were saying: "Stalin had given us Poland and we can do
to the Poles whatever we desire."

(3) Walesa got the Nobel Prize for allowing KOR ("the Jews") in the
"Solidarity" organization. In fact, the Nobel Prize is given to the
Jews ("Mr. Singer, Mr. Milosz - father a Jew and mother a Jewess, Miss
Wislawa Szymborska - also a little Jewess. These kind of people get
the Nobel Prize.").

(4) The forces in Poland which work at annihilation of the Polish
nation" must be defeated."

The absurdity of this "sermon" is obvious. Less obvious are the things
Sikora left out. For centuries the Germans and the Russians were
Poland's mortal enemies. They occupied the Polish territories (XVIII
century), introduced policies of forceful Germanization and
Russification, policies bent on cultural annihilation. In our times
the Germans attacked Poland, killed millions. The Russian stabbed
Poland in the back, killed all the officers corp, resettled to Siberia
millions, imposed an hateful regime, etc. Sikora doesn't show any
animosity toward the Germans or Russians, all the animosity is
reserved toward the non-existing Jews. Is this anti-Semitism?

Anti-Semitism is defined as hatred or detesting of Jews. Practically
there are no Jews in Poland to detest. Today there are about 15,000
Jews among a population of 40 millions, a fraction of one percent
(0.04%). Practically there are no Jews in Poland, but they loom
powerfully in the Polish psyche, as the infamous Sikora homily
indicates. There cannot be anti-Semitism without the physical presence
of Jews. So what is it? What is this source of hatred of those
mythical Jews?

I believe it is DEMONIZATION OF THE JEWS the perception, that
similarly to the Devil, the Jews are wicked and powerful. The teaching
of the Gospels, the passion plays, the literature (like Merchant Of
Venice) penetrated the culture and folklore of Poland, as well as
other countries, creating the basis of DEMONIZATION. In Poland, even
today, a mother telling her child that if he misbehaves the Jew will
take it away. As an outcome the Jews are blamed for all ills of the
society.

Discussing this "sermon" on the Web Prof. MCD wrote: "If so, one can
easily see why this state of affairs would color Polish perceptions of
Jews. The situation appears to be the familiar one (as, e.g., in the
U.S.) that while only a minority of Jews were Communists, Jews formed
a disproportionate number of Communists, including much of the
leadership."

I wonder Prof. MCD knows the percentage of Irish in the Communist
party in the US? Does he know how many Italians were members of the
party? The Jews loom very strongly on the prejudice horizon. Reverend
Fallwel was sure that Anti-Christ will be a Jew from the USA.
Demonization is different from anti-Semitism that it is a matter of
negative attitude. Even people like Fallwel, who consider themselves
friend of Jews, can have this Demonizing attitude.

For me personally all this hair splitting about the "Jewish
Communists", "Jewish Societies" etc., is childish. The Jews voted with
their feet when leaving Poland, and the Jewish Communists were as
opportunistic as the Polish Communists.

In a regime that rewarded duplicity with power and privileges many
Jews and Poles succumbed to the temptations. I never saw a
totalitarian regime that lacked henchmen. Mao, Pot Pol, Hitler, Saddam
Hussein had them in abundance, although they were not Jewish. The
Jewish history is full chain of COLLECTIVE RESPONSIBILITY FOR
IMAGINARY CRIMES. Here we have just another example of the
Demonization of the Jews.
DonJose
2007-06-29 16:17:42 UTC
Post by Iamhere
Post by DonJose
[...]
Somebody once commented on Meir Kahane that "every nation ahs its
lunatic fringe." Father Sikora proves that Poland is not an exception.
Iamhere
2007-06-29 18:14:29 UTC
Post by DonJose
Post by Iamhere
Post by DonJose
[...]
Here we have on one hand, Polish Pope John Paul II apologizing to Jews
for 2000 years of Catholic persecution and on the other hand, a Polish
priest promoting anti-Semitism. Personally speaking, I think
Catholicism takes it up the wazoo, or at least the Polish version of
it.

Iamhere
DonJose
It follows that Judaism took it up in the wazoo because of Meir Kahane.
Iamhere
2007-06-29 19:06:23 UTC
Post by DonJose
Post by Iamhere
Post by DonJose
Post by Iamhere
Post by DonJose
[...]
I don't get it. Had the Israeli government listened to him in 1982 by
tossing out all the Palestinians, there'd be peace in the Holy Land.
Is that to what you're alluding? And have a suessen Shabbus.

Iamhere
DonJose
2007-06-29 21:38:04 UTC
Post by Iamhere
Post by DonJose
Post by Iamhere
Post by DonJose
Post by Iamhere
Post by DonJose
[...]
No, I am just drawing logical conclusions from your premises.
Und, darum do hasst mir einen seussan Schabbus gewunscht: Danke Schon.
Es wird geschene. Morgen fruh ich werde nach Florida mit meine Familie
fligen
Iamhere
2007-06-30 13:16:32 UTC
Post by DonJose
Post by Iamhere
Post by DonJose
Post by Iamhere
Post by DonJose
Post by Iamhere
Post by DonJose
[...]
Don,your German is not great but have a nice time in Florida anyway.

Iamhere
-;)
2007-06-29 15:54:49 UTC
Post by DonJose
As a trained sociologist (with a Ph>d>0 I would like to ask for the
cryteria, indicators and meeasures.>
OH, SO YOU'RE A PROFESSIONAL ANTI-SEMITE? Criteria? Indicators?
Measures? What the hell's going on here? We're discussing Polish
bigotry, not trying to lay a carpet.
Iamhere
SO YOU'RE ("Iamherski" <***@yahoo.com> )
A PROFESSIONAL CREATOR OF ANTI-SEMITISM
according to the best recipe of Jewish Nobel Prize
Winner, I.B. Singer who, having your picture in front
of his eyes, described a contemporary Jew, as you're:

"The modern Jew can't live without anti-Semitism.
If it's not there, he's driven to create it."
Isaac Basvevis Singer, in "A Friend of Kafka and Other Stories",
p.88 published by Literary Classics of United States
Inc. 2004, distr. in the United States by Penguin Putnam Inc.
ISBN 1-931082-62-6
=========

Only a man of a very little heart and brain, and definitely not
a self-confessed "lingustic genius" can propagate on this NG
this sort of "kindness" saying on this NG:
"I swear you Catholics are completely crazy."

"Iamhere" <***@yahoo.com> or whoever is hiding behind
this "brave" Jewish nickname - creates hatred to Poland and Poles.
Your hate is limitless and you are a living proof of that
Albert Einstein was right when he said:

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"
- Albert Einstein

I'd advise you listen to what Rabbi Eliezer said:
" A wise Jew is one who learns from everyone! "
http://chabadstanford.org/pages/wisdom_center/Article/163.html

============
Piotr Trela
2007-06-29 04:17:33 UTC
Iamhere <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
: Now I see the whole picture based on this posted by Don Jose
: Krapoopnik:

:> Indeed. In my native upper Silesia a significant number of locals were
:> sent by the glorious Soviet Army straight to the glorious Gulag. And
:> then several glorious concentration camps for the locals were opened
:> in Upper Sielsia..

: A light went on in my magnificent brain.

;-)

: I'll explain to my brother
: Poles of which I am one based on my Rzeszow connection. I'll start off
: my making a statement no one can deny:

except that I already did: I asked you for the proof for an almost
identical claim and the best you came up with was:

"Results 1 - 10 of about 693,000 for polish antisemitism.
Can you read that, Sir? Close to 700,000 references to what I
mentioned."

To which I responded: "So try: Israeli Nazis - 4,140,000"

In other words, by Iamhere's own standard of proof - the proof
that Israeli are Nazis is 6 TIMES STRONGER that the proof that Poles are
antisemites ... ;-)

And BTW - there were 822 results for "Iamhere idiot".

: the overwhelming majority of
: Catholic Poles living in Poland from Sept.1,1945 until the liberation
: by the glorious Red Army in '45 didn't give two shits about what was
: happening to the Jewish Poles. Sure,some Catholics hid them out,
: probably 2-5 families for which I say thank you. On the other hand,
: the majority of the Catholic anti-Semitic Poles were busy turning in
^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^
: their Jewish neighbors to the SS.

Quickly, please somebody fetch Mr Malec, so he can declare the
non-existence of Iamhere:

Jerzy Malec:

"> Tak panie Dorozynski - w Polsce byly setki i tysiace Jedwabnych w
ktorych Polacy mordowali masowo Zydow ("mikrokosmos") i wiekszosc
Polakow to szmalcownicy. ^^^^^^^^^
"Nikt takich bezsensownych uogolnien nie robi. Jeden, drugi czy nawet
dziesiaty albo dwudziesty skurwiel to jeszcze nie zadna "wiekszosc
Polakow". Niemniej jednak wystarczy (jak widac na zalaczonym obrazku)
jedna wstretna menda spod znaku siekiery i worka na szaber, aby stu
porzadnych ludzi klocic i nienawiscia zarazic. [...] J.M."

Piotr

P.S. Ponizej przyklady innych nieistniejacych ludzi, istniejacych tylko w
glowie jednej wstretnej mendy spod znaku siekiery i worka na szaber:

Pan Peter J. Freier:
" [Polacy] w swej wiekszosci nie byli specjalnie zbudowani faktami
chronienia Zydow przed Zaglada i nie byli ponadto, aby Niemcom o tym
doniesc. "

Pan Yeshuja:
"Wcale mnie to nie dziwi. Takech jak ty [ktorzy nie ruszyliby
"palcem w bucie aby ratowac zyd¢w a raczej wprost odwrotnie"]
byla w¢wczas wiekszosc."

Pan Mentana [o Polakach jako wspolnikach w zagladzie Zydow]:
"Bo oni byli wspolnikami w ogromenj mierze, prawda?"