[OT] Jewish ‘Auschwitz Survivor’ Admits He Lied About Everything
u2
2017-08-19 10:51:26 UTC
http://www.anonews.co/jewish-auschwitz-survivor/

Joseph Hirt said he fabricated story of being sent to camp and meeting
Nazi doctor Josef Mengele to ‘keep memories alive’ about history of the
Holocaust

by theguardian

A Pennsylvania man who claimed for years to have escaped from Auschwitz,
met track and field star Jesse Owens and Nazi doctor Josef Mengele,
confessed on Friday that he had fabricated the entire story.

“I am writing today to apologize publicly for harm caused to anyone
because of my inserting myself into the descriptions of life in
Auschwitz,” Joseph Hirt, 86, wrote in a letter sent to his local paper,
LNP, this week.

“I was not a prisoner there. I did not intend to lessen or
overshadow the events which truly happened there by falsely claiming to
have been personally involved.”

“I was wrong. I ask forgiveness,” he added. “I determined at that
moment to do everything in my power to prevent the loss of the truth
about wartime life (and death) at Auschwitz.”

For years, Hirt gave public speeches at schools around the US about his
experiences in the second world war, including his Jewish family’s
flight from Poland to Belgrade.

But he also told people that he was arrested by the Nazis, sent to the
concentration camp at Auschwitz, and met Mengele, the SS physician who
tortured prisoners of the concentration camp.

Hirt claimed to have escaped under an electric fence at the camp.

He added an extraordinary prologue and epilogue to the story, saying
that he saw Adolf Hitler turn his back on Jesse Owens at the 1936
Olympics in Berlin, and that he met Eleanor Roosevelt and Owens after
his arrival in the United States.

Earlier this year, New York history teacher Andrew Reid became
suspicious of Hirt’s story and wrote a refutation of many of Hirt’s points.

The names of concentration camp victims and survivors are publicly
available, and there is no record of Hirt at Auschwitz or elsewhere.

Hirt (showing his fake tattoo in the photo above) admitted in his letter
that he had tattooed the camp number of Auschwitz survivor Primo Levi,
the acclaimed author and chemist, on his left forearm:

“In no way an attempt to take on his identity, but in an effort to
incorporate his symbol as a way of remembering him.”

Reid also found that Hirt’s escape story did not fit with camp records,
that Mengele did not arrive at the camp until after the alleged escape,
and other lies, errors and far-fetched claims in Hirt’s account.

He was a six-year-old Polish boy and extraordinarily unlikely to be
anywhere near Hitler at the Olympics, for instance, and Owens’
biographer found the snub was likely a fabrication, possibly conflated
with another black sprinter’s story.

Hirt is not the first to fabricate or exaggerate a Holocaust story.
Herman Rosenblat, a Polish survivor, embellished his 1993 memoir and
made up some parts entirely.

At the time, historian Ken Waltzer wrote in the New Republic that he was
alarmed by how quickly people accepted the story.
--
General Skalski o zydach w UB :

"Rozanski, Zyd, kanalia najgorszego gatunku, razem z Brystigerowa,
Fejginami, to wszystko (...) nie byli ludzie."

prof. PAN Krzysztof Jasiewicz o zydach :

"Zydow gubi brak umiaru we wszystkim i przekonanie, ze sa narodem
wybranym. Czuja sie oni upowaznieni do interpretowania wszystkiego,
takze doktryny katolickiej. Cokolwiek bysmy zrobili, i tak bedzie
poddane ich krytyce - za malo, ze zle, ze zbyt malo ofiarnie. W moim
najglebszym przekonaniu szkoda czasu na dialog z Zydami, bo on do
niczego nie prowadzi... Ludzi, ktorzy uzywają slow 'antysemita',
'antysemicki', nalezy traktowac jak ludzi niegodnych debaty, ktorzy
usiluja niszczyc innych, gdy brakuje argumentow merytorycznych. To oni
tworza mowe nienawisci".
Jeneral od Infanterii
2017-08-19 14:18:48 UTC
Post by u2
http://www.anonews.co/jewish-auschwitz-survivor/
Joseph Hirt said he fabricated story of being sent to camp and meeting
Nazi doctor Josef Mengele to ‘keep memories alive’ about history of the
Holocaust
Fake News (anonymous news), podlaska kurwo.

http://www.anonews.co/jewish-auschwitz-survivor/
u2
2017-08-19 15:01:42 UTC
Post by Jeneral od Infanterii
Post by u2
Joseph Hirt said he fabricated story of being sent to camp and meeting
Nazi doctor Josef Mengele to ‘keep memories alive’ about history of the
Holocaust
Fake News (anonymous news), podlaska kurwo.
ale ale ty ubecka kurwa, i rzeczywiście kłamiesz jak najęty, ale ty to
robisz za frajer:)

tworza mowe nienawisci".
A. Filip
2017-08-19 15:19:51 UTC
Post by u2
http://www.anonews.co/jewish-auschwitz-survivor/
Joseph Hirt said he fabricated story of being sent to camp and meeting
Nazi doctor Josef Mengele to ‘keep memories alive’ about history of the
Holocaust
Fake News (anonymous news), podlaska kurwo.
http://www.anonews.co/jewish-auschwitz-survivor/
To se leniwa dupo wołowa wrzuć imię i nazwisko w google-news i zobacz że to
news z czerwca 2016 kiedy pisały o tym poważne media.

<quote>
Man who claimed to have escaped Auschwitz admits he lied for years
The Guardian - 24 cze 2016
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/24/holocaust-survivor-lied-joseph-hirt-auschwitz

Joseph Hirt is pictured in his New Holland home in this 2011 file photo from a Lancaster Online article. Photograph: Suzette Wenger/LNP ...
Man who lectured to pupils about Auschwitz admits he was never a ...
The Independent - 24 cze 2016
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/man-who-lectured-to-pupils-about-auschwitz-admits-he-was-never-a-prisoner-there-a7101746.html

Man who says he escaped Auschwitz makes stunning admission
CBS News - 24 cze 2016
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-who-claimed-he-escaped-auschwitz-admits-story-a-lie/

Pennsylvania man admits he lied about being an Auschwitz survivor
Jewish Telegraphic Agency - 24 cze 2016
http://www.jta.org/2016/06/24/news-opinion/united-states/pennsylvania-man-admits-he-lied-about-being-an-auschwitz-survivor
</quote>
--
A. Filip
andal
usilujesz cos wytlumaczyc glupiemu zydowi
u2
2017-08-19 16:33:48 UTC
Post by andal
usilujesz cos wytlumaczyc glupiemu zydowi
Flip to też żyd podobnie jak ty srałku:)))))))))))

tworza mowe nienawisci".
A. Filip
2017-08-20 05:35:34 UTC
Post by u2
http://www.anonews.co/jewish-auschwitz-survivor/
Joseph Hirt said he fabricated story of being sent to camp and meeting
Nazi doctor Josef Mengele to ‘keep memories alive’ about history of
the Holocaust
Fake News (anonymous news), podlaska kurwo.
http://www.anonews.co/jewish-auschwitz-survivor/
To se leniwa dupo wołowa wrzuć imię i nazwisko w google-news i zobacz że
to news z czerwca 2016 kiedy pisały o tym poważne media.
<quote>
Man who claimed to have escaped Auschwitz admits he lied for years The
Guardian - 24 cze 2016
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/24/holocaust-survivor-lied-joseph-hirt-auschwitz
[...]
Post by A. Filip
</quote>
usilujesz cos wytlumaczyc glupiemu zydowi
A ty się przemęczasz wyszukiwaniem argumentów na swoją niekorzyść?
Masochistą jesteś?

Jest wielu mądrych Żydów ale "bilans musi wyjść na zero", nieprawdaż? ;-)
andal
2017-08-29 22:11:19 UTC
Post by A. Filip
Post by u2
http://www.anonews.co/jewish-auschwitz-survivor/
Joseph Hirt said he fabricated story of being sent to camp and
meeting Nazi doctor Josef Mengele to ‘keep memories alive’ about
history of the Holocaust
Fake News (anonymous news), podlaska kurwo.
http://www.anonews.co/jewish-auschwitz-survivor/
To se leniwa dupo wołowa wrzuć imię i nazwisko w google-news i zobacz
że to news z czerwca 2016 kiedy pisały o tym poważne media.
<quote>
Man who claimed to have escaped Auschwitz admits he lied for years The
Guardian - 24 cze 2016
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/24/holocaust-survivor-lied-
joseph-hirt-auschwitz
Post by A. Filip
[...]
Post by A. Filip
</quote>
usilujesz cos wytlumaczyc glupiemu zydowi
A ty się przemęczasz wyszukiwaniem argumentów na swoją niekorzyść?
Masochistą jesteś?
Jest wielu mądrych Żydów ale "bilans musi wyjść na zero", nieprawdaż? ;-)
cwanych a nie madrych

andal
2017-08-19 15:13:31 UTC
Post by u2
[...]